Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  4 hours ago

Orc night in a little under 3 hours! Event is open to everyone!

• Warlord Kro
    Warlord Kro  6 hours ago

Player event will kick off in about two hours from now! Everyone welcome. Poke me in game if you want in. Everyone welcome.

tristan this is for you...https://discord.gg/wU9eEC

• Kat
    Kat  1 day ago

I won't believe he's back until i see him in game..Soon please..

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  3 days ago

Necro Night will be starting in about 2 hours from this post!

• Jandari
    Jandari  3 days ago

ECO!!!!!

• Warlord Kro
    Warlord Kro  3 days ago

He's back! *waves*

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  3 days ago

G'day Thain!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  5 days ago

Nature Night will start in about 1 hour and 40 minutes . We will meet up in the Wild Grove of Grauer Suden.

I will be IG as Dauken. Please shoot me a tell with any questions! smile

• wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  1 week ago

Orc night in 40 mins from time of this post. Anyone is welcome!

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

An Endeavor Down Under

1 2 
LAN_402 LAN_403
Damnoth
11:49:08 pm GMT 11/19/08
Damnoth Registered Member #1000 Joined: 5:04:21 am GMT 03/08/07
*a thick piece of parchment nailed to the wall by a dagger on the inside of the Trade and Tackle*

Seasoned Adventurers Needed

A group of adventurers is looking for a few more party members to join in a trek to the Underdark. People agreeing to go so far are: Aniril Danicen, Lucky Nim, Cael, and myself Anya. We're looking for a few more to aid us in this endeavor. Special need of people skilled at hiding, use of a bow, casting protective spells, or healing. Please seek me out *Short description of Anya*

OOC no set date or time yet though we'd like to make this a rather story oriented and high role play adventure into the Underdark. Not just another smash and grab. Thank you.Send RP posts as replies please.
Damnoth
5:36:14 am GMT 11/21/08
Ideas for this trip have been set back till we can get more people involved. Our destination is Ser'chel in the Underdark.

People shown interest in going thus far are: Anya, Aniril, Nimali, Styvn, Cael and Eswyn.

Please if you'd like to join post so below'

-Ni
Jandari
3:46:50 pm GMT 11/21/08
Jandari Registered Member #1320 Joined: 10:38:49 pm GMT 06/23/08
*Aniril reads the notice*

Well of course, Melamin. I would follow you to the ends of Faerun if you needed.

Lightfoot
6:17:20 pm GMT 11/21/08
Lightfoot Registered Member #157 Joined: 5:18:57 pm GMT 06/25/04
Willow saw the notice from Anya and stood pondering for a time. As one of the Tel'Varataurie he held little compassion for the Underdark races .. yet fear was always there when dealing with them. Nodding finally Willow scribed a missive to pass to Anya alerting her to the fact that he would accompany her gathering should they need his aid .. they might even learn news of the growing Illithid incursions amongst the Underdark communities and stave off danger that might occur from that. [ Edited 04:17:53 PM 11/21/08 ]
Thranduil Greenleaf
6:56:16 pm GMT 11/21/08
Thranduil Greenleaf Registered Member #1145 Joined: 8:28:45 pm GMT 08/30/07
Styvn saw the notice pinned to the wall of the Trade with a dagger, and looked at the signature. He chuckled softly to himself as he thought, "aye, that's Anya, very subtle".

As he read the body of the notice his mood changed from lighthearted to dark and brooding. Painful memories came flooding into his mind of the last time he ventured into the underdark. He remembered the terrible pain that racked his body and soul when he woke up next to the rune covered boulder beneath the Great Oak in the Feywood. The memories made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Gods, how he hated the drow. The thought of returning there filled him with dread.

Styvn sighed heavily. No matter how much he dreaded going back into the underdark, he could not let his friends go without him, if they truly needed him to accompany them. He would speak to Anya, and if his other commitments did not preclude him from going, he would go if she asked it of him.

Feai
7:54:51 pm GMT 11/21/08
Feai Registered Member #651 Joined: 10:40:45 am GMT 11/21/05
Bryony smiles reading the notice. Laughing she recalled the last time she visited, strategically travelling on her own to reduce the risk to others. Amazingly she had been relatively successful, though she knew that she had been incredibly fortuitous.

Calling in to visit Bence she passed him a neatly addressed letter, tied with a cornflower blue ribbon. "The Lady Anya if you would please." A small handful of coins accompany the letter in payment.

wrote ...
Dear Lady Anya

If you should have need of my services I would be honoured to assist you and your group. Please leave message with Mr Bence.

Bryony
Emissary of the Qui Vive Monastery
Keeper of Thain

The letter written in a beautiful flowing script.
Damnoth
10:13:34 pm GMT 11/21/08
Walking into the trade as she passed Bence's shop he flagged her down and passed the letter along from Bryony. A look of surprise struck her face. Breaking the seal she egarly wondered who it was from having rarely gotten any mail.

"Dear Lady Anya

If you should have need of my services I would be honoured to assist you and your group. Please leave message with Mr Bence.

Bryony
Emissary of the Qui Vive Monastery
Keeper of Thain"

A devilish grin sprouted upon her face. thinking to herself. Even a keeper's help, and a monk at that. This is going to be good.
Damnoth
4:48:48 pm GMT 11/22/08
We are going to try to head down to the Underdark today around 12:00 p.m. Mountain time. As per request.

-Ni

P.S. If you still wish to go meet up at CR
Damnoth
8:55:04 pm GMT 11/23/08
This trip has been postpone due to conflicting times for those involved. Reply back whenever is good for you.

-Ni
mojo pixy
10:08:58 pm GMT 11/23/08
mojo pixy Registered Member #1099 Joined: 5:26:33 pm GMT 07/11/07
[OOC] heh .. completely missed the post giving a time. i'll keep an eye on this thread and try to make whenever it is smile [ Edited 08:17:45 PM 11/23/08 ]
1 2 

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 31
  • Members: 2
  • Newest Member: ChaosGuardian
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Dauken
2. Joan
3. Vroshnak Haun
4. Hugdish Lurgink