Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  1 day ago

Section Six starts in about 1 hour and 20 minutes . That will be 7pm CST (GMT - 6).

Good(ish) characters of LEVEL 11 or below.

We will meet at the Iron Minogon in Webster's Landing. Just assume that your character received a mysterious invitation.

I will be IG as Taran if you have any questions!

• Raven1210
    Raven1210  1 day ago

Hello Yasmyn! grin

• Squidget
    Squidget  2 days ago

No worries Yas, PMs have been busted on the forums for ages, we just use Discord now. Hello!

• Yasmyn
    Yasmyn  2 days ago

Hey all. Trying to send a PM but failing. Would like to say hey current DMs. And sorry.

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  1 week ago

Section Six starts in 1 about hour. That will be 7pm CST (GMT - 6).

We will meet at the Iron Minogon in Webster's Landing. Just assume that your character received a mysterious invitation.

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  2 weeks ago

Section Six starts in 1 about hour. That will be 7pm CST (GMT - 6).

• animosomina
    animosomina  2 weeks ago

Welcome to Thain friend.

• Gwondier
    Gwondier  2 weeks ago

Thanks Zhymm! I'm in.

• Zhymm
    Zhymm  2 weeks ago

Here's an invite code to the Thain Discord server

-Clickedy-

Discord codes usually expire fairly quickly. So, use it ASAP.

Most Thain players use it for text messages, posting screenshots and RL topics. Rarely for voice comms, I can recall only one instance in the past two years in which I got a fellow player to join me in its voice channel.

Good luck,

Old Man Zhymm

• Gwondier
    Gwondier  2 weeks ago

I understand there's a discord channel for the server. I've looked around, but can't find it. Can that be stickied if so? If not, would like a link, please.

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Orcs of Hellshire III

LAN_402 LAN_403
wisdombeyondages
9:40:27 am GMT 07/19/19
wisdombeyondages Registered Member #1009 Joined: 7:04:13 am GMT 03/26/07
From Jiztroyir's Journal

Another has returned to the camp, Mithas, a Minotaur who seeks to free his brethren and find a place for them. He is one who aids the clan in his quest for a homeland for his people just like Vorgath. I am always impressed every time I see another return to the fold. They are driven to see their own goals achieved and believe they can find success in that endeavor here. He is a flesh eater and finds the meat of humans and elves preferable. I haven't yet seen him eat of the poisonwood elves but he makes no qualms about the flesh of bandits. Surely the cannibals would find the irony in this if only they lived long enough to know it.

The supply of portal gems has run low and I am no longer able to personally fund them. I have spoken with several others in the camp about finding means to fund them, some have taken to mercenary work, while I have worked with those not welcome in Steinkreis to sell their goods for a profit in exchange for a reasonable cut. Perhaps it might benefit me to seek out a merchant to settle here as well. The Thayans would happily seek out the option to set up shop but I have a desire to keep this within the clan for at least a little while.

Lomir has seen fit to visit again. This time we discussed the Woods Beyond. Apparently the place was overrun with darkfey, hundreds frozen across the woods. I asked him questions about it but he seemed rather tight lipped or uniformed. I did however learn that in order to get there I will need one who is versed in nature. I see now how important the druid's aid will be in resolving a great many matters. When asked about how he he had been aided in getting in, he spoke of some anonymous ally who wished to remain unknown for the time being. When I asked about the Soul he informed me that he had learned nothing new in relation to it.

Perialt returned to the camp later that day. She was rather respectful and apologized for an earlier action that had caused some embarrassment with one named Wraith. A creature of interesting note though I have only seen of him the one encounter. None the less it was a pleasant moment. Perialt wished to explore the tower that everyone had expressed interest with and we journeyed within. There was a saytr watching over things. He identified himself as Drystan and informed us as to the nature of the tower and somewhat of the reason for which the fey had arrived here instead of remaining in their own realm. After some questioning we explored the upper levels and roof of the tower. Perialt was quite envious of the tower but also curious as to my relations to the Fey. I was honest with her. I do not know when this Wolf will visit again but I wonder why it has been so quiet now that its brethren arrive here. There is much I do not know here and I am concerned that if I do not keep up we will be left vulnerable and I can not allow that.
<div class='spacer'>[ image disabled ]</div>
scratch_flannigan
11:27:57 pm GMT 07/19/19
scratch_flannigan Squawk!
Registered Member #648 Joined: 1:50:32 am GMT 11/20/05
((OOC WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC AND GORY STUFF IN THIS POST ))

The examination of the corpse was particularly challenging. Much of the flesh had been eaten away by what seemed to be thousands of small insects. The bones had been crushed, and much of her skin and muscle had been torn by the roots that had been pulling her slowly into the ground.

