Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Korusho
    Korusho  2 hours ago

Rats, We're Rats, We're the Rats.

• archgrendel
    archgrendel  1 day ago

Dwarf Night! Dwarves Assemble! In about 7.5 hours from now (8pm est)! Meet by the main gate to Hammersong

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  3 days ago

Reminder: no necro night tonight! See you Saturday for the big event!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  5 days ago

Unfortunately, I have had something come up today and I will not be able to run Nature Night again today.

Hopefully, life will get back to normal next week, and we can return to our regular schedule.

Feel free to get together as The Called and have an adventure and/or some great RP. smile

• wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  1 week ago

Orc Night in 2 hours! Meet at the Hellshire camp! Portal will be available for travel!

• Payne
    Payne  1 week ago

suprised

• Wraitheus
    Wraitheus  1 week ago

Story Night at the Tin & Tankard in three hours! Hope to see you there.

• archgrendel
    archgrendel  1 week ago

Dwarf Night! Dwarves Assemble! In about 2 hours from now (8pm est)! Meet by the main gate to Hammersong

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  1 week ago

Meant to get this out earlier, but there is a Necro Night tonight, starting in about 7 minutes!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  1 week ago

I have to go into the office today, so I will not be able to host Nature Night. frown

The Wild Grove is set up and ready to go, so feel free to meet up and spread Nature's Blessings if you wish! smile

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Neverwinter Nights
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Shoutouts CXLVIII

1 2 3 4  last
LAN_402 LAN_403
Warlord Kro
10:12:04 am GMT 02/09/20
Warlord Kro Registered Member #1272 Joined: 10:59:54 am GMT 03/18/08
Previous here
Warlord Kro
10:12:38 am GMT 02/09/20
Warlord Kro Registered Member #1272 Joined: 10:59:54 am GMT 03/18/08
Shoutout to the Drak Volcano crew. And shoutout to the Bagnorn Keep crew.

Oberon
10:32:15 am GMT 02/09/20
Oberon Registered Member #24214 Joined: 1:14:24 pm GMT 04/01/18
Shouout to Hammersong Heist crew, I'm glad so many of you could come and that the two sides turned against one another in the end! grin Classic heists!
Corlupi
2:05:07 pm GMT 02/09/20
Corlupi Awooo
Registered Member #2942 Joined: 4:48:33 pm GMT 11/27/12
Great stuff! Loved the timing of the betrayal. Sye'synn was about to shank Tharin just as Alan bigbied her and Seryn.
archgrendel
4:14:20 pm GMT 02/09/20
archgrendel Registered Member #673 Joined: 1:05:08 am GMT 12/22/05
Warlord Kro wrote ...

Shoutout to the Drak Volcano crew. And shoutout to the Bagnorn Keep crew.

Seconded for the Drak volcano crew. Was fun walking through that place again.
Squidget
2:58:10 am GMT 02/10/20
Squidget Registered Member #20 Joined: 8:30:40 am GMT 02/25/04
Shoutouts to:

Team Blood - Cassia, Garrik, Gram

And my partners in crime - Vaurin and Callimar

And of course, [DM]Oberon for running it all!

A confrontation in the depths of the earth! Great stuff!
Shade
3:13:10 am GMT 02/10/20
Shade Registered Member #24916 Joined: 2:58:00 pm GMT 01/23/19
Corlupi wrote ...

Great stuff! Loved the timing of the betrayal. Sye'synn was about to shank Tharin just as Alan bigbied her and Seryn.
No respect for your elders!

It was amazing. I think this was the smoothest mission the Blades have done so far?
Corlupi
8:34:17 am GMT 02/10/20
Corlupi Awooo
Registered Member #2942 Joined: 4:48:33 pm GMT 11/27/12
Squidget wrote ...

Shoutouts to:

Team Blood - Cassia, Garrik, Gram

And my partners in crime - Vaurin and Callimar

And of course, [DM]Oberon for running it all!

A confrontation in the depths of the earth! Great stuff!

Seconded! What a finale!

I would also like to use this opportunity to give a heartfelt thank-you to everyone who has roleplayed with Cassia over the years and helped shape her into the memorable character she became to me. She may not be around anymore (yes, she lost the fight to the Big Bad Red), but may her words echo for eternity:

Numquam desperandum, numquam cedendum! Never give up, never surrender!
Twirlip
10:14:32 am GMT 02/10/20
Twirlip Registered Member #1029 Joined: 11:45:04 am GMT 04/18/07
Thanks for organising this and inviting me to take part.

Unfortunately I'm now tied up with RL stuff and will be away for the next week, so won't be able to help with any loose ends.
Oberon
3:23:53 pm GMT 02/10/20
Oberon Registered Member #24214 Joined: 1:14:24 pm GMT 04/01/18
Whew, what a night it was..I haven't felt like this since the Feywars finale, my heart skipped more than one beat that night, Cassia and Vaurin fighting so neck to neck and then Callimar, Garrik, Kallista and Gram on the other side going at in a close fight also it was hard for me to follow it all, but watching Cassia and Vaurin go at it was something I will not forget anytime soon, epic battle to remember.

I also want to apologize to anyone else who would have wanted to be a part of it, I know some of you may have and I chose to keep this mostly in the dark, but it quickly grew into something bigger and more epic than I could of imagined and it put me under a lot of pressure (also having to work RL) therefore I decided to focus it mainly on Cassia and Vaurin. We had no dates or times, just whenever both of them were on we were going for it. It is definitely the biggest thing I have done as DM and I'm sorry for leaving anyone out, I will make it up to you in the future! Meanwhile I hope everyone can have a good time roleplaying with the consequences all of this brings.

Huge shoutout to Corlupi and Payne who trusted me with this, even though at times I probably confused the hell out of them. I feel privileged that I got to do this for couple of my favorite characters Cassia and Vaurin. I'm sorry we took you by surprise like that Corlupi but you encouraged us on and I did my best to set up a scene for the two of you that would be remembered.

I will miss Cassia and all of the fun fights we had, I hope that new heroes will rise and the heroes that Cassia left behind will fight even more fiercely in her honor!

Shoutout to Garrik and Gram who quickly answered the call and came to Cassias aid, I'm glad you were there to kick some drow ass! May you do so in the future! grin

And of course Callimar and Kallista for keeping The Bear and Gram away from Vaurin and Cassia while they fought to death. You all played important roles!

Shoutout to all the members of the Bloodguard and anyone affiliated with them and the team evil, without you it would have never come to this..Wait...Maybe that would have been a good thing! <3

I encourage anyone to post their characters thoughts in the aftermath of this in the "Ne Plus Ultra" thread!
1 2 3 4  last

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 13
  • Members: 0
  • Newest Member: mikemiler021
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Anebrin Latonelle
2. Mors Cuthran
3. Morton Falone
4. Cidilr Alufin