Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  6 hours ago

Orc night in a little under 3 hours! Event is open to everyone!

• Warlord Kro
    Warlord Kro  8 hours ago

Player event will kick off in about two hours from now! Everyone welcome. Poke me in game if you want in. Everyone welcome.

tristan this is for you...https://discord.gg/wU9eEC

• Kat
    Kat  1 day ago

I won't believe he's back until i see him in game..Soon please..

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  3 days ago

Necro Night will be starting in about 2 hours from this post!

• Jandari
    Jandari  3 days ago

ECO!!!!!

• Warlord Kro
    Warlord Kro  3 days ago

He's back! *waves*

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  3 days ago

G'day Thain!

• scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  5 days ago

Nature Night will start in about 1 hour and 40 minutes . We will meet up in the Wild Grove of Grauer Suden.

I will be IG as Dauken. Please shoot me a tell with any questions! smile

• wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  1 week ago

Orc night in 40 mins from time of this post. Anyone is welcome!

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Of Pirates and Conquerors. *SPOILERS*

LAN_402 LAN_403
Thranduil Greenleaf
8:10:46 pm GMT 07/04/08
Thranduil Greenleaf Registered Member #1145 Joined: 8:28:45 pm GMT 08/30/07
Styvn and Aargyle enter the Feywood council chambers, and appear before lady Syrrisia and the rest of the council members. Styvn bows deeply before approaching to speak. "My lady.... I have news that may be of interest to you and the council". "On recent patrols, I've witnessed strange people off our shores in longboats. Occasionally, they have come ashore to scout the lands. Just yesterday, I was invited by Aargyle, Karayan, and Cypher to travel to an offshore island these people have occupied. After arriving at their fortifications, we were attacked by them. We engaged them in combat, and were successful in eliminating a fair number of them before retreating. More importantly however, was the recovery, by Aargyle, of a certain book in their possession. He has agreed to allow me to present the book to you as a gift. The book is titled, 'Vasheral Book of Law'. It outlines the four laws of the Vasheral people". *hands the book to Lady Syrrisia* "It would seem they mean to exterminate all but the human inhabitants of Thain, and subjugate the humans to their will". "I know the council has many important things to consider in these times, but I urge that you take immediate action to insure our home is well fortified against what is most certainly an imminent invasion by these, 'Vasheral'. I believe it would be most prudent to share this discovery with the other leaders of Thain". "If you have any further questions for me, or if you require my services, you have but to summon me and I will return immediately. In the meantime, I will be helping the patrols to push back the gnolls, as always". Styvn Bows deeply and departs with Aargyle at his side. 1st edit: ((to add the spoilers tag in the title.)) 2nd edit: ((Any player who's characters are aligned with ruling factions on Thain is welcome to post in this thread about reporting to their respective leaders, and updating what's happening to the different communities of Thain as a result of this invasion. And of course that includes the DM's.)) [ Edited ] [ Edited ]
Thranduil Greenleaf
8:17:09 pm GMT 07/04/08
Styvn reports to the Feywood council. [ image disabled ] [ 1145_styvnreport.jpg ]
Thranduil Greenleaf
8:22:41 pm GMT 07/04/08
Book of law. [ image disabled ] [ 1145_laws1.jpg ]
Thranduil Greenleaf
8:23:14 pm GMT 07/04/08
Book of Law. [ image disabled ] [ 1145_laws2.jpg ]

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 35
  • Members: 0
  • Newest Member: ChaosGuardian
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Orikken Steelbrand
2. Hagrim Darkhand
3. Garrik Brennan
4. Jerick Menders