| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Payne
02:50:12 PM 02/20/20
I believe it is a blank space

Falkala
02:33:15 PM 02/20/20
I'm gonna be at work til 6-7 PST, Am. I can take a look after that. Is the name a blank space or a question mark?

Corlupi
11:37:13 AM 02/20/20
Actually, nevermind.

Amracil
11:23:43 AM 02/20/20
No real rush.

Amracil
11:22:56 AM 02/20/20
@Falkala. I am still getting the "this character was created by someone else... log in with that player name to use this character" message.

Corlupi
04:33:54 AM 02/20/20
Lom = Evendithus.

Corlupi
04:33:40 AM 02/20/20
Darn, Lom beat me to my post. Could I ask a moderator to kindly move my latest post in Enter the Void to precede Lom's two.

archgrendel
09:39:35 PM 02/19/20
*waves to Am! *

Falkala
08:59:28 PM 02/19/20
Hey Am! I'm at work at the moment, but are you getting kicked again? I thought our last fix stuck

Amracil
07:13:47 PM 02/19/20
Falkala... if you see this... any chance you can help me get my doppelganger sorted in-game? Many thanks!

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: In Character Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
A letter arrives at the Elisaran Tower
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Just Miggen, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Evendithus
04:49:06 AM 02/14/20

Registered Member #1593
A note is written and delivered to the school in a practical and basic flowing script, followed by the mark of the Kelmonti wizard.

To members of the illustrious order of the Greenvale Academy of Magic,

A few of you I have had the pleasure of serving with fighting the dangers from beyond the borders of Thain. If you would be willing, I would like to sit with some of you and discuss recent findings and research regarding another such danger, one I have been attempting to prepare against for some time.

This project could entail the potential creation of a vessel, one that can travel beyond the borders of Thain into the places between realms. My hope is that it would serve as a scouting tool and, if need be, a weapon to preemptively stop those that would invade our home from beyond.

If you find this endeavor something worthy of your most educated minds, please send word for me with the utmost discretion. This is an effort that most likely will require multiple talents for magic.

I look forward to our next meetings,

Lomir Kelmont

[ Edited 03:34:28 PM 02/14/20 ]

Characters:
Lomir Kelmont - Mage, Purveyor of Magicks, Investigator of the Occult, Keeper of the Arkhive, Follower of Wai'i'lanai
Threads: Renewal, Banifaction, II, III, Operating in the Occult, Deadcoat, Chasing the Sun, Dissidence, She's Worth Fighting For
Theme Songs: I See Fire, Suicide Mission, Endless War

Lady who refreshes me, who cleans my wounds, and soothes my burns, I thank you for my life. I thank you for teaching me to listen and to see so that I may serve those who thirst or those who seek to be cooled in the rain. I do not know what it is that the future holds, but I know that I am a ship in a storm trying to find the shore. The rocks are craggy and hidden among the waves. To escape their evils, lead me to safe harbors. But more importantly, grant me the power of your tides, the shark's courage, and whale's wisdom to bring others to dock with me for we are driftwood in this life, tossed about without aim.

May it forever please your glory, let it rain...

--Wai'i'lanai's Prayer

New Player's Guide and references

dontyouknow
11:54:54 AM 02/14/20

Registered Member #1120
After examining the missive and divining a simple trace to discover the location of its sender, Teron penned the following, enchanted it to only become visible once it arrives at its destination, and sent it zooming out the window:

“I cannot speak for any other members of our organization, but I look forward to discussing your project further.

Teron Dian, Transmutation Instructor”

Teron Dian - Master Transmuter, Greenvale School of Magic and manager of The Magical Crafter in Cobblewall.

Zenaide Senha - Banite Dark Sister

Jump:     Back to top