Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in from the Login box or from here.

• Forgiver
    Forgiver  15 hours ago

Yeah - both of those are just byproducts of my old-man eyes not seeing well from the toolset and thinking there was a path down from those ledges that there turned out to not be. There's also a bug with a pitfall in one part of the dungeon Blue told me about that is a similar "Stuck" point. I got one fixed last night, but never heard of or saw the second one until now. I'll get it fixed when I get home tonight!

• Dogbert
    Dogbert  15 hours ago

Forgiver, my dude. Falling into the gap on the way TO the dungeon is AWFUL. One good change today, not requiring a jump or a portal to even enter the zone, A+. But now if you fall (even if roped, because it doesn't actually work), you get stuck in an area you can't leave without a jump or portal.

• C_McG
    C_McG  2 days ago

Fun!

After years of saying I wanted to get a telescope my wife made the "mistake" of buying me a 102 f/12.7 Orion Maksutov-Cassegrain. Love it for planetary and brighter deep-sky viewing so far.

Of course that just made the bug worse and want to get a larger scope for viewing fainter objects.

So I am curious what other use.

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 days ago

Working telescopes (atm): old Celestron C8 SCT I purchased back in 1979, new Celestron OmniXLT 150 6" f/5 Newtonian, cheapo Meade 90mm f/8.8 refractor sniped off of eBay for $30 (these three I use on a Celestron AVX mount). Also a homebuilt 10" Dobsonian put together in 2010 and a homebuilt 6" Newtonian I made in H.S. c. 1966. Main imaging camera (atm) is a Canon 60D DSLR. The new camera is the SVBony SV305 Pro - plan to use it as a guide camera and for moon/planetary imaging.

• C_McG
    C_McG  4 days ago

What telescopes do you have? And camera?

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  4 days ago

I'll likely miss Section Six tonight. Got a new camera for my telescopes and it looks like the sky will be clear. So, I'll be outside doing astrophotography stuff.

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  4 days ago

Oh! I will be IG as Tarok tonight instead of Sol!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  4 days ago

Section Six will take place at 7pm CDT (-5GMT) tonight, which is an hour later than last week.

We will meet in the Iron Minogon. Good(ish) type characters of level SEVEN or below ! Just assume your character got a mysterious letter inviting them there !

• Squidget
    Squidget  1 week ago

They receive the DC benefit from items, but not from spell foci, since alchemist gas clouds are not spells. They also don't receive the bonus from the wild magic robe specifically since gas clouds can't wild magic.

• Dogbert
    Dogbert  1 week ago

Are alchemists' clouds affected by spell focus/GSF or items/enchants that increase spell save DCs?

Chatbox (all posts)
  • scratch_flannigan

scratch_flannigan

1 month ago

smile

• Zhymm

Zhymm

1 month ago

Great time with Section Six, big fun. Thanks for hosting it scratch

• scratch_flannigan

scratch_flannigan

1 month ago

Section Six will meet in about an hour and 10 minutes from the time of this post in The Iron Minogon in Webster's Landing! I will be IG as Sol Laekna if you need anything!

Just assume you got a mysterious letter inviting you there !

• Zhymm

Zhymm

1 month ago

Is this thing working? "Latest" message I see is time stamped from 3 weeks ago ...

• Crayzee4dnd

Crayzee4dnd

2 months ago

Event moved forward an hour. We will be meeting in the Lumenshire in about 20 min.

• Crayzee4dnd

Crayzee4dnd

2 months ago

Hello all, today at 2 pm PST I will be hosting a campfire celebration event in the Lumenshire. Come and enjoy some Smore's and fun.

• Izral

Izral

2 months ago

PC narrative event today 8PM EST. Meet at the Celestial Temple. Should be relatively short, within the confines of maybe an hour or two.

• Squidget

Squidget

2 months ago

Hey Magic Child, make sure you are updated to the latest game version in NWN: EE! It sounds like you are missing the new tilesets they added in one of their 2020 patches.

• Shade

Shade

2 months ago

Best way to get help right away would be the Thain Discord. -Clickedy-

• Magic Child

Magic Child

2 months ago

Didn’t know if it was because I was using a historic login but I seem to get an auto crash as soon as I try and leave the ship

• Magic Child

Magic Child

2 months ago

Logging in to a blank screen to start any tips ^^

• Shade

Shade

2 months ago

Edrick! *waves*

• Edrick

Edrick

2 months ago

!heart grin shades

• Jandari

Jandari

3 months ago

Nexus did it!!!!!!

• Naerwen

Naerwen

3 months ago

Ahhh. That's what I did. I didn't know how to transfer characters over so I just created Naerwen again. OOps! Thanks, David!

• DavidtheGreat

DavidtheGreat

3 months ago

Hey! Give them some time, old characters can be brought over from pre EE most of the time! What is actually linked database wise is names, so if you made a new character with the same name, you will not be able to complete any old quests you did!

• Naerwen

Naerwen

3 months ago

I would love to play, but my characters are messed up and can't take any quests. Are the databases from the old game and EE linked?

• Wraitheus

Wraitheus

3 months ago

People do not game here ~~These are not the gamers you are looking for~~

• Blue_

Blue_

3 months ago

hello gamers

• DavidtheGreat

DavidtheGreat

3 months ago

It has wrapped up I'm afraid! Though Felicity has a comission box still open at her stand she will check later!

• Dogbert

Dogbert

3 months ago

I forgot to ask when I got on my computer about an hour and a half ago, but is the craft fair still on?

• Crayzee4dnd

Crayzee4dnd

3 months ago

Hellshire craft fair in about 2 hours!! Come and enjoy the festivities!

• saadow

saadow

3 months ago

Hey guys, we don't have a traditional outing for nature night planned, we're looking to gather and talk about what was found and experienced with ashwood and see what we want to do about it. It'll be 4 pm EST (two hours from this posting)

• GearsOfMadness

GearsOfMadness

3 months ago

I hope the garden herbs are responsible for the phanticores! That'd be some pretty lol. Group hallucinations ftw.

• Dogbert

Dogbert

3 months ago

Now THAT rings a bell.

• Cuchuwyn

Cuchuwyn

3 months ago

Also, tax evasion.

• Dogbert

Dogbert

3 months ago

Yeah, I suppose that's fairly classic Drudo.

• Alanonas

Alanonas

3 months ago

Drudo was witnessed dealing with monstrous creatures, and even serving as a catalyst to draw them to the city.

• Dogbert

Dogbert

3 months ago

The actual exchange would be more like Drudo telling the patron complaining about it not to worry about it. It's not a manticore, it's a phanticore, a phantom-manticore, a creature of his own invention, and if they just choose not to believe in it, it can't hurt them It is, of course, a real, actual manticore, but Drudo wouldn't deal with it until it became a personal problem. He's out there getting something from his garden and the manticore spikes him? Well, no more "phanticore".

Also: Why was he moved, out of curiosity?

• GearsOfMadness

GearsOfMadness

3 months ago

I dunno, it makes for a good simulator of what it'd be like to teleport a giant unguarded building into a highly active and hostile region. Though the phase-shifting manticores that get stuck inside the building are a bit weird.

<<        >>  
  • Guests: 33
  • Members: 0
  • Newest Member: zakor
  • Most ever online: 208
    Guests: 206, Members: 2 on Tuesday 13 July 2021 - 20:11:48
Now Playing
1. Beliah
2. Malaka Sako
Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org