Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:




[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup


  • Crayzee4dnd
    Crayzee4dnd  15 hours ago

    Orc Night will be at 5:00 PST. Meet at the crossroads fire if you would like to join.

  • Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  3 days ago

    Necro Night will begin in a little over two hours from this post (7 PM PST/10PM EST)

  • Alanonas
    Alanonas  5 days ago

    Nature Night begins in about 1 hour from this post! See you there!

  • saadow
    saadow  6 days ago

    Finale of "Rescuing Sam" in just shy of 20 minutes, Perrin can be found by the entrance to Crossroads West, just behind the Fast Travel platform

  • Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  1 week ago

    Necro Night will be happening tonight at 7 PM PST!

  • FlowerGolem
    FlowerGolem  1 week ago

    I'm really sorry, I have to cancel Nature's Night. Server crashed twice in the row, everytime after everything was set up. And no, it was not me! wink

  • Tamaraith
    Tamaraith  1 week ago

    Server broke?

  • FlowerGolem
    FlowerGolem  1 week ago

    Nature's Night in 3 hours. Meet us in the groove.

  • Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  2 weeks ago

    Looks like it. It's rebooting now.

  • Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

    I got booted


Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Blood Guard Internal Memos and Reports

 1 2 3 4
LAN_402 LAN_403
Rodgr Thunderguts
10:23:45 pm GMT 11/19/20
Rodgr Thunderguts Registered Member #1050 Joined: 7:35:50 am GMT 05/11/07
Posts: 397
A bloodguard squire returns to the fort slumped across the back of a wounded horse a note clutched firmly in his hand. Upon the call for alarm and a Knight reaching him, the squire died, mentioning just two words... "For Celestine".

[ image disabled ]

Another caravan trader was heard mentioning of losing his wagon of spears to a horde of monsters on the way to the Northlands Village from Hamley, he spoke of a great battle and was treated as a drunk in the Trade speaking of mere fantasy.

[ image disabled ]
Back to top
ChaoticDrow
2:51:56 pm GMT 12/05/20
ChaoticDrow Code Breaker
Registered Member #17124 Joined: 8:46:41 pm GMT 05/13/13
Posts: 510
Report from Garrik Brennan: Ambush at the Dig

Upon a routine check-in and patrol to the [REDACTED] dig site, we were ambushed by a small horde of [REDACTED] that descended from the cliffs. They were more frenzied than I am used to seeing, and it is yet unknown if they acted independently or were spurred on by a greater force. After the initial shock, Chaplain Celestine, new recruit Rosam, and I were able to reform the ranks to drive the vermin back with the other Guard.

The dig was relatively unaffected, and no structural damage was found to the entrance of the [REDACTED]. Plans to move ahead on schedule, though there may be delays as [REDACTED] could not be located after the attack. Scouts were sent to try and locate [REDACTED] and we will hope for the best, but plan for the worst. We await further reports.

Patrols have been doubled and the more fleet of foot have been assigned to guarding the cliffs.
Back to top
Alanonas
11:36:33 pm GMT 01/30/21
Alanonas Registered Member #24078 Joined: 3:40:59 am GMT 05/14/17
Posts: 1014
₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₴₱Ø₦ĐɆ₵Ɇ


[ image disabled ]

A strange message is left scrawled upon the walls of Castra Aurelia, none know who or what may have left it but its meaning is somehow clear and cryptic all at once...

Demonic scrawling wrote...

