Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 days ago

Section Six starts in 1.75 hours. That will be 7pm CST (GMT - 6).

Good(ish) characters of LEVEL 10 or below.

We will meet at the Iron Minogon in Webster's Landing. Just assume that your character received a mysterious invitation.

I will be IG as Taran if you have any questions!

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  1 week ago

Happy Turkey Day (i.e.Thanksgiving Day) to all our US players. And Happy Thursday to all others!

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

Uh, what happened to my message? Two paragraphs now random impulses across the interwebs ...

Take care, Scratch.

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 weeks ago

RL calls me away from Section Six tonight, folks! sad

Should any of you want to go ahead and run it, please feel free to do so! smile

• Crayzee4dnd
    Crayzee4dnd  3 weeks ago

Sam and Hugdish's wedding will begin in about 4 hours from this post. Yay!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 weeks ago

Section Six starts in 2 hours. That will be 7pm CDT (GMT - 5).

Good(ish) characters of LEVEL 9 or below.

This week will be a bit different, with time being "frozen" at the end of the last event.

There will be a portal in the Iron Minogon that will take your character to the very start of the Temple level in the Yuan Ti caves.

If you did not join last week, that is perfectly ok. Just assume that you caught up with us like we do whenever someone shows up late.

If your character has never been on a section six mission, you can assume that you stumbled on us while exploring !

It is a little unorthodox, but we will make it all work! biglaugh

I will be IG as Taran if you have any questions!

• Squidget
    Squidget  3 weeks ago

Edrick and Vae in the same day? heart suprised

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 weeks ago

Hello Edrick and Vae!

• Oberon
    Oberon  3 weeks ago

Seeing you here makes my heart smile! heart

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Major General
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

The Official Going Away Thread - XVI

LAN_402 LAN_403
Alanonas
6:06:08 pm GMT 12/20/20
Alanonas Registered Member #24078 Joined: 3:40:59 am GMT 05/14/17
Moving across the country over the next two weeks, so I'll be pretty sparse.

I'm still running PCA and will be available on DC for anything you may need!

Any DM plots I'm running will be in hold though.
Cuchuwyn
9:01:44 pm GMT 12/29/20
Cuchuwyn Registered Member #24041 Joined: 4:19:01 am GMT 01/24/17
Going to be scarce the next few days as I move- should be up and running again by end of the week, but ping me on discord if you have an emergency.
Vaedryan
5:00:13 am GMT 02/16/21
Vaedryan Registered Member #345 Joined: 2:28:49 am GMT 11/25/04
Work has kept me pretty much at a dead sprint last week and this week (I wish I could be in-game more, but I'm popping in as much as I can!). Things will pivot for me a bit beginning next week, which will open more time back up, and then pivot again in mid-April which will open my time up a bunch. (And nope, I'm not an accountant!)

So... this is not so much a "going away" as it is a heads up on what's going on in my world that is keeping me a bit scarce this last stretch.
Corlupi
9:00:55 am GMT 03/25/21
Corlupi Awooo
Registered Member #2942 Joined: 4:48:33 pm GMT 11/27/12
Thainites and friends, after an extended (and sudden) absence, it brings me so much joy to see Thain continues to thrive! I have really missed you all and this little playground many of us have come to call our second home. I decided to drop by to offer to things: an explanation and my sincere gratitude. To address the previous, I apologise for suddenly disappearing without explanation, and for abandoning plots and stories I helped initiate. It was not on impulse, and, to be honest, it was more or less decided for me.

Just before I left Thain I was diagnosed with an illness that, due to its severity and sudden emergence, completely turned my life upside down. Initially, there was no remedy or means to relieve the symptoms, so gaming or any other recreational activity were not high on my priority list. Fortunately, a promising treatment was recently discovered, for which I am endlessly grateful. I am likewise so very grateful and appreciative that so many of you reached out to me in the past year (even though I mostly did not write back). Know that your messages were warmly received! They meant a lot!

I wrote this post in the Going Away thread, but I actually hope for the opposite; that one day soon, I will once again enjoy your company and role-play.

Love,
Lupi/Bernardino
Vaedryan
5:19:50 am GMT 03/26/21
Vaedryan Registered Member #345 Joined: 2:28:49 am GMT 11/25/04
Lupi said:
"I have really missed you all and this little playground many of us have come to call our second home....

...I wrote this post in the Going Away thread, but I actually hope for the opposite; that one day soon, I will once again enjoy your company and role-play."

I am so glad to hear that things have turned a positive corner for you! And please, please, please... whenever you are up for it, know that so many of us would love to see you back here. Be and stay well, friend! Love you, Lupi!!!
Squidget
5:12:18 pm GMT 03/26/21
Squidget !
Registered Member #20 Joined: 8:30:40 am GMT 02/25/04
We all miss you immensely here Ben! heart I've been wishing you the absolute best in your recovery, and I hope you know you can always reach out to me for any reason.

Hope to see you around here. Thain will be here when you're able to enjoy it again.
Cuchuwyn
6:22:27 pm GMT 03/26/21
Cuchuwyn Registered Member #24041 Joined: 4:19:01 am GMT 01/24/17
Yeah, what Squidget said! Get well soon, you jerk! <3
BlackNRose
8:03:19 pm GMT 04/14/21
BlackNRose Registered Member #1189 Joined: 1:04:10 am GMT 10/20/07
Some of you have noticed my absence is a little longer then usual this time.
This year has been kinda crappy for personal reasons.
There is a lot of family health issues going on, so if you’re a praying person—we could use it. My grandfather and mother, both, have been diagnosed with cancer within weeks of each other. I, also, needed to return to work and have been busy with that, as well as homeschooling my children, and the new pup. It is a chaotic time, this thing called life, but I pray to one day be able to be a part of the story of Thain again. Hopefully soon, but we will see! I’ve been taking quite a bit of a sabbatical from the inter webs to focus on family at this time. Sending love to all!
Evendithus
1:15:22 am GMT 04/22/21
Evendithus Registered Member #1593 Joined: 12:25:12 pm GMT 06/30/10
Will be gone for the next week or so visiting family. May drop in a night or two. Be well!
dontyouknow
2:09:36 pm GMT 05/17/21
dontyouknow Registered Member #1120 Joined: 4:36:33 am GMT 07/27/07
I’ve been pretty scarce lately due to getting a few projects done before my little girl’s birthday. Going to continue to be until probably the middle of June.

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, jewwe, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 35
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: EmeliaWaller
  • Most ever online: 208
    Guests: 206, Members: 2 on Tuesday 13 July 2021 - 20:11:48
Now Playing
1. Gringen Gingerbranch
2. Lily D Afein
Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org