Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  1 day ago

Necro Night will start in about 1.5 hours!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 days ago

The IC posts over the Crater Lake events for Nature Night are finally finished!

• scratch_flannigan

!lol

It really was something..a bit like a can..that the Sandworms went into !

Magic and Gnomish Technology to the rescue!

• Vaedryan
    Vaedryan  3 days ago

*chuckles* Love the name of the most recent NN, Scratch!

• scratch_flannigan

Nature Night will start in about 2 hours!

Please join us in the Wild Grove in Grauer Suden.

I will be IG as Dauken. Feel free to shoot me a tell with any questions. smile

• AmberOfDzu
    AmberOfDzu  4 days ago

Hi Scratch!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  4 days ago

Amber!

• AmberOfDzu
    AmberOfDzu  5 days ago

*wave* @Vaerdryan grin

• Vaedryan
    Vaedryan  6 days ago

Omg! I spy an Avarith!!! grin

• Jandari
    Jandari  6 days ago

DORF night has kicked off with epic bouts of arm wrestling!

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Bonded

LAN_402 LAN_403
teraptus
7:41:48 am GMT 02/12/09
teraptus Registered Member #767 Joined: 6:16:16 pm GMT 05/08/06
Lying in bed, AJ wrapped in my arms. Who would have thought it possible. Since the night at the lookout we had been inseparable. I winced as sunlight pierced the curtains fighting back the sun. Morning, and not early morning. We'd slept in again. Nudging her awake she stirred with a stretch, her body extending like a beautiful cat before her warm body curled back into mine. Sighing contentedly I laid my head back on the pillow Hunger... Startled to attention I looked down at my stomach, confused. I wasn't hungry. But, the feeling was undeniable, except, the feeling was a little detached, freely floating, as though, it wasn't actually mine but someone... Looking to AJ I quirked my brow "Umm, love, are you hungry?" Surprise, Shock... Blinking, those definitely were not my emotions, especially since I hadn't gotten her answer yet. But how? how could... And then it dawned on me. Those lessons from long ago rushing back to me, why my teacher had been so adamant about avoiding 'bonding' with a girl. I hadn't understood what that meant. Now it came to me. Looking down at AJ I couldn't deny I had bonded with this girl. Spiritually, physically... and now, the final stage, a gift from nature, emotionally. ******************************* It was some days later and still the events from that night were on my mind. I had wandered south on a little walk to try and clear my head. I was starting to pick up more and more from AJ, but she was denying feeling anything on her end. Even gave me looks that showed she thought I was crazy. Could it be possible she didn't share the connection and that I was able to feel her solely due to my druidic abilities? Even if that was the case, it would be a blessing. To know when she was in trouble, when she was distressed, when she was in danger. And that didn't even include the waves of love, affection, tenderness, and passion I felt when I was with her, held her, slept with her. "Woosh" An arrow flew past my ear, my mind quickly refocused. Damn! Walked right into the Razorfangs. Panic, fear.. Quickly I jumped into action. Ducking, weaving, striking. Me and Smanara trying to hold our own, but there were to many. We were surrounded. Adrenaline… Dread…. My reactions kicked in on there own, fighting becoming natural, letting my mind work. Scanning around, I knew I couldn't fight out of this, knew I wasn't clawing free this time Pain.... The knife slid past my armour and into my side as I fell to my knees, lashing out one last time, one last razorfang falling, before the world went black... [ Edited ]
Lady Chloe
7:00:51 pm GMT 02/12/09
Lady Chloe Registered Member #968 Joined: 8:11:34 pm GMT 01/25/07
[Deleted Post]
teraptus
5:38:55 am GMT 02/22/09
Pain... Wet...

Something was running across my arm, wet, slimy. Making it's way down to my hand. Groaning I opened my eyes, the lances of sunlight piercing my eyes like small daggers. Everything hurt, but the fact I could feel was a good thing, even if it was pain. Looking to my arm I saw Smanara licking at a few wounds, ignoring her own grievous gashes. How long had I been out? Reaching into my bag I slid a potion out and chugged it down, letting the minor magic work at healing up some of my wounds before I sat up.

Relief...

I was alive, I'd manage to dodge the reaper yet again. Dusting myself off I went to stand and buckled over, falling into the mud. My leg had given out, broken maybe? No, it still worked, just felt like an ogre had tried wrenching it off an using it as a club to beat me. Sighing I tried again, this time keeping as much weight off it as I could. Getting to my feet I limped my way up the road to the nearest guard who found a caravan headed north for me to ride on. Least I wouldnt have to walk all the way.

Fear, panic...

AJ... she was going nuts, panicking and worried. But wait, what would she be panicking about? Unless... unless she had felt me blacking out? But she said she didn't, that she wasn't able to... I hope she's alright. Please don't let me find her in some kind of trouble, I don't think I'd be able to help much in my condition.

Climbing off the caravan as it turns towards Steinkreis, I hobble my way slowly to the Crossroads, hoping my eyes fall upon a safe AJ.
Lady Chloe
6:21:32 am GMT 03/13/09
Lady Chloe Registered Member #968 Joined: 8:11:34 pm GMT 01/25/07
[Deleted Post]
teraptus
9:56:51 pm GMT 05/07/09
Another enjoyable evening found me curled up in bed with AJ. Smiling as I drifted off to sleep with her in my arms, I couldn’t help but think how lucky I was to have her, and the most recent development, us being able to sense each other, added to that. It’s a little disorientating having someone else’s emotions floating around in your head. I still couldn’t separate her feelings from mine at times. Confusion, worry, and concern mixed with excitement, love, and tenderness, it was an odd emotional cocktail. What can she feel of me, what am I feeling of her? Did we feel everything? Pain, pleasure, happiness, sadness? I could only imagine the questions that must be buzzing through AJ’s head. I could feel her confusion, her uncertainty; it mimicked my own. Or, was it just one of us and we were feeling the one...

Panic...

My eyes bolted open, looking about the room, AJ beside me, her body tensed up in her sleep. Her brows furrowed, curled up in a ball, shaking and tossing about.

Concern, worry...

One of her nightmares, wrapping my arms around her I murmured to her softly, “I’m here, Melamin,” trying to calm her. Her arms flailing out, a few times connecting with me reminding me just how strong she can be at times. This was a bad one.

Fear, worry...

Holding her close I tried to calm her, it didn’t seem to be working. She was fighting back, fighting something. “Adan...” she murmured as she fought. Adan? Her childhood friend? What did he have to do with her nightmares? “Phillian...” again she called out. Least I was in there somewhere. What was going on? What was she dreaming about?

Concern, Worry, Protectiveness...

The nightmare subsided.

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 8
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: lazaro
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Jarrel Kley
2. Keyrel Zylvaris
3. Meribo Hill
4. Nicolette Everguard