Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Shards
    Shards  3 months ago

Happy New Year!

• Edrick
    Edrick  3 months ago

Happy New Year all!

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  6 months ago

You the man thanks mate

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  6 months ago

There it is!

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  6 months ago

-Clickedy-

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  6 months ago

Anyone have the thain discord link, thankyou

• Payne
    Payne  6 months ago

Edrick... mad

• Edrick
    Edrick  6 months ago

Payne

• !ofAkindGuy2000
    !ofAkindGuy2000  6 months ago

Thanks.

• Glognar
    Glognar  6 months ago

There is! You need to examine the omnidye to find the info. I also think that there is still an error though in one of the numbers.

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Neverwinter Nights
Next topic »   

Shoutouts CLI

LAN_402 LAN_403
scratch_flannigan
5:59:14 pm GMT 12/18/21
scratch_flannigan Squawk!
Registered Member #648 Joined: 1:50:32 am GMT 11/20/05
Thranduil Greenleaf wrote ...

Scratch wrote: "What is this infernal machine that the Iron Clan Goblins are making?! "

It will probably turn out to be a popcorn machine for Dauken. He's notorious for making shady deals with nefarious creatures for the sake of food and drink. ;^)

I laughed so hard at this!

The funny part is that all of that is totally true about Dauken. I could see myself making this the outcome, if it did not break my own rules for S6 events! biglaugh

And if Caster confronted him on it, he would definitely feel bad and promise not to do it again.

He would then forget or misunderstand what he promised (or what he did wrong) and do it all over again. biglaugh
Kira
12:48:40 am GMT 12/19/21
Kira !
Registered Member #20 Joined: 8:30:40 am GMT 02/25/04
Shoutout to all who took part in the Cycle's End plot!

Renneleth, Legebriewyn, Lily, Gringen, Rhandum, Ramiel, Varo, Kellendill, Kage, and many others.

Extra-special shoutout to the Thain staff for letting me play out the story the way I imagined, and especially to Miggen and Cuchuwyn. Miggen, for endless hours helping build the various updated Feywood and event zones, and Cuchuwyn for helping with DMing and plotting.

Though the witch and the rose may live on, I'm glad to have brought this story to a conclusion. It's a story that has been very important to me these past 5 years. A final, special, thank you to everyone who's been part of bringing it to life.
Shade
1:14:38 am GMT 12/19/21
Shade Registered Member #24916 Joined: 2:58:00 pm GMT 01/23/19
Squidget wrote ...Shoutout to all who took part in the Cycle's End plot!Renneleth, Legebriewyn, Lily, Gringen, Rhandum, Ramiel, Varo, Kellendill, Kage, and many others.Extra-special shoutout to the Thain staff for letting me play out the story the way I imagined, and especially to Miggen and Cuchuwyn. Miggen, for endless hours helping build the various updated Feywood and event zones, and Cuchuwyn for helping with DMing and plotting.Though the witch and the rose may live on, I'm glad to have brought this story to a conclusion. It's a story that has been very important to me these past 5 years. A final, special, thank you to everyone who's been part of bringing it to life.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHmazing!
wisdombeyondages
2:38:42 am GMT 12/19/21
wisdombeyondages Registered Member #1009 Joined: 7:04:13 am GMT 03/26/07
Shout out to Eragor, Hugdish, Vroshnak, and Orn for the wonderfully violent rampage across the Underdark!
Cuchuwyn
3:04:20 am GMT 12/19/21
Cuchuwyn Registered Member #24041 Joined: 4:19:01 am GMT 01/24/17
Squidget wrote ...Shoutout to all who took part in the Cycle's End plot!Renneleth, Legebriewyn, Lily, Gringen, Rhandum, Ramiel, Varo, Kellendill, Kage, and many others.Extra-special shoutout to the Thain staff for letting me play out the story the way I imagined, and especially to Miggen and Cuchuwyn. Miggen, for endless hours helping build the various updated Feywood and event zones, and Cuchuwyn for helping with DMing and plotting.Though the witch and the rose may live on, I'm glad to have brought this story to a conclusion. It's a story that has been very important to me these past 5 years. A final, special, thank you to everyone who's been part of bringing it to life.

Seconding this, but I also want to give a big shoutout to Squidget too, not only for telling a great story, but for always putting the story before her own characters. When poor Lupi was rolling like a brick, Squidget didn’t take the opportunity to have her characters come out ahead, even though it would have been very (very, very, so very) easy thanks to Lupi’s rolls, but instead did what was best for the story, even when it meant her characters would potentially die. I for one really appreciate the depth of commitment it takes to tell a story like that and roll with the potential consequences! Not to mention that it takes an extra level of commitment to include everyone from a demon and a fallen angel to a gardener and a doomguide (not to mention a few grumpy elves) in a plot like this.
Eijji
3:53:23 am GMT 12/19/21
Eijji Registered Member #24784 Joined: 3:41:16 pm GMT 11/26/18
Squidget that was absolutely amazeballs. Thain staff - I love you. Community involved in the plot? Friends for life. I was in a deep depression going into the plot and I came out the other side after these weeks feeling better than I have in a long while through the interactions and conversations I've had with the community here. Thank you guys.
Wraitheus
5:15:28 am GMT 12/19/21
Wraitheus Registered Member #25299 Joined: 3:54:32 am GMT 06/03/19
Echoing the earlier. Squid and everyone put a really solid effort into contributing with your adventure. Was at the edge of my seat with anticipation - and I wasn't even able to attend most of team goods atmosphere. Never imagined a demon to sever Ramiel's infernal bindings, his best friend to fall, and Kallista to be captured like that! Absolutely brilliant! All just to stop what the Witch was becoming and doing to the Island.

I was so angry when Lauren died! But am pleasantly relieved with the outcome of the event. Especially with a long forgotten race of man emerging for a second chance. So much potential for further story! 10 / 10!

Looking forward to what you conjure next, you jerk. wink
Crayzee4dnd
5:24:04 am GMT 12/19/21
Crayzee4dnd Registered Member #25505 Joined: 9:19:39 pm GMT 07/17/20
wisdombeyondages wrote ...Shout out to Eragor, Hugdish, Vroshnak, and Orn for the wonderfully violent rampage across the Underdark!

It was a blast!!
scratch_flannigan
3:31:31 am GMT 12/24/21
scratch_flannigan Squawk!
Registered Member #648 Joined: 1:50:32 am GMT 11/20/05
Shoutout to the agents that joined Taran and Revar in Section Six - Mission 19 : We Believe in Kanta Slozz! !

Ringo, Meruppi, Hazel, Audric, Elanorm, and Hewburt!

Happy Holidays Folks! Thanks for all the fun!
Cuchuwyn
7:47:13 am GMT 12/30/21
Cuchuwyn Registered Member #24041 Joined: 4:19:01 am GMT 01/24/17
Big shoutout to Lily, Corah, Gunn, and Pugar for helping Bamaeus dodge some devils!

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Kira, Wicked_Keen, Bonesly, jewwe, Warlord Kro, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 44
  • Members: 0
  • Newest Member: PeterNar
  • Most ever online: 230
    Guests: 230, Members: 0 on Wednesday 11 January 2023 - 05:41:16
Now Playing
1. Malachi Valthorne
2. Seriah Wethias
3. Elvalith Nain
Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org