GARRIK

I FOUND SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO YOU
YOUR SHADOWS

SOMEONE

WHAT IS LEFT OF THEM

FIND ME

^~ R ~^
Back to top
ChaoticDrow
2:11:44 am GMT 02/03/21
ChaoticDrow Code Breaker
Registered Member #17124 Joined: 8:46:41 pm GMT 05/13/13
Posts: 510
Report from Garrik Brennan: Demonic Tidings

Following remarks left from the demon known as Rhandum, we increased patrols outside both Castra Aurelia and Fort Riftenfahl. While patrolling the woods with Soterya and Chaplain Celestine, we were surrounded by the demon himself and the fey creature known as Arakhor. We were forced to stay our blades after being told the demon discovered one of the [REDACTED]. Smelling a trap, but refusing to leave behind one of our own we followed the creatures to the place of [REDACTED], where indeed we came across an afflicted man, bound by shadows. Suddenly surrounded by darkness, we found ourselves amongst what I believe to be shades of the past. Through these visions, it was indeed verified the man known as [REDACTED] was one of the old [REDACTED]. We were unable to change what happened to him, but after defeating what looked like the leader of a cult of [REDACTED] worshippers, it freed [REDACTED] from his vigil and allowed him to find peace. Afterward, the demon was nowhere to be found and the fey creature was chased off.

Words of warning: Rhandum knows the [REDACTED] knew techniques to fend off the [REDACTED]. Be wary as there may now be more after the secrets of the Guard.
Back to top
Blue_
7:36:53 pm GMT 02/22/21
Blue_ Registered Member #25414 Joined: 5:49:38 am GMT 02/06/20
Posts: 77
Report from Celestine: Bloody Song

Soterya located me and recruit Bevremir to inform of the Underking’s next movements. The lower halls of Hammersong have been breached, and the able bodied moved to aid their cause. Garrik “The Firebear” Brennan, Soterya, and Bevremir rushed to the front lines of this assault and aided in the defense for the initial brunt of the assault. We had struck down Drow, Duergar, and “Driders” on this battlefield, stopping all those who tried to move past the stone barricade holding before the vaults of the dwarven hold.

The orcish tribe who had released this menace was located on the battlefield yet refused to speak regarding their actions. Spear and fire were loosed to ensure they would not begin killing the warriors of Hammersong. We had confirmed with our own eyes their travel to Mora’chel in the past, and their release of all the prisoners in that city to join the Underking’s forces. A further meeting was requested by us to affirm their removal from Hammersong after the battle ceases.

One force unexpected in the tides of this battle, were the Underking’s newest claim to his army – known as “Bulette”. They are creatures larger than a small house, and in the words of Redcloak “Able to consume rock, as man could bread”. We search for a means to quickly cease the pack of these creatures looking to tunnel further into the dwarven domain. As of this moment, our only option is burning the armored flesh from the creatures and striking in the moments they travel past.
Back to top
Forgiver
9:48:14 pm GMT 02/25/21
Forgiver Registered Member #25529 Joined: 3:52:11 pm GMT 10/09/20
Posts: 7
Report from Bevremir: [REDACTED] CAVE!

Upon our return to the halls of Hammersong, we were once again greeted with the familiar rumbling of [REDACTED]. Below we faced a large force of [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and another, smaler [REDACTED] than we fought before that seemed reluctant to fight us. Our group engaged the enemy, defeated them, and then followed the small [REDACTED] into its hole and into a strange cavern. There we found more of the enemy, and the fighting was merciless, and in the process we liberated their captive [REDACTED].

There was some discussion to be had about killing the thing, but Soterya suggested we follow it to the rest, and so we did... only to discover the creatures had a hatchery. After defending it from the [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], Brother Garrik awoke the creatures through the warmth of blood and fire. Hurrying to escape the hungry beasts, we intended to lead them straight into the hordes of the [REDACTED] and turn them against him, but in the process found only a few more of his minions and a captive [REDACTED] who told us he was the beast's [REDACTED] minder, kept captive by the [REDACTED] to continue to supply his forces with [REDACTED]. After some careful deliberation, it was decided that the [REDACTED] should take all his charges, including those belonging to the [REDACTED].

[The remainder of the report represents Brother Bevremir's opinion on the matters and has been redacted]
Back to top
 1 2 3 4

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
Online
  • Guests: 38
  • Members: 2
  • Newest Member: laz
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Fredroc Burrowbaras
2. Bevremir
3. Yago
4. Sir'ferdude Moross
Connect to us with 93.184.199.24 or thain.no-ip.org