Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Jandari
    Jandari  11 hours ago

Nexus did it!!!!!!

• Naerwen
    Naerwen  3 days ago

Ahhh. That's what I did. I didn't know how to transfer characters over so I just created Naerwen again. OOps! Thanks, David!

• DavidtheGreat
    DavidtheGreat  3 days ago

Hey! Give them some time, old characters can be brought over from pre EE most of the time! What is actually linked database wise is names, so if you made a new character with the same name, you will not be able to complete any old quests you did!

• Naerwen
    Naerwen  3 days ago

I would love to play, but my characters are messed up and can't take any quests. Are the databases from the old game and EE linked?

• Wraitheus
    Wraitheus  6 days ago

People do not game here ~~These are not the gamers you are looking for~~

• Blue_
    Blue_  1 week ago

hello gamers

• DavidtheGreat
    DavidtheGreat  1 week ago

It has wrapped up I'm afraid! Though Felicity has a comission box still open at her stand she will check later!

• Dogbert
    Dogbert  1 week ago

I forgot to ask when I got on my computer about an hour and a half ago, but is the craft fair still on?

• Crayzee4dnd
    Crayzee4dnd  1 week ago

Hellshire craft fair in about 2 hours!! Come and enjoy the festivities!

• saadow
    saadow  2 weeks ago

Hey guys, we don't have a traditional outing for nature night planned, we're looking to gather and talk about what was found and experienced with ashwood and see what we want to do about it. It'll be 4 pm EST (two hours from this posting)

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Old Grudges are for Old Enemies

1 2 3 4
LAN_402 LAN_403
Raven1210
3:59:55 pm GMT 06/15/21
Raven1210 Jungle Law Enforcerer
Registered Member #1180 Joined: 7:46:29 am GMT 10/05/07
16. Endlich der nächste Schritt

[ image disabled ]

Der Drow und der Todeszauberer hielten ihr Wort. Es war ein gutes Gefühl, endlich den Kristall wieder zu haben. Dieses Mal würde Elith ihn nicht in seinem Täschchen halten.

Die vergangene Erfahrungen bewiesen ihm, dass er vorsichtiger sein sollte.

Mit der Kristall in seinem Besitz musste er nun ein Zeug finden, damit Syfanas Verbindung zur Insel getrennt werden konnte. Normalerweise war eine Trennung der Seele oder der Essenz durch eine besondere Sorte von Schwertern: Das silbrige Schwert Gythiankis Rittern.

Trotzdem waren solche Artefakte nicht nur selten, sondern auch fast unmöglich zu finden. Eigentlich brauchte Elith kein volles Schwert (und die Aufmerksamkeit, die solche Artefakte mitrugen), nämlich sollte nur ein Teil des Klings reichen.

Leider, um so etwas zu finden, kannte Elith nur eine Person, die eine Möglichkeit hatte.

Als der Kristall gesichert wurde, schrieb ungerne Elith eine kurze Nachricht und schickt sie zur Raven's Eyre in Dargon's Watch.

Kapitän,

Ihre Ruf geht Ihnen voran. Falls Sie Interesse für eine gute bezahlte Arbeit haben, dann sollen wir uns gegenüber dem Roaming Gnome in drei Tage treffen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

E.

The Drow and the Necromancer remained true to their word. It was a good feeling to finally have the crystal back and, this time, Elith would not keep it on a pouch on himself.

Past expereinces have shown him how he should more careful.

With the crystal in his possession, the Sorcerer had to find the mean to separate Syafana's essence from the Isle. Such separation of soul and essences were normally possible through the use of a special kind of sword: the silver sword of a Gythianky knight.

However such artifacts were not only rare, but amost impossible to find. But, truth to be told, Elith did not need a full sword (and the unwanted attention that that kind of Artifact would bring), in fact a shard large enough would have suffice.

Unfortunately, to find something like that, Elith knew only one person that had a chance.

As soon as the Crystal was put into safety, reluctantly the Sorcerer wrote a short message and directed it to the Raven's Eyre, in Dragon's Watch.

Captain,

your reputation preceeds you. If you are interessed to a very good paid job, we should meet at the Roamng Gnome in three days time.

With best Regards,

E.
 1 2 3 4

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 43
  • Members: 2
  • Newest Member: Halo
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Bamaeus Hood
2. Qeita
3. Slyph
4. Celestine