Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Shards
    Shards  3 months ago

Happy New Year!

• Edrick
    Edrick  3 months ago

Happy New Year all!

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  5 months ago

You the man thanks mate

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  5 months ago

There it is!

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  5 months ago

-Clickedy-

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  5 months ago

Anyone have the thain discord link, thankyou

• Payne
    Payne  5 months ago

Edrick... mad

• Edrick
    Edrick  5 months ago

Payne

• !ofAkindGuy2000
    !ofAkindGuy2000  5 months ago

Thanks.

• Glognar
    Glognar  5 months ago

There is! You need to examine the omnidye to find the info. I also think that there is still an error though in one of the numbers.

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Neverwinter Nights
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Shoutouts CXLIX

1 2 3 4  last
LAN_402 LAN_403
Cuchuwyn
7:09:35 pm GMT 10/21/20
Cuchuwyn Registered Member #24041 Joined: 4:19:01 am GMT 01/24/17
Continued from here: -Clickedy-
Crayzee4dnd
7:27:58 pm GMT 10/21/20
Crayzee4dnd Registered Member #25505 Joined: 9:19:39 pm GMT 07/17/20
Shade wrote ...

Cuchuwyn wrote ...saadow wrote ...Necro Night tonight was very special, a family reunion and a final goodbye to Sam's oldest daughter, Terry, as well as a new source for his riftfire shadows! Special thanks to Cuchuwyn for setting this up, to Mors for guiding us, and Morton running alongside. To Dorina bringing the sunshine, to Flannia tripping the traps. Special thanks to Lily, a hero larger than life, and Hugdish for standing beside an evil little man.

Echoing the shoutout to everyone who came out to Necro Night LXXVI: Family Matters pt. 2!

Adding to the echo there! Good times!

Echoing the echos.... smile definitely a heartwarming time for sure!
Wraitheus
7:31:39 pm GMT 10/21/20
Wraitheus Registered Member #25299 Joined: 3:54:32 am GMT 06/03/19
Shoutouts to Simbo for some entertaining roleplay adventures the past two days. And to Bruce the bat, who takes thrown berries to the face, like a boss. Hahah.
Kira
7:32:40 pm GMT 10/23/20
Kira !
Registered Member #20 Joined: 8:30:40 am GMT 02/25/04
Shoutout to everyone taking part in the circus event!

Its been a hard year for a lot of us, and I've struggled to get motivation for building projects.
This was something that made me get excited to make something again, and I'm so happy to have it out in the world and see people enjoying it.

The circus ever on!
Crayzee4dnd
7:50:05 pm GMT 10/23/20
Crayzee4dnd Registered Member #25505 Joined: 9:19:39 pm GMT 07/17/20
Squidget wrote ...

Its been a hard year for a lot of us, and I've struggled to get motivation for building projects.
This was something that made me get excited to make something again, and I'm so happy to have it out in the world and see people enjoying it.

The circus ever on!

Shoutout to the amazing staff that put so much thought and effort into this design! It is amazing and I am enjoying taking part in it! I appreciate the staff so much!! Thank you!!
Cuchuwyn
8:29:59 pm GMT 10/23/20
Cuchuwyn Registered Member #24041 Joined: 4:19:01 am GMT 01/24/17
Crayzee4dnd wrote ...

Squidget wrote ...

The circus ever on!

Shoutout to the amazing staff that put so much thought and effort into this design! It is amazing and I am enjoying taking part in it! I appreciate the staff so much!! Thank you!!

Yeah, huge props to Squidget and Miggen for putting this together- the detail in some places, like the maze, is phenomenal with the placeables and vfx really setting a perfect tone. The music is on point (and yes Miggen, I did turn my sound on for once), and the design is amazing. Also, there's just a ton of little scripting things that I know Squidget will have obsessed over for weeks that most people probably won't notice- the trails growing slightly larger if your lantern has a flame, for example, the flames in the fights slowly lighting in a kind of macabre countdown, the way the areas are instanced so multiple groups can run at once- it's all complicated stuff and Squidget makes it look easy!
Alanonas
10:58:01 pm GMT 10/23/20
Alanonas Registered Member #24078 Joined: 3:40:59 am GMT 05/14/17
Cuchuwyn wrote ...

Crayzee4dnd wrote ...

Squidget wrote ...

The circus ever on!

Yeah, huge props to Squidget and Miggen for putting this together- the detail in some places, like the maze, is phenomenal with the placeables and vfx really setting a perfect tone. The music is on point (and yes Miggen, I did turn my sound on for once), and the design is amazing. Also, there's just a ton of little scripting things that I know Squidget will have obsessed over for weeks that most people probably won't notice- the trails growing slightly larger if your lantern has a flame, for example, the flames in the fights slowly lighting in a kind of macabre countdown, the way the areas are instanced so multiple groups can run at once- it's all complicated stuff and Squidget makes it look easy!

All of this!
Kira
3:11:24 am GMT 10/25/20
Kira !
Registered Member #20 Joined: 8:30:40 am GMT 02/25/04
Shoutouts to all who attended and performed at the night of the muse!
Wraitheus
3:14:44 am GMT 10/25/20
Wraitheus Registered Member #25299 Joined: 3:54:32 am GMT 06/03/19
X2

Was super happy I managed to squeeze time in to see the ending at the very least! I enjoyed the pumpkins outside too. That was a great touch.
Shade
4:38:20 am GMT 10/25/20
Shade Registered Member #24916 Joined: 2:58:00 pm GMT 01/23/19
It was wonderful!
1 2 3 4  last

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Kira, Wicked_Keen, Bonesly, jewwe, Warlord Kro, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 30
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: DonaldDiero
  • Most ever online: 230
    Guests: 230, Members: 0 on Wednesday 11 January 2023 - 05:41:16
Now Playing
(Empty)

Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org