The half-orc was no stranger to death or its effects. Knowledge, history, lore; he had devoted much of his life to these things. While he did not have the eagle eyes of a ranger, the priest did have the wisdom and patience to pay attention to detail. He would often spot what most others would miss in there haste to know the answers quickly. His mind worked upon what he did not see, as well as what he did see.

The spellcraft involved was very strong and unlike anything that he had seen before. Still much was familiar to him. Dark magic, that of ritual sacrifice was radiating from the body. The Light was only present in small amounts. The Light seemed residual as if it were the last stubborn bit that refused to leave under the crushing power of the darkness. The Light cared for this woman. It was the only way that such energy would cling to her body under such circumstances. Perhaps the Light itself wanted to leave a clue, a message, or a statement.

This woman was of a caring and innocent soul.

What skin could still be seen had a tanned and thickened appearance to it, like one who had spent much of their life in the sun. Likely a sort that was outdoors a great deal for whatever work they did.

The leg muscles were somewhat thick and defined, like those of one who walked a great deal. The muscles of the arms and torso were less bulky, showing that this one was most likely not a combatant of any sort. Her hands did not carry the calluses of a farmer. Perhaps she had been some sort of archeologist or mapmaker; maybe even a herbalist or keeper of animals.

On closer examination, he noticed some manner of greenish tint under her rather short fingernails. It appeared to be stained in layers as if the substance were worked with daily. It radiated no magical or alchemical qualities that he could find. Perhaps it was simply a natural liquid of sorts. By pouring through some books and conducting the tests, Jiztroyir found it to be a mix of the juice of many plants.

The woman had been some sort of herbalist, botanist, or natural healer.

He looked closely at the cut that dealt the death blow. It was done with a blade of high quality, likely magical to cut so truely. The blow seemed to come from behind, reaching around to slice he throat in one smooth, practiced motion. This woman had not defended herself. She likely never even knew that the blow was coming. The blood pattern on her neck indicated that the blood ran, with no spray. This indicated to the wise orc priest that she was at a relaxed pulse when killed. She was not excited or afraid.

This was the work of a highly-skilled killer.

The insect bites were intriguing, for no unusual insects had been spotted in the grove. As he searched through her hair and clothing, he noticed something odd. Amidst the mud and blood, a few insectoid wings and legs of were stuck to the corpse. It took a careful examination with several magnifying lenses to note that these wings and legs seemed to have been bitten away by the same insects that had bitten this woman's flesh.

It seemed that the insects fought and ate one another as they fed upon her.

Drawn in further, Jiztroyir looked more closely at the bites upon her skin. As they drew closer to her throat, they became fewer and larger. Unfazed by such horror, the Cleric of Knowledge and Death followed the increasingly large bites up to the death-wound. Intrigued, he pulled aside the flesh. While the larger arteries had been severed, a deeper vein had been simply exposed by the wound. Upon that vein was the largest of the fly bites. The bite pattern seemed to indicate that the fly had drawn out blood. The orc's mind dwelt on this for some time.

These strange flies had fought and eaten one another until only one remained. This one victorious creature was able to draw the blood from this corpse.

