Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 days ago

Section Six starts in 1.75 hours. That will be 7pm CST (GMT - 6).

Good(ish) characters of LEVEL 10 or below.

We will meet at the Iron Minogon in Webster's Landing. Just assume that your character received a mysterious invitation.

I will be IG as Taran if you have any questions!

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  1 week ago

Happy Turkey Day (i.e.Thanksgiving Day) to all our US players. And Happy Thursday to all others!

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

Uh, what happened to my message? Two paragraphs now random impulses across the interwebs ...

Take care, Scratch.

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 weeks ago

RL calls me away from Section Six tonight, folks! sad

Should any of you want to go ahead and run it, please feel free to do so! smile

• Crayzee4dnd
    Crayzee4dnd  3 weeks ago

Sam and Hugdish's wedding will begin in about 4 hours from this post. Yay!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 weeks ago

Section Six starts in 2 hours. That will be 7pm CDT (GMT - 5).

Good(ish) characters of LEVEL 9 or below.

This week will be a bit different, with time being "frozen" at the end of the last event.

There will be a portal in the Iron Minogon that will take your character to the very start of the Temple level in the Yuan Ti caves.

If you did not join last week, that is perfectly ok. Just assume that you caught up with us like we do whenever someone shows up late.

If your character has never been on a section six mission, you can assume that you stumbled on us while exploring !

It is a little unorthodox, but we will make it all work! biglaugh

I will be IG as Taran if you have any questions!

• Squidget
    Squidget  3 weeks ago

Edrick and Vae in the same day? heart suprised

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 weeks ago

Hello Edrick and Vae!

• Oberon
    Oberon  3 weeks ago

Seeing you here makes my heart smile! heart

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Blood Guard Internal Memos and Reports

first  2 3 4 5
LAN_402 LAN_403
Blue_
1:36:51 am GMT 05/29/21
Blue_ Registered Member #25414 Joined: 5:49:38 am GMT 02/06/20
Report from Celestine: Clan Stormcleaver’s Lands

A dwarven clan of stone forgers has requested the aid of the Blood Guard within a valley of the Hammersong Mountains. They claim such beasts as the giants seen descending from the mountain peaks come closer each day to their lands and would request their removal from such a place. As darkness has come down from the cliffsides, I will be set forward to see such creatures stopped before they should harm these dwarves. I make my way onto the Hammersong Loch before I shall hunt these creatures, as always, I fully accept aid from any Blooded in this venture. Should your flames burn with desires to see these creatures vanquished – and the lands of Thain protected, I would see you soon.

Further, these creatures of darkness appear to be preparing for something of an unknown nature – scholars across the island have attempted a translation of their bestial script. They believe it an older form of “giant” that crests across the runes they carve. They have no place endangering the dwarves of the region and will be stopped by any means.

Yours in the Blood,
Chaplain Celestine

((OOC notice! This will be a Blood Guard centric monster hunt within the Hammersong Valley! All Blood Guard are welcome, alongside any neutral/allied characters to them! Please be mindful that the Blood Guard is hostile toward MPCs and villains before considering if you would bring a certain character!

))

((OOC Update!
There will be a new time for this event TBD, due to IRL circumstances I cannot make it tonight to host this - but am looking forward to seeing any interested soon!))
Blue_
7:49:00 am GMT 08/21/21
Report from Celestine:

Kreisian and Empyrean Corruption

On patrol to the Northern Crossroads, two Knights of Steinkreis - both the Errant Vezir and Kin-hunter Malaka Sako - joined by the Empyrean Sollis Lott - had been seen. It came to my knowledge that the Kreisian Kin-hunter Sako had struck down and killed a witch hunter of our ranks after he had been attacked. I am searching for a reason or report that would have had him hunted on sight before another confrontation should follow. Until further notice, he has killed one of our family, and dead or alive he has reason to arrive within the courtyard of Castra Aurelia for trial.

It is encouraged to not trust either the Empyreans or the Kreisian Knights until an understanding has been met - for the death of one of our own is not to be taken lightly. I had not expected such actions from either side to end in the murder of one of our own stationed in lands provided by the Kreis for our protection to their realm, but if they wish to act in such vile ways - I believe corruption has stained their hearts and darkness grows. I fear the Kreisian guard corrupt and a letter is to be sent to Lord Telmoran for the request of the knight's actions to be put on trial. Further, a notice will be sent to Colonel Darienne of Sir Lott's actions to wish to stand idle while a murder of one of our men took place.

May the Blood Guide you all,
Chaplain Celestine.
Blue_
8:59:15 pm GMT 09/28/21
Report from Celestine: Preparing for the Storm

Blooded, there has been a storm only growing more violent within the mountains near our keep. I am heading south to the realm of a scholar I have asked a favor of to investigate such a problem as this. If you find yourselves within the south, I will be gathering the academic minds who have knowledge of giants and their rituals – alongside our own – to look over information gathered thus far. Look for me within the stone walls of the Kreis as the sun reaches the middle of the sky.

Yours in the Blood,
Chaplain Celestine

((OOC Notice! Celestine will be hosting a small research-based event Thursday at 6PM Eastern! This will be a Blood Guard based event, so I would remind those interested in the story they do not work with MPCs or openly Villainous characters - However neutral or allied characters are welcome!))
first  2 3 4 5

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, jewwe, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 38
  • Members: 0
  • Newest Member: EmeliaWaller
  • Most ever online: 208
    Guests: 206, Members: 2 on Tuesday 13 July 2021 - 20:11:48
Now Playing
1. Malarahc
Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org