Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 days ago

Section Six starts in 1.75 hours. That will be 7pm CST (GMT - 6).

Good(ish) characters of LEVEL 10 or below.

We will meet at the Iron Minogon in Webster's Landing. Just assume that your character received a mysterious invitation.

I will be IG as Taran if you have any questions!

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  1 week ago

Happy Turkey Day (i.e.Thanksgiving Day) to all our US players. And Happy Thursday to all others!

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

Uh, what happened to my message? Two paragraphs now random impulses across the interwebs ...

Take care, Scratch.

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 weeks ago

RL calls me away from Section Six tonight, folks! sad

Should any of you want to go ahead and run it, please feel free to do so! smile

• Crayzee4dnd
    Crayzee4dnd  3 weeks ago

Sam and Hugdish's wedding will begin in about 4 hours from this post. Yay!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 weeks ago

Section Six starts in 2 hours. That will be 7pm CDT (GMT - 5).

Good(ish) characters of LEVEL 9 or below.

This week will be a bit different, with time being "frozen" at the end of the last event.

There will be a portal in the Iron Minogon that will take your character to the very start of the Temple level in the Yuan Ti caves.

If you did not join last week, that is perfectly ok. Just assume that you caught up with us like we do whenever someone shows up late.

If your character has never been on a section six mission, you can assume that you stumbled on us while exploring !

It is a little unorthodox, but we will make it all work! biglaugh

I will be IG as Taran if you have any questions!

• Squidget
    Squidget  3 weeks ago

Edrick and Vae in the same day? heart suprised

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 weeks ago

Hello Edrick and Vae!

• Oberon
    Oberon  3 weeks ago

Seeing you here makes my heart smile! heart

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

The Bulletin Board in the Trade and Tackel IV

first  5 6 7 8 
LAN_402 LAN_403
Just Miggen
7:40:10 pm GMT 11/26/20
Just Miggen 💅
Registered Member #463 Joined: 1:37:12 am GMT 03/10/05
About the Trade and various taverns on the island notices are posted:

wrote ...

Lord Korander ix Ferodar, Heir of the Prismatic Throne,
Humbly requests your presence for a very special occassion,

~THE FEAST OF COPPERS~

Which shall take part under the harvest moon of Thain
In observance of old Anhimian tradition bring with you any food no matter the size
So that together we may feast and become kindred

((Tonight, around 9PM EST, I invite anyone and everyone to show up with their characters if you find yourself stuck at home during USA Thanksgiving))
ChaoticDrow
1:42:40 am GMT 12/07/20
ChaoticDrow Code Breaker
Registered Member #17124 Joined: 8:46:41 pm GMT 05/13/13
Posters are tacked up around the more reputable locations of the isle:

[ image disabled ]

Wanted: Monster Parts and Components

Adventurers: Are you looking to make even more coin on your excursions through the wilds of Thain? The Blood Guard are offering a bounty for the more unique pieces of the beasts and monsters thata roam the island. Components include, but are not limited to: Teeth, nails, venom glands, carapaces, residues, and everything in between.

Prices to be negotiated based on the quality and rarity of goods offered.

Note: Suppliers must be within good standing of the Blood Guard in order for a transaction to occur.
1:40:44 am GMT 01/05/21
Avatar6666 Registered Member #23774 Joined: 10:02:38 pm GMT 01/31/14
Crafter Looking for large crafting stones, will pay 500 gold for a large crafting stones.

you can find me mostly around the Crossroads campfire

Corrinn

(( ooc or pm on discord @ jwhite5730#7927 )
Vaedryan
7:03:01 am GMT 01/05/21
Vaedryan Registered Member #345 Joined: 2:28:49 am GMT 11/25/04
A note is posted in The Flying Mug, Tin Tankard, and Dragon Eyrie.

[ image disabled ]

//////////OOC//////////

If you would like to get involved in various "odd job" sort of missions, send me a ping on Discord to meet up in-game. There will be some "jobs" that would suit all alignments, and some that may be more specific. Hopefully fun, regardless of which! grin

Discord contact: Vaedryan#1886
BlackNRose
5:11:13 pm GMT 01/09/21
BlackNRose Registered Member #1189 Joined: 1:04:10 am GMT 10/20/07
[ image disabled ]

OOC: ((Can be met IG or a missive sent via Discord!))
LB7
7:02:32 pm GMT 01/11/21
LB7 Registered Member #2559 Joined: 11:25:11 am GMT 10/20/12
A note is left on the board that reads:

"Agni,

I wish to speak to you regarding a forging project. I would like to have a metallic limb forged. I can be found in the Market Square of Steinkreis, or at the Tin Tankard otherwise.

Elissril Trevelyn."
GearsOfMadness
10:47:11 pm GMT 01/25/21
GearsOfMadness Clockwork Madness
Registered Member #1485 Joined: 8:44:37 pm GMT 10/23/09
Left in the Kreis and Watch, a simple message on the boards in respective locations:

Hello,

I am seeking a helmet of superior defensive quality. An apt comparison would be the likes found among the Bagnorn expanse. However, I am not searching for a helm of their sort; this is only a comparison.

I have recently saw a helmet float through Trusty's wears and I am uncertain if the piece was a unique item or one that can be produced in number. If someone should have a helmet matching the (admittedly vague) description below, then I am open to discussing pricing options. Respond to this message with a note below, with your contact information and time that works best.

-Alma

(A rough facsimile of a helmet known as 'Haunting Visions' is drawn below her signed name.)

A few days after the two messages were placed up, they were found with graffiti scrawled across them. Alma's name was crossed out and in place on each poster was a different offensive slur written in bright red ink. Whoever seemed to have done it, was rumored to be the same individual at each location.

Salacious gossip points at it being a male who wore a white robe and hood and made a scene after he had seen Alma's poster. At the Watch: "Again?! I'm tired of seeing her name around." This followed up with marking up the poster.

Then the person was seen heading out of the building, muttering something along the lines of: "I'm going to do the other one up too! Make her have something to fear." A short time later, the second poster at the Kreis was also marked up. Though on the second poster, whomever did it, did so without robe or hood and was detailed as a middle-aged man of non-descript appearance.
Rob
4:45:01 pm GMT 01/27/21
Rob Registered Member #1199 Joined: 11:42:17 pm GMT 11/09/07
[ image disabled ]
Squidget
1:51:18 am GMT 02/02/21
Squidget !
Registered Member #20 Joined: 8:30:40 am GMT 02/25/04
A scroll is posted to the Trade's bulletin board, and similar scrolls can be found within Steinkreis and Websters.

[ image disabled ]

((This event will take place on Thursday, the 4th of February, starting at around 7:30 Pacific. All are welcome, but SK-hostile MPCs and troublemakers should check OOC first!))
Vaedryan
10:11:38 pm GMT 02/03/21
Vaedryan Registered Member #345 Joined: 2:28:49 am GMT 11/25/04
A note is tacked up in the Trade & Tackle, near the Aerlson company caravan posts at the Crossroads and Grey Iron Mines, and just outside the Tin Tankard and Flying Mug.

[ image disabled ]

((If you would like to attend Squidget's/Nicolette's show as "security" (a guard or spotter) and earn a bit of coin or an item, shoot me a DM on Discord or a tell in game. See you there!!))
first  5 6 7 8 

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, jewwe, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 36
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: EmeliaWaller
  • Most ever online: 208
    Guests: 206, Members: 2 on Tuesday 13 July 2021 - 20:11:48
Now Playing
1. Malarahc
Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org