| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Rodgr Thunderguts
01:45:44 PM 12/10/19
No, just normal fighting, two of the abilities work and two don't. Thanks Squidget

Squidget
01:09:55 PM 12/10/19
I have seen that bug with cooldown-based abilities before, but I thought I squashed it. Anything in particular you were doing when you activated the abilities?

Rodgr Thunderguts
11:21:33 AM 12/10/19
Yeah it's weird it is just two of the skills, I tried resting, re-logging etc etc, it is still the same the other skills reset after about 30 seconds
Weird?

Corlupi
11:02:28 AM 12/10/19
@Rodgr: That sounds like way too long - even for a low level monk.

Rodgr Thunderguts
10:40:15 AM 12/10/19
Anyone ever had the monk skills take 8000+ seconds before you can re use it, only happening to two of them, never played a monk before so I wasn't sure if that is -normal- ? Thanks !!

Galorndan
07:43:47 PM 12/09/19
Rick!!

Squidget
06:17:10 PM 12/09/19
Can you post a screenshot of the error you are seeing? Or are you seeing one?

rick
06:15:31 PM 12/09/19
Hi if you have a chance ,icant get into Beamdog,thanks

Squidget
03:54:58 AM 12/09/19

scratch_flannigan
12:34:51 PM 12/08/19
Nature Night begins in about 1.5 hours from the time of this post. That will be 2pm CST (GMT -6).

(Be aware of the Daylight Saving Time Voodoo that changed recently ! )

Please check page 1 of the Nature Night: Phase 4 thread to see the map to the Wild Grove where we meet !

I will be missing the event today as I attend a work event. Cuchuwyn, the great Druid of Water and The South will be leading The Calling today !

(Many thanks, Cuch ! )

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: Neverwinter Nights

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Shoutouts CXLVI
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Just Miggen, Falkala, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Alanonas
09:06:51 PM 12/10/19

Registered Member #24078
Fun day!

Big shoutouts to the Blood Guard and the Bloody Blades for even bloodier battle, and to the Minotaur mischief with Mithas beforehand!

Super kudos of Elith for setting up a surprise Necro Night as well!

[ Edited 09:07:27 PM 12/10/19 ]

Rhandum: Demonic Trickster: Recipe for Catastrophe, Riftflections, What's in a Name
Morton Falone: Gravewarden : Revenants, Trials of the Necromancers
Aldorian Walker: Infernal Warlock: Pact Born
Valbryxicsh: Visionary: In the Eye of a Beholder
Cuchuwyn
09:30:54 PM 12/10/19

Registered Member #24041
Seconded!

Cuchuwyn: Improbably Dwarven Druid
Melphaecto: Erinyes with a Grudge
Agni: Arcane Smith
Mors: Tombsinger
Website
Corlupi
02:57:16 AM 12/11/19
Awooo

Registered Member #2942
Thanks to all those who came to RP at the Blood Guard camp last night. Navaar, Gram, Felicity, Lucille, Soterya, Tolthoril, Elith, Sage. And a special thanks to Kallista, Conrad, Alanonas, Xulinn (maybe others?) for bringing action and mischief to the table.

And, of course, to DM_Oberon for the bonus DM magic.

Renneleth Margaladhon: Huntmaster. Hope-Bringer.
Renneleth's Stories: Fatus Conexi, An Sestainell, Feywars, Elfmeet, An Seste, Rusvantan, Parma Tel'Quessir, Agarwoth, Perya Anta, Perya Heledh

Gen Margaladhon: The Graceful Crane.

Cassia Aurelia: The Red Woman. Fireblood.
Cassia's Stories: Fatus Conexi, Nunquam non Paratus, Ludi Gladiatorius, Codex Caelestis, Instaurare Omnia in Lux, Deus Vult, Omnes Contra Sortes, Sanguis Mundi, Ne Plus Ultra

"To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct. A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing, a howling, a hunger and thirst. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst. A strength that would die fighting, kicking, screaming, that wouldn't stop until the last breath had been wrung from its body. The will to take one's place in the world. To say 'I am here.' To say 'I am.'"

― O. R. Melling, The Book of Dreams
Website
Omedoom
05:40:17 AM 12/11/19

Registered Member #24486
Corlupi wrote ...

Thanks to all those who came to RP at the Blood Guard camp last night. Navaar, Gram, Felicity, Lucille, Soterya, Tolthoril, Elith, Sage. And a special thanks to Kallista, Conrad, Alanonas, Xulinn (maybe others?) for bringing action and mischief to the table.

Seconded! I hadn't pvped in ages and this particular scuffle sure stirred up a lot of present and upcoming rp moments! Thrilling fun.

Characters:
Conrad Gilles - Brutish Mercenary of the Bloody Blades. Unleash the Battle Fury! - Theme
Arstan Suncrest - Bearded Justice of Torm. Last Stand of Justice! - Theme
Oberon
09:39:32 AM 12/11/19

Registered Member #24214
Shoutouts from me too, it was so much fun watching and interacting with all of you! I had a great view of the action too you were all badass and I didn't experience any lag which made it even more pleasant to see.

Also a belated shoutout to Elith and Tauredhiel for the fun in the snow!

And lastly a shoutout to everyone!<3 I have had such a warm welcome from our amazing staff and players who are always up to something fun, the past couple of weeks whenever I log on there is just so much good stuff happening around the Island that I don't even know where to begin. Sorry if I've paused the server or killed you by accident, I'll get better playing with you guys!

[ Edited 09:41:04 AM 12/11/19 ]

Scragg

RO53
Vaeltava
11:46:28 PM 12/11/19

Registered Member #1761
Shoutout to Elissril and Felicity for the latest chapter in the Sefton mystery!! Incredible how good RP can go so long, but it was great fun!

Acanthus Aranneus Garanthes- Wizard. Pariah. Martyr?
Garagnavagh- Voracious Gnoll Chieftain
Lucille Sefton- Restless Soul
Darvin Wuthers- Merchant of Wares

Garagnavagh -- Funniest Character 2018; tied for Best Character 2018 with Ralzok Snagason.

Thain is what you make of it; No one will do anything for you. It's a video game, where we kill dragons in neverneverland. You can do whatever you want, and if anything, there will be droves of people to move in and support your idea. --Cannonfodder
Payne
12:02:10 AM 12/12/19
EXCELSIOR!

Registered Member #613
Oberon wrote ...

....... or killed you by accident...

"By accident"

Corlupi's muse since 2015.
[ image disabled ]

Riggs - The Man in Black Riggs Theme Song
Vaurin - The Taaldarax of the 'Great Game'
Paydon - Thayan Red Memoirs
Tyson - Paladin of Sune
Slagg - Chosen Priest of Wa'i'lanai
Sqwar - High Priest of Squar'Kanith
Caustin - 'Feywood Elf'
Jachin - Agent of the 'Collective'
Kat
12:19:20 AM 12/12/19

Registered Member #25300
Omedoom wrote ...

Corlupi wrote ...

Seconded! I hadn't pvped in ages and this particular scuffle sure stirred up a lot of present and upcoming rp moments! Thrilling fun.

The Iron City was just observing, not participating. At least at this stage...

Dele Ondre Blackle - elf, a bleeding heart.
Dele's original theme
Unwritten
Bang Bang
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top