Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• MarinkaKSquic
    MarinkaKSquic  9 hours ago

Pemerintah Indonesia telah fokus pada pembangunan infrastruktur untuk mendukung pertumbuhan ekonomi. Proyek-proyek besar seperti pembangunan jalan tol, bandara, pelabuhan, dan kereta api terus ditingkatkan. Infrastruktur yang baik tidak hanya memperlancar distribusi barang dan jasa, tetapi juga menarik investasi asing ke dalam negeri..
    Home

copytrade bond paper 82cd7a7

• Maintenance
    Maintenance  1 day ago

dodge

• Shards
    Shards  4 months ago

Happy New Year!

• Edrick
    Edrick  4 months ago

Happy New Year all!

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  6 months ago

You the man thanks mate

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  6 months ago

There it is!

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  6 months ago

-Clickedy-

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  6 months ago

Anyone have the thain discord link, thankyou

• Payne
    Payne  6 months ago

Edrick... mad

• Edrick
    Edrick  6 months ago

Payne

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Neverwinter Nights
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Necro Night?

1 2 3 4  last
LAN_402 LAN_403
Cuchuwyn
3:42:14 am GMT 05/20/18
Cuchuwyn Registered Member #24041 Joined: 4:19:01 am GMT 01/24/17
In keeping with the spirit of Nature Night, Alanonas and I were thinking it might be fun to do a similar thing for characters interested in Necromancy, the undead, and anyone generally wanting to learn more about the entities who walk between life and death.

Right now we're looking at doing this on Tuesday evenings starting at 4PM PST (GMT -7), which would be 7PM EST and 11PM GMT. I realize this will be getting late for a weeknight for our European players, but we are trying not to schedule this on weekends when most people are pursuing other plot activities. If enough people can't make this time we can always consider adding another time or changing this one.

One of the goals of necro night will be to RP our way through various undead locales around the island, with the eventual goal of creating a 'manual' of necromancy which can be submitted to the book drive. To this end, we would investigate various tombs, crypts, caves, etc., and of course any players with undead-related plots or RP are welcome to add to this- this goal is only to give us a kind of framework to start from. If plot or RP events come up to take us in a different directions then of course we can pursue those too!

This would be open to all characters of all alignments who want to learn more about the undead. You do not necessarily need to like the undead to participate, so long as you are curious about them.

Feel free to post any comments/questions to this thread or PM myself or Alanonas ingame.

Thanks for reading!
Dancingfirefly
4:42:01 am GMT 05/20/18
Dancingfirefly Registered Member #24230 Joined: 4:39:25 am GMT 04/17/18
That'd be really cool. I'm totally for this idea, and I'm usually off Tuesdays too so that'd work out.

Aia's undead related RP mostly amounts to helping lost spirits find their way to the beyond. Which of course is vain in most occasions in Thain, but this could be a fun way to work some of that in sometime.
Cuchuwyn
5:49:15 am GMT 05/20/18
Absolutely! We'd love to have you there, spirits or no.
scratch_flannigan
5:46:59 am GMT 05/22/18
scratch_flannigan Squawk!
Registered Member #648 Joined: 1:50:32 am GMT 11/20/05
Powerful secrets and ancient lore lay in in dark places of The Island, guarded jealously by the dead.

There are those that will seek them. There are those that will serve them. There are those that will destroy them.

Others will sit by the fire, hoping the flickering light will hide them from things both cold and dead.

Thain needs Necro Night. smile

Kira
6:56:03 am GMT 05/22/18
Kira !
Registered Member #20 Joined: 8:30:40 am GMT 02/25/04
Not sure if I can make this week, but next week I should be able to bring a cool skeleton.
Ramana Jala
1:21:20 pm GMT 05/22/18
Ramana Jala Registered Member #1033 Joined: 12:18:42 am GMT 04/25/07

Love this idea!! Fixed Nature Night (s) has proven super helpful for finding a group for my nature types despite my scarce playtime, so a regular Necro Night would surely make for an easier way to get into a group for my shadow wizard, who's long been looking for others of her same ilk for this exact theme of necro investigation. Tuesdays 7 PM Eastern after dinner seems a pretty good time for me.
Cuchuwyn
2:35:32 pm GMT 05/22/18
Glad to see there's some interest!

The first necro night will happen tonight (see previous post for times). Let's plan on meeting up in Jerrit's tomb and going from there.

See you soon!
Angel_Flight
3:06:23 pm GMT 05/22/18
Angel_Flight Registered Member #23930 Joined: 11:30:55 am GMT 04/26/15
This sound like a lot of fun and I have two characters that I could play but as I'm GMT its a bit too late for me if the time ever changes please let me know. smile
Cuchuwyn
3:23:18 pm GMT 05/22/18
Will do! I know the time thing is going to be rough for some, and if we ever find a better option we'll try that.
Ramana Jala
4:54:55 pm GMT 05/22/18
Ramana Jala Registered Member #1033 Joined: 12:18:42 am GMT 04/25/07
Tonight 5/22 is out for me, but I'll definitely be working on carving out my schedule for this.

Idea: Might be cool to have Magic School interest or even backing/'sponsorship' of such a lore project?
1 2 3 4  last

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Kira, Wicked_Keen, Bonesly, jewwe, Warlord Kro, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 46
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: MarinkaKSquic
  • Most ever online: 230
    Guests: 230, Members: 0 on Wednesday 11 January 2023 - 05:41:16
Now Playing
1. Warwick Grayson
2. Elvalith Nain
3. Tommy Bora
4. Azhag Flintseeker