Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  18 hours ago

Necro Night tomorrow (1/26) will start at 8 PM PST (so 3 hours later than usual).

• FlowerGolem
    FlowerGolem  2 days ago

Nature's Night starts in less than a hour now. Meet us at the Grove, in Grauer Süden. Send a tell to Lola Brown if you have difficulty to find the place.

• FlowerGolem
    FlowerGolem  2 days ago

I will prepare something for Nature's Night today (in 3 hour and a half from now). Kat will continue her plot next Sunday. smile

• Squidget
    Squidget  2 days ago

Hey Lily! I've restarted the server, which might help. If you DM me on Discord too I can set up a manual download for you!

• Kat
    Kat  2 days ago

I am an idiot. I was going to run Natures Night Sun afternoon but i realise i can't. It's my son's birthday and family tradition is birthday breakfast in bed which totally clashes with the start of natures night. I have let Flower Golem know and fingers crossed she might have something for you. I will do next week!

• dontyouknow
    dontyouknow  2 days ago

And welcome!

• warspingle
    warspingle  2 days ago

Bummer! Come join the discord, people here might have the answer you're looking for:

-Clickedy-

• LilyDew
    LilyDew  2 days ago

Hi, I'm trying to join this server but I've been trying to download the bits and pieces for a few hours but it keeps disconnecting me, other servers haven't done this. Is there something I need to manually download? Thanks. :3

• archgrendel
    archgrendel  4 days ago

No dwarf night tonight! Still getting a handle on my scheduling.

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  6 days ago

No Necro Night tonight! We may end up needing to adjust the start time back a few hours to reflect our new jobs/time zones in future weeks, so stay tuned!

Error
You do not have access to view this page.
  • Guests: 33
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: LilyDew
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Keith Pierce
2. Randrik Patton
3. Malaka Sako
4. Alma
5. Kasia Meyne
6. Qeita