These were the facts that Jiztroyir could gather. Much was revealed, but the mystery still deepened.

wisdombeyondages
9:49:08 pm GMT 07/21/19
*several bits of the flies are removed and secured in vials marked with runes, notes are made and collected, and the corpse is rebound and secured again to prevent decay*
wisdombeyondages
7:12:09 pm GMT 07/23/19
From Jiztroyir's Journal

Many Orcs have arrived for Orc Night. Dorina waited for Andarm and I at the Crossroads Hilltop and we discussed the druids of the grove. She showed us the grove and also showed us a portal to the Wastelands where another grove was growing. We encountered the local wildlife and much to our dismay they are quite dangerous and we barely escaped. Once we had recovered we headed to the Camp. Dorina was not able to stay long and headed out to aid others in need. I decided to return to the Crossroads to see if any others had arrived to join in the festivities. Grimjaw, Perialt, Andarm, Nazgrub, arrived at the Crossroads as did Izral and a halfling named Pip. Pip shared wine with Perialt, Andarm and myself. Grimjaw showed up shortly after, and Nazgrub at the end. While Perialt discussed the clan with Grimjaw, Andarm chose to simply observed things. Izral showed up and we discussed some of the issues with people in the Hellshire not respecting him. As we continued our discussion I informed him that the mines had collapsed. He advised the immediate halting of the fortifications to dig out the mine. I informed him that a forest had grown over night and that a tower had appeared. Pip immediately drew interest to the mention of the tower exclaiming, "It is finally here?". Izral seemed only interested in bringing it down for the materials we could salvage. It was clear to me that we needed to visit the Hellshire and so I took them back despite my earlier statement to go training with Perialt.

The arrival at the camp was filled with the usual fascinations from those who had not seen it. Izral was quick to head towards the mine entrance. Even with his helm on I could tell he was unhappy about it. We couldn't simply dig the mine out and I have been forced to accept simple wooden fortifications. We moved onto the Tower and entered inside. I never expected for things to turn out like they did but know that in the end I will always do what I see as best for my clan. We discussed the situation, and I asked Pip about how he knew about the tower. As we were discussing matters a man named Archon had barely walked in when mere moments later Byr'an made his second visit. Byr'an was without question in pursuit of our dream though he still stood by the belief that his way was the right way. Many in the clan do not know our history, they do not know of the first attempt and its catastrophic consequences. He told me of the Bonesaw clan, ones who sought to return but would not do so to a weak Hellshire Clan which was unwilling to take what was its by right. It seems the history of the clan and my choices all those years ago have come back and with a vengeance. He threatened the Fey; their court guardian Drystad would have none of it. The Saytr issued a warning to Byr'an; who in response moved to attack the Satyr but was stopped by Pip and Perialt. He mentioned speaking with this Kallista. Knowing what she offered and Calel'ruril had offered he will find easy allies among the Dark Fey. He left, but not before declaring that he knew he would have to fight for the shire, just didn't think it would be the clan who would be his enemy. Drystan thanked us for our help and we discussed things for a short while before Perialt asked about the darkness at the northern edge of the Shire; some sort of connection to the plane of shadows. I have seen them for years but now there is one here. I can ill afford to have such an entrance so close to the camp. But for now it will have to wait. The satyr gave each of us bottles of ultravision should we wish to examine it more closely. We departed the tower and returned to the camp. I spent a not inconsiderate amount of time catching Archon, Perialt, Andarm, and Nazgrub up on the history of the clan and what little I knew of Byr'an. I haven't yet disclosed the truth of his tool but I will have to soon. As Perialt would say, the time for talking is over, now it is time to train. We can no longer remain neutral. The clans go to war, and with us so will the rest of the island.

wisdombeyondages
9:40:28 pm GMT 07/23/19
A Dark Dream

The fire crackled and the camp went about its normal business after sundown. The creatures around the fire were not all Hellshire Clan but they were welcomed there none the less. The conversation seems no more different than any other conversation the red-coated wizard has had with the shaman about the recent changes of the shire. They're discussing some philosophy behind war and politics, nothing too abnormal, but the normal cheery and glitter of the fey in the area is dulled. The pixies aren't about and neither are the fey dragons. Its the same shire but different.

Looking around the Shaman noticed that in fact, a silence has surrounded them much like the dark. There is only the crackle of the fire and the occasional word from the companions within the light. Beyond the fires light, due to the half-orc's gift of darkvision something stirs at the edge of night.

Having encountered enough of the fey and lived in the shire long enough a sense arises that this is not the work of the Darkfey. It's more like...water?

As time passes there is a sudden cresting of a black tide which surrounds the small hill the orc encampment rests on. Chains and tendrils reach out as the scouts raise sudden alarm, some are wrapped up by them and snapped back into the tide's interior. Mere moments later those same orcs begin lurching forward onto land, blackened and organic parodies of themselves engaging in combat with the remaining scouts. The shaman remained frozen as these events transpired his eyes moving towards his red cloaked guest.

