Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in from the Login box or from here.

• Korusho
    Korusho  2 hours ago

Rats, We're Rats, We're the Rats.

• archgrendel
    archgrendel  1 day ago

Dwarf Night! Dwarves Assemble! In about 7.5 hours from now (8pm est)! Meet by the main gate to Hammersong

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  3 days ago

Reminder: no necro night tonight! See you Saturday for the big event!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  5 days ago

Unfortunately, I have had something come up today and I will not be able to run Nature Night again today.

Hopefully, life will get back to normal next week, and we can return to our regular schedule.

Feel free to get together as The Called and have an adventure and/or some great RP. smile

• wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  1 week ago

Orc Night in 2 hours! Meet at the Hellshire camp! Portal will be available for travel!

• Payne
    Payne  1 week ago

suprised

• Wraitheus
    Wraitheus  1 week ago

Story Night at the Tin & Tankard in three hours! Hope to see you there.

• archgrendel
    archgrendel  1 week ago

Dwarf Night! Dwarves Assemble! In about 2 hours from now (8pm est)! Meet by the main gate to Hammersong

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  1 week ago

Meant to get this out earlier, but there is a Necro Night tonight, starting in about 7 minutes!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  1 week ago

I have to go into the office today, so I will not be able to host Nature Night. frown

The Wild Grove is set up and ready to go, so feel free to meet up and spread Nature's Blessings if you wish! smile

Chatbox (all posts)
  • saadow

saadow

3 weeks ago

Hey guys, ran into a setback, I'm going to need to push back by about 30 minutes, sorry for the inconvenience. Starting at 8 pm EST

• saadow

saadow

3 weeks ago

Oh sorry, for the record, since this is the inaugural right-size night, you might need to listen to some rumors to see if there's a gathering!

• saadow

saadow

3 weeks ago

Happy Monday, Thain! Right-Size night is in three hours from now, give or take a half-ling hour. Anyone is welcome!

• scratch_flannigan

scratch_flannigan

3 weeks ago

Nature Night will begin in about 1.5 hours from the time of this post. (that will be 2pm CDT)

IWe will meet in the Wild Grove in Grauer Suden.

I will be IG as Dauken. Please shoot me a tell with any questions! smile

• archgrendel

archgrendel

4 weeks ago

Dwarf Night! Dwarves Assemble! In about 4 hours from now (8pm est)! Meet by the main gate to Hammersong

• Cuchuwyn

Cuchuwyn

1 month ago

Necro night will take place at our usual time this evening- 5pm pst/8 est! Meet in Jerrit’s tomb as always!

• BlackNRose

BlackNRose

1 month ago

Midwood’s Opera House presents REBORN as their Grand Reopening this evening. Formal attire requested. It begins at 8pm EST, about 8 1/2 hours from this post! Come early for coat check and to get a good seat!

• scratch_flannigan

scratch_flannigan

1 month ago

Nature Night will start about 10 or 15 minutes late to allow some extra time to set up. smile

• scratch_flannigan

scratch_flannigan

1 month ago

Nature Night will start in about 2 hours. We will meet in the Wild Grove in Grauer Suden.

I will be IG as Dauken. Please shoot me a tell with any questions. smile

• Jandari

Jandari

1 month ago

DORF!!!!

• archgrendel

archgrendel

1 month ago

Makes you a honorary dwarf now! haha

• GearsOfMadness

GearsOfMadness

1 month ago

Hah. Didn't realize that was Dwarf Night. Was fun though. tongue

• archgrendel

archgrendel

1 month ago

Dwarf Night! Dwarves Assemble! In about 2.5 hours from now! Meet by the main gate to Hammersong

• Rodgr Thunderguts

Rodgr Thunderguts

1 month ago

Thx peeps it was a server outage in Texas of all places, odd as I am thousands of miles away from Texas haha

• Cuchuwyn

Cuchuwyn

1 month ago

Necro night will be starting in approximately 1.5 hours!

• Jandari

Jandari

1 month ago

@vaedryan... same here.

• Vaedryan

Vaedryan

1 month ago

@Rodgr: I had an issue with Discord yesterday where the player server was down for me with a (!) in the lower left corner. It came back up pretty quickly, though.

• Ellisandro

Ellisandro

1 month ago

I asked people in Discord but everyone just started talking about owls....

• Rodgr Thunderguts

Rodgr Thunderguts

1 month ago

Anyone else have problems with discord not working?

• Kat

Kat

1 month ago

Natures Night is finished, so everything going well, we are starting in approx
    15 mins!

• scratch_flannigan

scratch_flannigan

1 month ago

Nature Night will start in about 2 hours!

Please join us in the Wild Grove in Grauer Suden.

I will be IG as Hopper Wildvine. Feel free to shoot me a tell with any questions. smile

• Kat

Kat

1 month ago

Just a reminder Any and Dele's binding is this Sunday, after natures night. Hope everyone can make.. well most everyone..

• Thimns

Thimns

1 month ago

He uses the buckler as a pick, duh.

• Cuchuwyn

Cuchuwyn

1 month ago

@Corlupi- Protip: Being dead means your buckler doesn't block your fingers! Renn should try it sometime >:)

• Squidget

Squidget

1 month ago

Good stuff! I'm always amazed how much people continue to do with these systems. heart

• Corlupi

Corlupi

1 month ago

Great video, Cuch! I think a lot of our players will find it very instructive. Even I picked up a tip or two. smile

...but, come on, lute *and* buckler? No wonder Mors' music wakes the dead, what with him playing the strings with his teeth. tongue

• Cuchuwyn

Cuchuwyn

1 month ago

There is also a permanent link to the Thain discord in the "New Player? Click here first!" thread, just in case anyone ever needs it.

• Cuchuwyn

Cuchuwyn

1 month ago

Invite link below!

• Cuchuwyn

Cuchuwyn

1 month ago

-Clickedy-

• Payne

Payne

1 month ago

Yup, but still missing