Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:




[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup


  • Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  1 day ago

    Necro Night will start in about 1.5 hours!

  • scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 days ago

    The IC posts over the Crater Lake events for Nature Night are finally finished!

  • scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 days ago

    !lol

    It really was something..a bit like a can..that the Sandworms went into !

    Magic and Gnomish Technology to the rescue!

  • Vaedryan
    Vaedryan  3 days ago

    *chuckles* Love the name of the most recent NN, Scratch!

  • scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  3 days ago

    Nature Night will start in about 2 hours!

    Please join us in the Wild Grove in Grauer Suden.

    I will be IG as Dauken. Feel free to shoot me a tell with any questions. smile

  • AmberOfDzu
    AmberOfDzu  4 days ago

    Hi Scratch!

  • scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  5 days ago

    Amber!

  • AmberOfDzu
    AmberOfDzu  5 days ago

    *wave* @Vaerdryan grin

  • Vaedryan
    Vaedryan  6 days ago

    Omg! I spy an Avarith!!! grin

  • Jandari
    Jandari  6 days ago

    DORF night has kicked off with epic bouts of arm wrestling!


Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

[Deleted Thread]

LAN_402 LAN_403
Lady Chloe
5:44:02 pm GMT 05/13/08
Lady Chloe Registered Member #968 Joined: 8:11:34 pm GMT 01/25/07
Posts: 358
[Deleted Post]
Back to top
Lady Chloe
6:22:24 pm GMT 05/13/08
Lady Chloe Registered Member #968 Joined: 8:11:34 pm GMT 01/25/07
Posts: 358
[Deleted Post]
Back to top
teraptus
10:02:10 pm GMT 05/13/08
teraptus Registered Member #767 Joined: 6:16:16 pm GMT 05/08/06
Posts: 656
The sun was just setting, the stars starting to peek out from their daytime slumber when Phillian made his way to the hilltops around Steinkreis. It had been a productive day, less goblins to worry about now as he had ventured into their caves with Smanara and routed a few. He always did love it up here, far enough away from the city that he felt at one with nature, yet close enough to the roads should danger rear its head. Settling in he noticed a longbow at the edge of the hill. "Odd place to find one of those." It was well made, and well used, but no sign of the owner about...although this looks familiar, I know this bow. Closing his eyes and concentrating, he called up the spirit of the wolf to consume him, altering his form to match. Opening his eyes the senses of the wolf flooded in, sight, sound, but in this case the more useful of the sense and the one he chose this form for, smell. Picking up the scent he recognized it instantly, AJ! Following the trail he set off in search, leading to a cave not far away, the scent still strong, made even stronger by the scent of blood. Diving into the cave Phillian made his way through to the back, stepping through pools of blood to find AJ, alone and unconscious, lying on the floor... [ Edited 10:04:15 PM 05/13/08 ]
Back to top
Lady Chloe
10:03:05 pm GMT 05/13/08
Lady Chloe Registered Member #968 Joined: 8:11:34 pm GMT 01/25/07
Posts: 358
[Deleted Post]
Back to top
teraptus
10:16:42 pm GMT 05/13/08
teraptus Registered Member #767 Joined: 6:16:16 pm GMT 05/08/06
Posts: 656
"Not quite," Phillian replied as he changed out of the form of a wolf into his human form. Rushing to AJ's side he quickly checked her for wounds. He was surprised to find none amongst all the blood, but there was no doubt that it was indeed AJ's blood. Blotting up what he could he wrapped his cloak around her, trying to keep her dry and warm. She was pale and weak, the loss of blood was massive, how she had managed to stay conscious was beyond him. After talking with her Phillian was still uncertain as to what had happened, but knew he had to get her out of there. Closing his eyes he called upon the strength of the earth around him to lend him aid as he lifted AJ into his arms and carried her from the cave. Laying her outside he dashed quickly back in to retrieve a book at her request before quickly returning to her side.
Back to top
Lady Chloe
10:44:02 pm GMT 05/13/08
Lady Chloe Registered Member #968 Joined: 8:11:34 pm GMT 01/25/07
Posts: 358
[Deleted Post]
Back to top
teraptus
10:57:24 pm GMT 05/13/08
teraptus Registered Member #767 Joined: 6:16:16 pm GMT 05/08/06
Posts: 656
Celia was wandering the market when Phillian came running in. He quickly rambled off what had happened, and before he could even finish Celia was off at a sprint, calling on the magic of her boots to boost her speed. AJ was hurt, speed was of the essence. Quickly arriving at the Crossroads she was directed inside to find Edgar checking over AJ's apparent wounds, which oddly enough, there was none. Holding AJ's crying form in her arms, fighting off her own tears at seeing her little daughter this distraught and hurt, one name pierced her to the core. Isabel. She had done this! A surgical cut in her back, directly above her heart. Celia couldnt tell what she had done, only that she had done something, and marked her daughter with the symbol of Talona. Isabel would pay for what she had done this day.
Back to top

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
Online
  • Guests: 9
  • Members: 2
  • Newest Member: lazaro
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Vaurin Ncartu
2. Haldur Steele
3. Keyrel Zylvaris
4. Meribo Hill
5. Nicolette Everguard
6. Siggy Till
7. Maeve Muirgen
8. Elizah
9. Vincent Coll
10. Rishkin Templar III
11. Ra'xor
12. Keldan Hana
13. Jacen Morlock
14. Jiztroyir Miqrohorj
15. Arakhor
16. Darren
17. Deayn
18. Eskarok Kurgendak
19. Avaggdu
Connect to us with 93.184.199.24 or thain.no-ip.org