Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• saadow
    saadow  4 hours ago

Hey all, I know Cuch just said no nature night, but I managed to scoop something vaguely looking like an adventure together. It's not long, super big, and just provides a little something to do. Come on over to the grove say around 2:30 EST and we'll wait to see who comes!

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  5 hours ago

There will be no nature night this week- as always though feel free to rp I’m and around the grove in our absence. See you next Sunday!

• BlackNRose
    BlackNRose  1 day ago

Friendly reminder that the Revel of the Muse is being hosted at the Opera House this evening, 8pm EST (about 6 1/2 hours from now)!! If you have any art (music, poetry, song, costumes/clothing, sculptures, paintings/drawings, etc. you would like on display, but won’t be able to attend, I’ll set things up for you! Just poke me on Discord!

• wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  1 day ago

ORC NIGHT BOIS! Spookiness abounds as we journey to the carnival!

• Squidget
    Squidget  1 day ago

I remember you, Brand! Hi!

• Brand
    Brand  2 days ago

Hello, everyone! Most probably have no idea who I am, but I thought I'd stop by and say hi! I don't have NWN:EE (just the old version) so I can't log into the server to chat. I hope you're all doing well, and have a great day!

• archgrendel
    archgrendel  3 days ago

Dwarf Night! Dwarves Assemble! Just over 2 hours from now (8pm est)! Meet by the main gate to Hammersong

• Squidget
    Squidget  3 days ago

-Clickedy-

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  5 days ago

Necro Night will start at the usual time (5 PM PST) in Jerrit's tomb. Tonight's Necro Night will likely be longer than usual, meaning we are going to try to get underway as close as possible to 5 so that everyone can stay for the end- if you come too late, you may not be able to catch up with us!

• saadow
    saadow  6 days ago

Rumor circulating about a sojourn being gathered to a rather shadowy place, perhaps? Sounds like some are gathering at the crossroads. (around 6 PM EST)

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Major General
Next topic »   

The Official Going Away Thread - XVI

first  5 6 7 8
LAN_402 LAN_403
tmag
9:14:01 pm GMT 09/29/20
tmag Registered Member #25474 Joined: 11:58:03 pm GMT 04/30/20
Thainites, while I'm not a long time face I've been pretty consistently playing for about six months now so I thought I'd post here. I recently left my job to start my own business and need to dedicate some more time to getting that up and running. No idea how long that will take or if I'll have time for Thain once I get it up and running so I'll be MIA indefinitely.
Squidget
9:14:45 pm GMT 09/29/20
Squidget Registered Member #20 Joined: 8:30:40 am GMT 02/25/04
We'll miss you, tmag! I would have loved to see more of Thom and Siggy. I hope the business goes well and that we see you back in game too.
Ritz
3:50:45 am GMT 10/04/20
Ritz ALL THE MANAS
Registered Member #1022 Joined: 6:08:50 am GMT 04/10/07
So, it's been a hot minute that I've been back, but now it seems I need to go away again.

I've been studying for the CPA exams, and that can, and has, taken up most of my time. The modules are somewhere between 3-5 hours each, and I have to do at least 1 and a half each day, until November 6, which is when the actual test happens.

...If I pass, I have three more tests just like it. So, I may be sporadic, or not available, for most of the time. Apologies to those I started plots/stories with. It's a bummer, but it has to get done.

-Ritz
Evendithus
12:48:48 am GMT 10/13/20
Evendithus Registered Member #1593 Joined: 12:25:12 pm GMT 06/30/10
Going to be gone for maybe a week. Taking care of some family issues. Lata.
Vaedryan
7:16:33 pm GMT 10/17/20
Vaedryan Registered Member #345 Joined: 2:28:49 am GMT 11/25/04
I’ve had to make an unexpected trip out west for family stuff. I’ll be back around early next week.
Thimns
7:56:21 am GMT 10/21/20
Thimns Registered Member #24148 Joined: 5:42:35 am GMT 11/06/17
Work is busy as ever and I've got 2 new band-like projectish thingies going. I've had several days in a row that I don't even open my laptop at all. Seriously. Dude. So unless I decide to neglect all other social life, including close family members, my Thain moments will continue being scarce and short. I'll try to keep posting silly, unhelpful comments in Discord though.
first  5 6 7 8

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 13
  • Members: 3
  • Newest Member: LichKnight
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Kriszana
2. Brooklyn Ja'Quoi
3. Ranara Duauth
4. Vincent Coll