| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Alanonas
09:05:52 AM 04/06/20
Renn is the OG emo elf.

Corlupi
08:52:37 AM 04/06/20
...not that Renneleth wears black lipstick!
It's just, you know, his portrait.

* waits for the inevitable comments *

Corlupi
08:51:48 AM 04/06/20
I just realised, having found out what you look like IRL, Alan, If you dye your hear black and wear black lipstick, you're basically Renneleth!

ArezimaRedwind
03:45:43 AM 04/06/20
Blushblushblush.

Squidget
02:28:17 AM 04/06/20
and you're adorable!

ArezimaRedwind
02:02:16 AM 04/06/20
Okay. Fifteen years later, finally posted a selfie. My job is done.

scratch_flannigan
11:56:45 AM 04/05/20
Nature Night begins in about 2 hours from the time of this post. That will be 2pm CDT (GMT -5).

Please check page 1 of the Nature Night: Phase 4 thread to see the map to the Wild Grove where we meet !

I will be on as Malam. Please shoot a tell to me with any questions.

Virahor
04:12:02 AM 04/05/20
Kaeridris just stumbled into Elvalith Nain's shop. Very nice set up, as is the Crossroads coffee place - loving everyone's creativity with the placeables!

Kyssyt
04:43:27 PM 04/04/20
i keep crashing, apologies for that - now I can't connect so I think I'll leave it for tonight. nice craft fair!

Warlord Kro
03:12:04 PM 04/04/20
Craft Fair opens in about an hour from this post!

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Off-Topic :: Major General

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The Official Going Away Thread - XVI
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Just Miggen, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Corlupi
02:11:38 AM 03/30/20
Awooo

Registered Member #2942
EcoTec wrote ...

G'day folks probably going to be away from Thain as of tomorrow, i don't know when I'll be back. Hope soon but i don't think so! Bloody curve balls eh! Thanks for the love!

Take care of yourself, brother!

Renneleth - Huntmaster, Hopebringer
"Jack" - Githyanki Scoundrel
Website
Raven1210
04:20:37 AM 03/30/20
Jungle Law Enforcerer

Registered Member #1180
EcoTec wrote ...

G'day folks probably going to be away from Thain as of tomorrow, i don't know when I'll be back. Hope soon but i don't think so! Bloody curve balls eh! Thanks for the love!

Take care mate! And if and when you decide to come back we'll be waiting for you and the characters with open arms!

Raven - Weaveborn. Dead and feasted upon by Razorfangs.
Death of a sorcerer

Elith Sianicen - Baelnorn bound in eternal service to Elisara.
The Newcomer - Enough of the Order : the consequences for others , and for Elith (Poisonwood Traitors, a small role, but great impact on the old elf) - The Walls and the Pain - The path to Freedom - Greenwood Chronicles
Rafa
10:59:25 AM 03/30/20

Registered Member #25305
EcoTec wrote ...

See you when you get back.

Pip - Collector of Stories
Ra'xor - Iron City Dark Ranger
Radix - [REDACTED]
Kastrian Strahn - Thayan "scholar"
Jandari
11:38:35 AM 03/30/20

Registered Member #1320
EcoTec wrote ...

Keep in touch!!! <3

~ "In Valor there is Hope" - Tacitus ~

"Numquam desperandum, numquam cedendum - Never give up, never surrender." -Cassia Renata Aurelia Candidus, RIP My Sister

Dace Sontan - Keeper of Thain and Priest of Torm
Sollis Lott -Crusader Knight of the Empyrean Aurora Crusade, Celestial Knight of Thain, Tormtar
Kellendill Fehrien - Bladesinger and Knight of Greenvale
Isendir Navaar - Bloodguard

2016 People's Choice- Best Hero (Dace Sontan), Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain, and Best Group (Team Keepers).

2017 People's Choice- Tied: Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain.

2018 People's Choice - Tied: Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain, and Funniest Moment-"Spanking Shoes", and Best Quote.

2019 Peoples' Choice - Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain - Honorable Mention

Dace's Song: -Clickedy-

Sollis' Song: -Clickedy-

Kellendill's Song: -Clickedy-

Navaar's Song: -Clickedy-
Warlord Kro
05:55:47 PM 03/30/20

Registered Member #1272
EcoTec wrote ...

See you when you are back!

"Imagine a ruin so strange it must never have happened. First, picture the forest. I want you to be its conscience, the eyes in the trees. The trees are columns of thick, brindled bark like muscular animals overgrown beyond all reason. Every space is filled with life: delicate, poisonous frogs, war-painted like skeletons, clutched in copulation, secreting their precious eggs onto dripping leaves. Vines strangling their own kin, in the everlasting wrestle for sunlight... A glide of snake belly on branch. A single-file army of ants biting a mammoth tree into uniform grains and hauling it down to the dark for their ravenous queen. And, in reply, a choir of seedlings, arching their necks out of rotted tree stumps, sucking life out of death. This forest eats itself and lives forever."

The PoisonWood Bible - Barbara Kingsolve
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top