Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Payne
    Payne  12 hours ago

It's Giles!

• Giles
    Giles  13 hours ago

Sometimes I wish I could go back and experience Thain the way I did as a teenager, but with the maturity I have now. The people and experiences I had here permanently shaped who I am today and still think about it and all of you and those who are no longer here all the time.

• dontyouknow
    dontyouknow  2 weeks ago

Heck yes, you did good.

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 weeks ago

Thain has brought me a lot of joy over the years. Thanks for founding something so great, Handover.

• Izral
    Izral  3 weeks ago

Hello HOP, if only you could see it now. You gave us the foundation to create something truly spectacular. I wish you could see how much the lore you left us with has grown, and how much the mod has taken life. 20 years some years later, there are many of us who are truly passionate about it.

• Handover
    Handover  3 weeks ago

Good lord, still going. I think I might have done good.

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  4 weeks ago

Be back in 2 mins Ghostfish

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  1 month ago

shades

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  1 month ago

Cheers mate

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  1 month ago

OMW

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Other Games
Next topic »   

World of Warships

LAN_402 LAN_403
Amracil
7:46:52 am GMT 10/08/19
Amracil I'm Watching You
Registered Member #273 Joined: 7:18:06 pm GMT 09/21/04
Some old gaming buddies turned me on to World of Warships a few years ago. It's where I spend the majority of my limited online game time these days. If any of you enjoy naval combat games and would like to give it a whirl, you can use this link to join the game and get some free things with a little participation. We also have a Mumble server and a Discord server running and would love to hear from some of you there, whether you try the game or not.

I am surprised Payne has not found his way to World of Warships yet, honestly. Would love the chance to play the game with him.

Respects,

Am
Kaine
3:47:41 am GMT 02/23/22
Kaine Registered Member #25077 Joined: 6:52:34 am GMT 03/12/19
It's been a while Amracil. Me and Grasscobble have been hanging in World of Tanks for the last decade, and it is pretty intense. But I do respect your nautical ambitions.
Izral
5:18:19 pm GMT 02/23/22
Izral Registered Member #408 Joined: 2:50:36 am GMT 01/20/05
Kaine wrote ...

It's been a while Amracil. Me and Grasscobble have been hanging in World of Tanks for the last decade, and it is pretty intense. But I do respect your nautical ambitions.

I've got WoT installed myself.
Baelon
12:44:45 am GMT 02/24/22
Baelon Registered Member #25629 Joined: 11:47:57 pm GMT 02/05/22
I played Silent Service on Dos back in the day.... I'll check it out. Was also a Navy Brat. The ship my dad served on was The US Morton DD948.
Kaine
4:22:52 am GMT 02/25/22
Kaine Registered Member #25077 Joined: 6:52:34 am GMT 03/12/19
If you see me or Zhymm there on WoT, show us this token, *hands each of them a helm with deer horns sticking out from it* that is the ancient sign of the Druidic Tanker.
Izral
3:08:58 pm GMT 02/25/22
Izral Registered Member #408 Joined: 2:50:36 am GMT 01/20/05
I feel like I've played with you and Zhymm at one point. What's your user ID?
Zhymm
3:28:57 pm GMT 02/25/22
Zhymm Registered Member #191 Joined: 2:06:27 pm GMT 07/31/04
Izral wrote ...

I feel like I've played with you and Zhymm at one point. What's your user ID?

Well, Izral .... I am thoroughly addicted to WoT. I have nine accounts on the NA server and two on the EU servers.

ID for my current main on NA is "_Zhimbo_" in clan CLAS2. You'll most likely find me there.

I bounce around the other eight now and then.

On the EU servers the main account ID is "zhimbo" in clan GFLC.

I do have a couple accounts on WoWS but I haven't played on it for a few months. In fact, I uninstalled the game.

Both of those games (WoT and WoWS) are based on the Windows OS. I am a firm adherent to linux for my OS (MX Linux at the moment). So, getting those games to run was always an interesting challenge that I enjoyed, though it's pretty simple today via Lutris.

OMZ

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, jewwe, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 42
  • Members: 0
  • Newest Member: vivelamode
  • Most ever online: 208
    Guests: 206, Members: 2 on Tuesday 13 July 2021 - 20:11:48
Now Playing
1. Vyrafax
2. Adrian
Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org