Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in from the Login box or from here.

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  1 day ago

smile

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 days ago

Great time with Section Six, big fun. Thanks for hosting it scratch

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 days ago

Section Six will meet in about an hour and 10 minutes from the time of this post in The Iron Minogon in Webster's Landing! I will be IG as Sol Laekna if you need anything!

Just assume you got a mysterious letter inviting you there !

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 days ago

Is this thing working? "Latest" message I see is time stamped from 3 weeks ago ...

• Crayzee4dnd
    Crayzee4dnd  3 weeks ago

Event moved forward an hour. We will be meeting in the Lumenshire in about 20 min.

• Crayzee4dnd
    Crayzee4dnd  3 weeks ago

Hello all, today at 2 pm PST I will be hosting a campfire celebration event in the Lumenshire. Come and enjoy some Smore's and fun.

• Izral
    Izral  1 month ago

PC narrative event today 8PM EST. Meet at the Celestial Temple. Should be relatively short, within the confines of maybe an hour or two.

• Squidget
    Squidget  1 month ago

Hey Magic Child, make sure you are updated to the latest game version in NWN: EE! It sounds like you are missing the new tilesets they added in one of their 2020 patches.

• Shade
    Shade  1 month ago

Best way to get help right away would be the Thain Discord. -Clickedy-

• Magic Child
    Magic Child  1 month ago

Didn’t know if it was because I was using a historic login but I seem to get an auto crash as soon as I try and leave the ship

Chatbox (all posts)
  • scratch_flannigan

scratch_flannigan

1 day ago

smile

• Zhymm

Zhymm

2 days ago

Great time with Section Six, big fun. Thanks for hosting it scratch

• scratch_flannigan

scratch_flannigan

2 days ago

Section Six will meet in about an hour and 10 minutes from the time of this post in The Iron Minogon in Webster's Landing! I will be IG as Sol Laekna if you need anything!

Just assume you got a mysterious letter inviting you there !

• Zhymm

Zhymm

2 days ago

Is this thing working? "Latest" message I see is time stamped from 3 weeks ago ...

• Crayzee4dnd

Crayzee4dnd

3 weeks ago

Event moved forward an hour. We will be meeting in the Lumenshire in about 20 min.

• Crayzee4dnd

Crayzee4dnd

3 weeks ago

Hello all, today at 2 pm PST I will be hosting a campfire celebration event in the Lumenshire. Come and enjoy some Smore's and fun.

• Izral

Izral

1 month ago

PC narrative event today 8PM EST. Meet at the Celestial Temple. Should be relatively short, within the confines of maybe an hour or two.

• Squidget

Squidget

1 month ago

Hey Magic Child, make sure you are updated to the latest game version in NWN: EE! It sounds like you are missing the new tilesets they added in one of their 2020 patches.

• Shade

Shade

1 month ago

Best way to get help right away would be the Thain Discord. -Clickedy-

• Magic Child

Magic Child

1 month ago

Didn’t know if it was because I was using a historic login but I seem to get an auto crash as soon as I try and leave the ship

• Magic Child

Magic Child

1 month ago

Logging in to a blank screen to start any tips ^^

• Shade

Shade

1 month ago

Edrick! *waves*

• Edrick

Edrick

1 month ago

!heart grin shades

• Jandari

Jandari

1 month ago

Nexus did it!!!!!!

• Naerwen

Naerwen

1 month ago

Ahhh. That's what I did. I didn't know how to transfer characters over so I just created Naerwen again. OOps! Thanks, David!

• DavidtheGreat

DavidtheGreat

1 month ago

Hey! Give them some time, old characters can be brought over from pre EE most of the time! What is actually linked database wise is names, so if you made a new character with the same name, you will not be able to complete any old quests you did!

• Naerwen

Naerwen

1 month ago

I would love to play, but my characters are messed up and can't take any quests. Are the databases from the old game and EE linked?

• Wraitheus

Wraitheus

1 month ago

People do not game here ~~These are not the gamers you are looking for~~

• Blue_

Blue_

1 month ago

hello gamers

• DavidtheGreat

DavidtheGreat

1 month ago

It has wrapped up I'm afraid! Though Felicity has a comission box still open at her stand she will check later!

• Dogbert

Dogbert

1 month ago

I forgot to ask when I got on my computer about an hour and a half ago, but is the craft fair still on?

• Crayzee4dnd

Crayzee4dnd

1 month ago

Hellshire craft fair in about 2 hours!! Come and enjoy the festivities!

• saadow

saadow

2 months ago

Hey guys, we don't have a traditional outing for nature night planned, we're looking to gather and talk about what was found and experienced with ashwood and see what we want to do about it. It'll be 4 pm EST (two hours from this posting)

• GearsOfMadness

GearsOfMadness

2 months ago

I hope the garden herbs are responsible for the phanticores! That'd be some pretty lol. Group hallucinations ftw.

• Dogbert

Dogbert

2 months ago

Now THAT rings a bell.

• Cuchuwyn

Cuchuwyn

2 months ago

Also, tax evasion.

• Dogbert

Dogbert

2 months ago

Yeah, I suppose that's fairly classic Drudo.

• Alanonas

Alanonas

2 months ago

Drudo was witnessed dealing with monstrous creatures, and even serving as a catalyst to draw them to the city.

• Dogbert

Dogbert

2 months ago

The actual exchange would be more like Drudo telling the patron complaining about it not to worry about it. It's not a manticore, it's a phanticore, a phantom-manticore, a creature of his own invention, and if they just choose not to believe in it, it can't hurt them It is, of course, a real, actual manticore, but Drudo wouldn't deal with it until it became a personal problem. He's out there getting something from his garden and the manticore spikes him? Well, no more "phanticore".

Also: Why was he moved, out of curiosity?

• GearsOfMadness

GearsOfMadness

2 months ago

I dunno, it makes for a good simulator of what it'd be like to teleport a giant unguarded building into a highly active and hostile region. Though the phase-shifting manticores that get stuck inside the building are a bit weird.

>>  
  • Guests: 31
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: PAXCO23
  • Most ever online: 208
    Guests: 206, Members: 2 on Tuesday 13 July 2021 - 20:11:48
Now Playing
1. Brooklyn Ja'Quoi
2. Sol Laekna
3. Varo
4. Gard Arndt
5. Hugdish Lurgink