Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:




[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup


  • wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  5 hours ago

    Orc night in a little under 3 hours! Event is open to everyone!

  • Warlord Kro
    Warlord Kro  7 hours ago

    Player event will kick off in about two hours from now! Everyone welcome. Poke me in game if you want in. Everyone welcome.

  • Avatar6666
    Avatar6666  1 day ago

    tristan this is for you...https://discord.gg/wU9eEC

  • Kat
    Kat  1 day ago

    I won't believe he's back until i see him in game..Soon please..

  • Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  3 days ago

    Necro Night will be starting in about 2 hours from this post!

  • Jandari
    Jandari  3 days ago

    ECO!!!!!

  • Warlord Kro
    Warlord Kro  3 days ago

    He's back! *waves*

  • EcoTec
    EcoTec  3 days ago

    G'day Thain!

  • scratch_flannigan
    scratch_flannigan  5 days ago

    Nature Night will start in about 1 hour and 40 minutes . We will meet up in the Wild Grove of Grauer Suden.

    I will be IG as Dauken. Please shoot me a tell with any questions! smile

  • wisdombeyondages
    wisdombeyondages  1 week ago

    Orc night in 40 mins from time of this post. Anyone is welcome!


Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Have bow, will travel

LAN_402 LAN_403
Thranduil Greenleaf
2:22:47 am GMT 10/25/07
Thranduil Greenleaf Registered Member #1145 Joined: 8:28:45 pm GMT 08/30/07
Posts: 808
Styvn walks into the Trade and Tackle and talks to Bence for a few minutes. After getting permission he nails a poster up on the board. The poster reads...
wrote ...
Have bow, will travel.
Experienced scout available. Skilled at: marksmanship use of edged weapons disarming simple traps and locks bandaging and healing wounds curing poisons and disease stealth reading tracks calming hostile animals Interested parties may contact me in person, or leave a message with Bence at the Trade and Tackle, or with Glendel at Wild Wants in the Feywood. Styvn
[ Edited ] [ Edited ]
Back to top
Thranduil Greenleaf
11:36:09 am GMT 05/02/08
Thranduil Greenleaf Registered Member #1145 Joined: 8:28:45 pm GMT 08/30/07
Posts: 808
Styvn visits Bence in the Trade and Tackle to see if there have been any inquiries about his poster. After sliding a few gold coins across the counter to Bence, he slips out the door and disappears.

Back to top
Elhanan
8:50:14 am GMT 05/26/08
Elhanan Registered Member #1252 Joined: 2:56:18 pm GMT 02/05/08
Posts: 313
Aargyle glances at the many posters and flyers, and smiles when seeing this particular one. Styvn had been one of the kind hearts that had taken the Dwarf about Thain soon after stepping on shore; even offering him invitations to join mighty quests and introducing him to various VIP's about the Isle.

Seeing that nobody had hired the Unseen Elf as of yet, Aargyle pens in a couple lines to Styvn:

"Styvn, it would be an honor if you are available at some future time to aid me in any unfinished tasks I still have on my lists. And there be many. But rather than hire you as a guide, I would pleased to have you join your former pupil as a partner and friend should time permit."

Your friend - Aargyle McCandles
Back to top
A pint-sized fury
8:20:42 pm GMT 05/27/08
A pint-sized fury Registered Member #1297 Joined: 10:29:40 pm GMT 05/17/08
Posts: 18
*Scribbled hastily in largre, sloppy letters by an anonnymous hand*

Free Rider

*Thickly penned, an arrow follows indicating the previous post*
Back to top
mylittlepwny
1:12:22 am GMT 05/28/08
mylittlepwny Zesty Mordant
Registered Member #1223 Joined: 8:21:47 pm GMT 12/16/07
Posts: 7023
Ael regards the notice thoughtfully, thinking about what Triah said about the ogres.

She wonders what the rate is for armed mercenaries on Thain. She will have to ask. . . .
Back to top
Thranduil Greenleaf
1:26:14 am GMT 05/28/08
Thranduil Greenleaf Registered Member #1145 Joined: 8:28:45 pm GMT 08/30/07
Posts: 808
Styvn slips into the Trade to do a little business with Bence and notices the notes attached to his poster. He chuckles to himself at Aarg's note and pens in a reply.

wrote ...
Aargyle,

I would be happy to assist you anytime you like. I guess I should have been more specific about my intentions. I thought the word "available" would be self explanatory. I do not seek compensation for my services from anyone, especially not my friends. I offer my services free of charge to any good hearted souls who need, or want my company. I merely seek companionship and adventure.

I hope to see you soon.

Styvn



Back to top

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Squidget, Bonesly, Just Miggen, scratch_flannigan, jewwe, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
Online
  • Guests: 33
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: ChaosGuardian
  • Most ever online: 155
    Guests: 155, Members: 0 on Sunday 11 December 2016 - 13:15:05
Now Playing
1. Izzy
2. Keldan Hana
3. Joan
4. Vroshnak Haun
5. Hugdish Lurgink
6. Strovel Stonebreaker
7. Orn Shashti'ternock
8. Merin Sorn
9. Orikken Steelbrand
10. Bruna Usko
11. Darkania Dracswell
12. Avaggdu
13. Yuggorath
14. Nataleena Dian
15. Jiztroyir Miqrohorj
16. Ban De-Bar
Connect to us with 93.184.199.24 or thain.no-ip.org