Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Shards
    Shards  2 months ago

Happy New Year!

• Edrick
    Edrick  2 months ago

Happy New Year all!

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  5 months ago

You the man thanks mate

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  5 months ago

There it is!

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  5 months ago

-Clickedy-

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  5 months ago

Anyone have the thain discord link, thankyou

• Payne
    Payne  5 months ago

Edrick... mad

• Edrick
    Edrick  5 months ago

Payne

• !ofAkindGuy2000
    !ofAkindGuy2000  5 months ago

Thanks.

• Glognar
    Glognar  5 months ago

There is! You need to examine the omnidye to find the info. I also think that there is still an error though in one of the numbers.

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Technical Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Bug Reports XX

LAN_402 LAN_403
scratch_flannigan
1:32:20 am GMT 08/30/21
scratch_flannigan Squawk!
Registered Member #648 Joined: 1:50:32 am GMT 11/20/05
scratch_flannigan wrote ...

The third level (Sun Domain) version of Hammer of the Gods will not cast from my cleric. It gives me a message about not being high enough level to cast it (or something to that effect). He is fifth level, and can load it into his spell book for the day. It just won't cast.

Divine Might does not work on a weapon enchanted with Dark Flame (perhaps this is intentional?).

Update to this:

Now that Sol is level Seven, Hammer of the Gods can be cast from his third level slots. Since few characters stay below level seven for very long, this bug probably goes unnoticed and causes few problems. It is still very useful to be able to cast this spell from third level slots, once you reach level 7 and higher. It allows for more castings of HotG , or the ability to use 4th level spell slots for other spells.
Kira
3:43:09 am GMT 08/30/21
Kira !
Registered Member #20 Joined: 8:30:40 am GMT 02/25/04
This and other domain issues fixed for next update!
scratch_flannigan
2:46:03 am GMT 09/01/21
scratch_flannigan Squawk!
Registered Member #648 Joined: 1:50:32 am GMT 11/20/05
*Cheers For Squidget*
Kagali
8:59:44 am GMT 09/13/21
Kagali Registered Member #1318 Joined: 4:57:57 am GMT 06/17/08
So. Uh. I'm FAIRLY certain this is not intentional. But the transition in the Hammersong Pass: Canyon area, guarded by a bunch of wyverns, and only reachable by some sort of jump/teleport? That transition leads to "Vault of the World: Bottom".
Kira
9:34:31 am GMT 09/13/21
Kira !
Kagali wrote ...

So. Uh. I'm FAIRLY certain this is not intentional. But the transition in the Hammersong Pass: Canyon area, guarded by a bunch of wyverns, and only reachable by some sort of jump/teleport? That transition leads to "Vault of the World: Bottom".

Fixed this!
Dogbert
1:11:20 pm GMT 09/13/21
Dogbert Hundbert
Registered Member #293 Joined: 1:22:43 am GMT 10/06/04
New areas have a couple of walkmesh problems. Areas you can walk into but not walk out of, e.g. There are a couple of placeable books that you can read with an examine, but your character walks through a cliff wall and can't approach them. Same area, there's a Hammersong giant/dwarf/axe statue guy that you can explore around, but blocks your exit when you try to leave. grin
Dogbert
2:07:42 pm GMT 09/13/21
Dogbert Hundbert
Registered Member #293 Joined: 1:22:43 am GMT 10/06/04
Alchemists cannot cast their own spells, nor do they receive experience points for creatures killed by their gas bottles.

Edit: They don't seem to get XP for kills at all.
Forgiver
2:54:41 pm GMT 09/13/21
Forgiver Registered Member #25529 Joined: 3:52:11 pm GMT 10/09/20
Dogbert wrote ...

New areas have a couple of walkmesh problems. Areas you can walk into but not walk out of, e.g. There are a couple of placeable books that you can read with an examine, but your character walks through a cliff wall and can't approach them. Same area, there's a Hammersong giant/dwarf/axe statue guy that you can explore around, but blocks your exit when you try to leave. grin

I can adjust out the walkmesh issues tonight when I get home - that should be a pretty simple fix.

wrote ...
...Alchemist XP

There actually appears to be a bug right now where XP For kills is not working for anyone - I'm sure Kira will be on the case once she's up and about this morning.
ChaoticDrow
4:37:56 pm GMT 09/13/21
ChaoticDrow Code Breaker
Registered Member #17124 Joined: 8:46:41 pm GMT 05/13/13
A couple Alchemist quirks I've found on my end:

1) I could pick 6 level 1 spells on character creation, no cantrips.
2) Just looking at second level, I have no spell slots listed (blank screen) on my memorize spell list while all cantrips are available to me to select.

Edit: It just hit me that's what dogbert meant probably by not being able to cast their own spells.
Kira
7:10:34 pm GMT 09/13/21
Kira !
Alchemists start to be able to cast level 1 spells at character level 6, but right now they can learn spells before that due to a bug. It should be fixed soon.

XP issues should be fixed, but let me know if you keep encountering them!

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Kira, Wicked_Keen, Bonesly, jewwe, Warlord Kro, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 34
  • Members: 0
  • Newest Member: Heisenbeast
  • Most ever online: 230
    Guests: 230, Members: 0 on Wednesday 11 January 2023 - 05:41:16
Now Playing
1. Lazga Wegech
2. Seth von Hendricks
3. Elvalith Nain
Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org