Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Shade
    Shade  12 hours ago

Everyone should come. Lily is making Morton wear a maid uniform, and is making him dust all of Jerrit's tomb.

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  16 hours ago

Necro Night will begin tonight approximately 5 PST/8 EST in Jerrit's tomb. I can't imagine what we'll be doing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

• Vaedryan
    Vaedryan  21 hours ago

Oh, hey, Brand. I remember you as well. Good to see you again!

• Shards
    Shards  1 day ago

I remember you, Brand.

• saadow
    saadow  2 days ago

Hey all, I know Cuch just said no nature night, but I managed to scoop something vaguely looking like an adventure together. It's not long, super big, and just provides a little something to do. Come on over to the grove say around 2:30 EST and we'll wait to see who comes!

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  2 days ago

There will be no nature night this week- as always though feel free to rp I’m and around the grove in our absence. See you next Sunday!

• BlackNRose
    BlackNRose  3 days ago

Friendly reminder that the Revel of the Muse is being hosted at the Opera House this evening, 8pm EST (about 6 1/2 hours from now)!! If you have any art (music, poetry, song, costumes/clothing, sculptures, paintings/drawings, etc. you would like on display, but won’t be able to attend, I’ll set things up for you! Just poke me on Discord!

• wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  4 days ago

ORC NIGHT BOIS! Spookiness abounds as we journey to the carnival!

• Squidget
    Squidget  4 days ago

I remember you, Brand! Hi!

• Brand
    Brand  4 days ago

Hello, everyone! Most probably have no idea who I am, but I thought I'd stop by and say hi! I don't have NWN:EE (just the old version) so I can't log into the server to chat. I hope you're all doing well, and have a great day!

Error
You do not have access to view this page.
  • Guests: 11
  • Members: 0
  • Newest Member: Eric_of_Atrophy
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Rhandum
2. Xulinn Rasdovian
3. Elissril Trevelyn
Connect to us with 93.184.199.24 or thain.no-ip.org