The wizard watches...his face contorted as if trying to shout warning but the rest of his body remains relaxed.

The vial in the shaman's pocket stirs before the same black tide and chains explode forth attempting to engulf his form. Soon he is pulled into the black tide.

In the pitch as his form swings and he feels the tide attempting to absorb his form, in the shadowed distance is a double-steel gate surrounded by purple light, open and pouring the tide from its interior. The shaman feels his form being pulled towards in a riptide despite the physics of normal reality telling him he should be pushed out by the pouring liquid flowing forth from it.

The gate looms large and a moment before he reaches the threshold everything swirls away.

He startled awake by the dire dream and immediately checked the vial. It was closed and the liquid barely moved. A heavy sigh of both relief slipped from his lips and he stood up quickly. The nearby half-orcs took little notice of his actions though the ever vigilant Deathguard were keenly aware of it. He nodded to his personal guard's champion and decided it was time to examine the vial.

wisdombeyondages
9:42:18 pm GMT 07/23/19
**Holding post for Examination details here*
Destinysdesire
3:48:50 am GMT 07/25/19
Destinysdesire Registered Member #25297 Joined: 12:50:53 am GMT 05/27/19
It was a strange sight for sure to see an elf dressed like he was a forest and a man in full plate with a red cloak come to greet their leader, yet they were openly welcomed. The elf had even managed to show the clan the true respect of requesting permission to enter the camp before coming. The went close to the alter of Gruumith where they spoke in some detail. The elf was seeking the spell of Atonement. No small request to make of the Chief. Though to the elfs surprise the Chief did not outright reject the request, but instead advised him that he would have to prove worthy of such a powerful spell. A way to prove he was truly contrite for his past deeds. After several minutes of assessing the two before him, he decided. They would travel into the very Poisonwood he once served, and cull their leaders and their numbers as they were a major threat to settlements and even the Hellshire clan and bring back proof. Before they left he agreed a minor regeneration on the elfs arm since it was still in recovery, but nothing further, he would show his worth in the pain of the effort.

Heading out Calel'ruril had heard of a missing person reported at the Cobblewall inn that also was said to be in the Orc fortress and lead Jeremiah there. May as well try and rescue the woman while they were there. Accepting the job to rescue the Dryad that was held beneath they headed into the Poisonwood, coughing at the poisonous air as they made for the camp. Calel easily remembering the route he had been shown long before by Cathalya. Picking off the orcs outside was simple. Same could be said for the ones just within the cave. Though the leader proved a bit stronger. He battled and healed as the two fought viciously against him and the other orcs, the orcs trying to swarm them and overpower them by sheer force of numbers and strength. The problem for them was that Calel could once again use his bow. Armed with it, he slowly laid low the orcs along with their leader beside his companion. Grabbing the Psy stones as they moved on they headed deeper within, picking off numerous orcs and repeatedly gagging and wheezing as they went deeper into the poison.

As they finally entered the oubliette, they could barely breath, Calel gagged wheezing heavily as he could feel the burning in his chest as the poison ripped at him, staggering he was caught by Jeremiah who could only encourage him that they were almost through, they had to rescue the girl and get out safely. Stumbling forward they took on the twin dukes and his archers as well as a final shaman as Jeremiah staggered forward to get the Dryad. With the girl in arms, they quickly used the portal stone to get out, taking the girl with them. Coughing and hacking as they arrived back into the clean air they took several minutes to get their breath back before delivering the girl to the Cobblestone inn, as Jeremiah received a kiss from the tended Dryad, Calel could only chuckle and turn them back towards Hellshire, hoping that what they had managed was enough. Again he sent out a raven, having spotted a portal he asked for permission to come to the camp, and permission to use the portal. Both were granted.

