| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Alanonas
09:05:52 AM 04/06/20
Renn is the OG emo elf.

Corlupi
08:52:37 AM 04/06/20
...not that Renneleth wears black lipstick!
It's just, you know, his portrait.

* waits for the inevitable comments *

Corlupi
08:51:48 AM 04/06/20
I just realised, having found out what you look like IRL, Alan, If you dye your hear black and wear black lipstick, you're basically Renneleth!

ArezimaRedwind
03:45:43 AM 04/06/20
Blushblushblush.

Squidget
02:28:17 AM 04/06/20
and you're adorable!

ArezimaRedwind
02:02:16 AM 04/06/20
Okay. Fifteen years later, finally posted a selfie. My job is done.

scratch_flannigan
11:56:45 AM 04/05/20
Nature Night begins in about 2 hours from the time of this post. That will be 2pm CDT (GMT -5).

Please check page 1 of the Nature Night: Phase 4 thread to see the map to the Wild Grove where we meet !

I will be on as Malam. Please shoot a tell to me with any questions.

Virahor
04:12:02 AM 04/05/20
Kaeridris just stumbled into Elvalith Nain's shop. Very nice set up, as is the Crossroads coffee place - loving everyone's creativity with the placeables!

Kyssyt
04:43:27 PM 04/04/20
i keep crashing, apologies for that - now I can't connect so I think I'll leave it for tonight. nice craft fair!

Warlord Kro
03:12:04 PM 04/04/20
Craft Fair opens in about an hour from this post!

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: Neverwinter Nights

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Team Voidfighter
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Just Miggen, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Evendithus
05:03:07 AM 03/08/20

Registered Member #1593
So, for those interested in Void Fighting, I've created a Discord server. I've sent out a few preliminary invites among those I thought might be interested. If not, don't feel bad about stepping around it. If folks are interested in receiving an invite, hit me up via Discord as Evendithus, or PM me here. Seeing as darkfighting seems to be heating up, I thought it would be beneficial to consolidate communications among those interested. Thanks for your interest!

Characters:
Lomir Kelmont - Mage, Purveyor of Magicks, Investigator of the Occult, Keeper of the Arkhive, Follower of Wai'i'lanai, Senior Harper Operative
Threads: Renewal, Banifaction, II, III, Operating in the Occult, Deadcoat, Chasing the Sun, Dissidence, She's Worth Fighting For
Theme Songs: I See Fire, Suicide Mission, Endless War

Lady who refreshes me, who cleans my wounds, and soothes my burns, I thank you for my life. I thank you for teaching me to listen and to see so that I may serve those who thirst or those who seek to be cooled in the rain. I do not know what it is that the future holds, but I know that I am a ship in a storm trying to find the shore. The rocks are craggy and hidden among the waves. To escape their evils, lead me to safe harbors. But more importantly, grant me the power of your tides, the shark's courage, and whale's wisdom to bring others to dock with me for we are driftwood in this life, tossed about without aim.

May it forever please your glory, let it rain...

--Wai'i'lanai's Prayer

New Player's Guide and references

(Lomir is a Harper. That is not readily known IC knowledge although there are hints to be found and learned IG. Please act accordingly. Thank you.)
Rafa
04:20:25 PM 03/25/20

Registered Member #25305
I'm interested.

Pip - Collector of Stories
Ra'xor - Iron City Dark Ranger
Radix - [REDACTED]
Kastrian Strahn - Thayan "scholar"
Evendithus
12:34:34 AM 03/26/20

Registered Member #1593
PM sent

Characters:
Lomir Kelmont - Mage, Purveyor of Magicks, Investigator of the Occult, Keeper of the Arkhive, Follower of Wai'i'lanai, Senior Harper Operative
Threads: Renewal, Banifaction, II, III, Operating in the Occult, Deadcoat, Chasing the Sun, Dissidence, She's Worth Fighting For
Theme Songs: I See Fire, Suicide Mission, Endless War

Lady who refreshes me, who cleans my wounds, and soothes my burns, I thank you for my life. I thank you for teaching me to listen and to see so that I may serve those who thirst or those who seek to be cooled in the rain. I do not know what it is that the future holds, but I know that I am a ship in a storm trying to find the shore. The rocks are craggy and hidden among the waves. To escape their evils, lead me to safe harbors. But more importantly, grant me the power of your tides, the shark's courage, and whale's wisdom to bring others to dock with me for we are driftwood in this life, tossed about without aim.

May it forever please your glory, let it rain...

--Wai'i'lanai's Prayer

New Player's Guide and references

(Lomir is a Harper. That is not readily known IC knowledge although there are hints to be found and learned IG. Please act accordingly. Thank you.)

Jump:     Back to top