Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:




[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup


  • wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  5 hours ago

    Orc night in a little under 3 hours! Event is open to everyone!

  • Warlord Kro
    Warlord Kro  7 hours ago

    Player event will kick off in about two hours from now! Everyone welcome. Poke me in game if you want in. Everyone welcome.

  • Avatar6666
    Avatar6666  1 day ago

    tristan this is for you...https://discord.gg/wU9eEC

  • Kat
    Kat  1 day ago

    I won't believe he's back until i see him in game..Soon please..

  • Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  3 days ago

    Necro Night will be starting in about 2 hours from this post!

  • Jandari
    Jandari  3 days ago

    ECO!!!!!

  • Warlord Kro
    Warlord Kro  3 days ago

    He's back! *waves*

  • EcoTec
    EcoTec  3 days ago

    G'day Thain!

  • scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  5 days ago

    Nature Night will start in about 1 hour and 40 minutes . We will meet up in the Wild Grove of Grauer Suden.

    I will be IG as Dauken. Please shoot me a tell with any questions! smile

  • wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  1 week ago

    Orc night in 40 mins from time of this post. Anyone is welcome!


Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

(Unexpected Acquaintances) Along for the Ride

LAN_402 LAN_403
Dizzy-D2
7:02:03 pm GMT 04/13/10
Dizzy-D2 Registered Member #1536 Joined: 3:15:58 am GMT 02/15/10
Posts: 94
[ image disabled ]
*

Crauser lights up a cigarette as he steadily walks through an unfamiliar area just passed the Cobblewabble. He takes note, but pays little attention to the group of hooded men standing outside the mouth of a cave. They obviously do not display the same lack of interest, as they approach him.

He remains calm and steady as they encircle him, puffing away at his cigarette seemingly without a care in the world. This was obviously not his first run through the mill.

"Heeeey there" speaks a more slender man. "Where are you goin' off to in such a hurry, big guy?"

"Yea, we're havin a little card game in a bit...big pot" chimes in another man, with a grin on his face.

Crauser grabs the cigarette between two fingers and exhales cooly, obviously having no interest with the likes of a group of men who would file down and sharpen down their own teeth.

Almost expecting him to refuse, a man quickly springs at his back, holding a sharpened dagger near his collarbone before saying with a grin, "Well, I don't think you have much of a choice now"

"Empty your pockets!" says another man as begins fidgeting with his pack.

"You're really gon' do this in th' open trail?" Crauser replies, "Am'tures."

"He speaks!... I think I liked him better before" sputters one man as he approaches Crauser with a small curved blade.

"Hold on. He's got a point" states the man finding a pack of assorted smokes in Crauser's pack "The traffic's been sporadic lately..."

The men bind together Crauser's arms by a large, thick rope normally used in chase of cows and the like for sport. They lead him at knife point to the cave passed only moments ago. He complies, for now.

Upon entering the cave, all is in order, as any other cave. However, once they take a few twists and turns, it quickly becomes a prosperous den of thieves. A small crowd is formed in the far corner as two men draw knives on eachother, for reasons non audible amongst the ruckus.

"We going to gut this oxe already or not?!" exclaims one man, impatiently.

Smelling the pack of smokes, another man turns to Crauser
"Where'd you get these?"

"Made'm" Crauser replies calmly.

Motioning to the others to ease off the weapons, a smirk grows across the man's face,
"I think he'll make a nice addition to our workers for the boss, eh fellas?"

The other few cheer and yell in approval as they lead the much larger captive down a few twists and turns, ending in a large room. They enter and close the stone door behind them.

Crauser takes count of the 3 heads in the room

"Hey Boss, look what we got here" one man says excitedly, tossing the pack of smokes to him and gleams at him, as if awaiting for approval.

After smelling the contents of the smokes, the large "Boss" grins and asks, "Did you make these?"

The captive nods slightly.

His smile growing larger, "Excellent! I will make a fortune selling these! Take him to the worker's chamber!"

Coughing to demand attention, "I have a prop'sition for y' " Crauser states firmly.

The Boss begins to laugh wildly. "I don't do business with my slaves" he jeers, and two of the closer men grab their prisoner by the shoulder, preparing to take him to the slave quarters.

"Alright then" replies Crauser.

Only the boss seems to have realized that the man's bindings lay at the ground before his feet. In a fluid series of motions, the now-free captive twists one of his "escort's" arms around, breaking it at the wrist, only before forcefully offering a steel elbow to his nose. He steals the falling man's sword and quickly buries it into another escort's sternum while forcing that guy's crossbow to fire and punch a hole through a third attacker's windpipe.

Straightening himself, Crauser looks over the cracked wooden table to the "Boss."
"You sure y'don't wanna hear what I have t'say?"

Back to top

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
Online
  • Guests: 27
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: ChaosGuardian
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Izzy
2. Keldan Hana
3. Joan
4. Vroshnak Haun
5. Hugdish Lurgink
6. Strovel Stonebreaker
7. Orn Shashti'ternock
8. Merin Sorn
9. Hagrim Darkhand
10. Orikken Steelbrand
11. Bruna Usko
12. Darkania Dracswell
13. Avaggdu
14. Yuggorath
15. Nataleena Dian
16. Jiztroyir Miqrohorj
17. Ban De-Bar
Connect to us with 93.184.199.24 or thain.no-ip.org