Arriving in the camp Calel sent word for the Chief that he had indeed arrived with Jeremiah, both walking back towards the Altar where they had last spoken. The Chief asked what proof he had brought him to show he had completed his task before accepting two Psy stones from Calel. The Chief was pleased, Calel had completed his trial and agreed to cast the Atonement. Leading him up by the altar, the Chief pleaded to his god to see Calels actions as worthy of the gods attention, to show that he had served the clan selflessly and showed a true desire to diverge from his past. Calel accepted the spell graciously bowing his head, feeling the darkness and anger lift from his heart. He had atoned for his past today, and with it a final blessing. The Chief then once more called to his god but this time, to restore his body, completely healing the elfs arm. Calel bowed his head in true gratitude, thanking the Chief for all he had done, but now the Chief had his own matters to tend to, and for now, bid them farewell. The elf and the Paladin slipping off to leave the Chief to his work respectfully.

// OOC: -Clickedy-
Destinysdesire
5:03:12 am GMT 07/25/19
Destinysdesire Registered Member #25297 Joined: 12:50:53 am GMT 05/27/19
// Photo
wisdombeyondages
2:27:41 am GMT 07/26/19
From Jiztroyir's Journal

I have spoken again with Lomir, and things have not been looking good for him. What ever it is within him that caused him to spew the black liquid caused the liquid in the vial to react.
The seals must have been damaged during my examination as it attempted to burst forth and attack me. Lomir demanded with great urgency that I get rid of it. A quick flick into the fire and the matter was done. The vial won't be easy to replace but what I have learned is important enough. Lomir himself coughed more up and tossed it into the fire. He exclaimed that the camp was at risk and fled the camp. The guards and nearby clan members were of course unsettled by this however they did not stop him. We further discussed things and he mentioned something about if I knew about shadows. I know some but in light of recent events I have discovered I must learn more. He instructed me to find the 15 stones. I am sure there will be much to gain by this.

Given the recent events in the south I have, at the advising of my council, I have made for the city of Greenvale. Archon informed me that it is currently experiencing a plague of some sort and I needed to see this for myself. The trip itself was rather uneventful though on my arrival I noted a rather unusual number of rats roaming around in the city. It appears the Elves have become lax in their duties. They were killed whenever spotted but it was clearly insufficient. None the less I eventually came across the quarantined area in which those affected have been gathered to better control the spread of the plague and provide aid. Dele, Joan, and Agni were testing out traps on the rats with success, however there was the matter of ensuring that they didn't trigger with the passing of nearby elves which was undoubtedly a significant problem. Not fully satisfied with the situation but unable to advance further they finally noticed by presence and we discussed the situation at hand. While I did not have contact with any of the bodies I was instructed none the less to go to the Bathhouse and wash myself. I should say I rather enjoyed the opportunity for an Elven Bath. The company was.. gratifying. I should visit again soon.

wisdombeyondages
9:09:30 am GMT 07/27/19
From Jiztroyir's Journal

Drystan has advised me to seek out the Graur Suden Grove and he was rather specific about when I should arrive there. The path wasn't confusing as I had recently been shown the way but upon my arrival the grove was quite different from when I had last seen it. So many faces I don't recognize, but among them I saw Calel'ruril and Izzy. I have been told that he no longer follows the path but like most I am suspicious of this turn of events. Izzy has been an enjoyable companion in the past and this evening was no different. I will always enjoy the moments in her company. Apparently this group of people is collectively called "The Circle". The creature Cuchuwyn led us to the Feywoods to see the wall and the Dark Fey grove. I have seen both of these already but I wish to see more of the grove and with those who are knowledgeable on the matters of things. The place was filled with dark energies and foul guardians. It appears the Circle desires to avoid the politics of the island but this Darkfey issue can't be ignored and those present seem to struggle with this conflict of interests. The group discussed the situation and soon departed. I wonder if they will be of help. I hope the satyr has not misled me.

