Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 days ago

Section Six starts in 1.75 hours. That will be 7pm CST (GMT - 6).

Good(ish) characters of LEVEL 10 or below.

We will meet at the Iron Minogon in Webster's Landing. Just assume that your character received a mysterious invitation.

I will be IG as Taran if you have any questions!

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  1 week ago

Happy Turkey Day (i.e.Thanksgiving Day) to all our US players. And Happy Thursday to all others!

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

Uh, what happened to my message? Two paragraphs now random impulses across the interwebs ...

Take care, Scratch.

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 weeks ago

RL calls me away from Section Six tonight, folks! sad

Should any of you want to go ahead and run it, please feel free to do so! smile

• Crayzee4dnd
    Crayzee4dnd  3 weeks ago

Sam and Hugdish's wedding will begin in about 4 hours from this post. Yay!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 weeks ago

Section Six starts in 2 hours. That will be 7pm CDT (GMT - 5).

Good(ish) characters of LEVEL 9 or below.

This week will be a bit different, with time being "frozen" at the end of the last event.

There will be a portal in the Iron Minogon that will take your character to the very start of the Temple level in the Yuan Ti caves.

If you did not join last week, that is perfectly ok. Just assume that you caught up with us like we do whenever someone shows up late.

If your character has never been on a section six mission, you can assume that you stumbled on us while exploring !

It is a little unorthodox, but we will make it all work! biglaugh

I will be IG as Taran if you have any questions!

• Squidget
    Squidget  3 weeks ago

Edrick and Vae in the same day? heart suprised

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 weeks ago

Hello Edrick and Vae!

• Oberon
    Oberon  3 weeks ago

Seeing you here makes my heart smile! heart

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Major General
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Are you guys taking....

1 2 
LAN_402 LAN_403
DarthMuffinMan
3:38:46 pm GMT 05/22/12
DarthMuffinMan Registered Member #1535 Joined: 7:58:47 pm GMT 02/14/10
Hi I was woundering if there are any DM openings availible, If so please respon to this post. Thank you for reading

Muffins
Lightfoot
3:45:19 pm GMT 05/22/12
Lightfoot Registered Member #157 Joined: 5:18:57 pm GMT 06/25/04
Heya, as mentioned in the FAQ we advance our DM's from the player population on unanimous agreement with the existing staff smile We are constantly looking at the players to advance some to the DM team (in fact there is a vote going currently at the moment that might lead to a new DM soon), so pretty much by playing you can show us what you have ie in abilities to make the module fun for those you play with, story creativity, consistency of playtime and characterisations etc grin
DarthMuffinMan
2:05:20 am GMT 05/23/12
Thanks for telling me! I was just woundering how you guys got DMs. smile
DarthMuffinMan
5:09:34 pm GMT 09/03/20
God i was only a kid back then. Now im back. I just miss all my old chars. Gotta start from scratch since remaster.
DarthMuffinMan
5:32:19 pm GMT 09/03/20
I really doubt that my characters from 10 years ago are still in a folder somewhere lol but if you do try. It was darthmuffinman. And i had characters like Porg. Frin, Cora Whitehall, Tony Rift. And Tim Carlson
Cuchuwyn
12:34:54 am GMT 09/04/20
Cuchuwyn Registered Member #24041 Joined: 4:19:01 am GMT 01/24/17
Hey! Welcome back! I will look next time I check the server vaults (which should be in a day or two!)
Cuchuwyn
12:54:38 am GMT 09/04/20
In the meantime, if you haven't already, please follow the instructions here: -Clickedy-

Please post your new character/account name in this thread so that if I do find old characters I know where to put them. Thanks!
DarthMuffinMan
7:06:50 am GMT 09/04/20
Thanks il do that. But do i have to use my old username. I would like to use the one i am on now in the game. And not darthmuffunman. I would perfer Fable if possible.
Cuchuwyn
10:51:28 pm GMT 09/04/20
I copied over all that I found in your old file. Your username won't change, we just needed you to make the character with a new name so that we could find it easily in our server vault (since it's organized by CD key, not by username, so if we can search for a character name we can find your folder much more easily).

Anyway, you should have all your old chars restored- I saw you had remade a couple, and I overwrote those with the old versions, so if you need anything adjusted let us know!
DarthMuffinMan
9:04:45 am GMT 09/05/20
Thanks! only sad thing that happen is Tim Carlson is kinda screwed up, since I was playing him i managed to make him better then my old one, i know you overwrote him but i made this one back before the ranger changes and when i was a kid, he is kinda all screwy now, bad feats and some waisted ones since the ranger changes, and also bad skill points at level 1. is there anyway i could have his character restored back or rebuilt his level 1?
1 2 

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, jewwe, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 30
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: EmeliaWaller
  • Most ever online: 208
    Guests: 206, Members: 2 on Tuesday 13 July 2021 - 20:11:48
Now Playing
1. Lily D Afein
2. Malarahc
Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org