I was informed, shortly after, that Bonesaw Clansmen were spotted setting up in the Hellshire and attacking the nearby fey. It is without question that they are of considerable strength. I have seen them lay low the Treants. My need for allies is great and so I must aid in the resolution of the Greenvale plague. It appears I had arrived at an opportune time. Apparently the flies from the corpse are important. Of note is that they only attack elves, and they are called Darkfey Deathflies. It appears that I possess the original body. A rather large group of people were gathered at the quarantine zone discussing the matter and preparing. They sought to acquire some means by which they might force the Deathflies away. I expressed the importance of the corpse to them and in an effort to avoid delays Renneleth and myself were sent to retrieve it. The rest would head to the Grove in the north to acquire aid from the druids I had just met. On the way Renneleth and I discussed Byr'an, he mentioned how they had raided Kallista's weapon together. Upon our arrival to the Hellshire I pointed out the Bonesaw camp. Byran was there waiting and Renneleth and he had exchanges about the situation. Bry'an is immovable in his determination just as I am with mine. War is inevitable. We recovered the body and met up with the group. I was forced to delay my following of the group but I managed to join them as they collected the essence of the creature and prepared to depart. We returned to the Greenvale City and the essence was put into braziers burning across the city. Mine is planted into the brazier in front of the keep and something extra called life dust was also added. I have learned that life dust gives great strength and healing but also comes with a great risk of addiction. I wonder if it only works for the elves or if its power extends to all creatures.

I returned to the shire to find Byr'an still there. As usual a disagreement over the means to fulfill our dreams. The fey attacked him and he was struck by confusion. He attacked me so I ended his life. He like all others is susceptible to magic and even he can be laid low with luck and preparation. But this fight will not be settled like this, I have seen this and must keep to my path. His life was restored and we parted ways. From there I gathered a few of my retinue and traveled north for the dire need to prepare and train for the coming struggles has become paramount. We journeyed to the Vasheral Island and along the way Lomir joined us. The battle was difficult but well rewarding. They are not idle and their plundered wealth now fills our coffers. Once we had finished we returned to the crossroads and spent some time discussing plans. There was still some time left before we were to return south so we decided to bag a bounty. However, Grimjaw and Lomir departed and I sought others to come along.

Among those invited everyone but Tyfar seemed immediately interested in traveling with us. He refused to join us at first but moments before we left he changed his mind. Joan joined us but left with haste at the sight of a couple of spiders. Jeremiah the Helmite and Logan the paladin showed up as we traveled north. We came across massive spider like creatures. These were the things that Kallista had so arduously worked to spawn. Once the battle was finished Logan informed us that his only task was to patrol the roads and departed the area. As we journeyed in I was sure that the Drow Witch knew we had arrived. Her creatures surely had informed her by whatever manner it is that a spider might convey a message. As we journeyed to our target the woods were further filled with darkness and we came across more of the spider creatures. They had a Fey Chimera entrapped. The large creatures turned and attacked us, after we had laid them low we released the trapped fey. After a short discussion with the creature about things and the situation, Tyfar decided he wanted to see it die and offered me some knowledge in exchange for its death. When I refused he trapped it and demanded compensation. Jeremiah offered a favor in exchange for its release and Tyfar accepted the exchange. With that he departed back the woods leaving us to ourselves. I opened a portal to the south to expedite our departure before Kallista arrived but it was too late. Her presence always bothers me and I am fully aware I am unlikely to win a direct fight with her. After some back and forth discussion concerning the creature of which I suspected was bait for an unsuspecting goodly person. She was covetous of the creature and Jeremiah was quick to attempt to stop her. Kallista used some sort of item and it blasted us back. She then moved for the creature and I knew there was naught but to keep it from her hands. It died by my spells though Kallista avoided death by means of spell absorption. Her prize now gone she left us to ourselves with some parting words simply stating something about those who trespass on her lands. I departed through the portal with Jeremiah and Perialt.

However things were not yet done. Once we arrived in the shire I was surprised to find a Shadow Imp stalking the camp attempting to overhear things. It attacked and we killed it. I traveled to the tower to speak a moment with Drystan and as we returned towards camp I narrowly avoided being struck by a trap. I cast True Seeing and spotted a gnoll traveling about setting more traps. It looked like the thing Renneleth killed earlier. As we approached the camp we were attacked by some sort of Shadow Orc. Things here are becoming quite dangerous. I should speak with Renneleth about these developments. Clearly shadow creatures abound.

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, jewwe, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 34
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: Vaeldara
  • Most ever online: 208
    Guests: 206, Members: 2 on Tuesday 13 July 2021 - 20:11:48
Now Playing
1. Gunn Dommon
2. Alugast Dy'Nodel
3. Janelle Briarwood
Connect to us with 104.237.156.142 or thain.no-ip.org