| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Cuchuwyn
01:06:56 PM 02/17/19
Should be 3 EST

Eijji
12:52:44 PM 02/17/19
is that 5 EST?

scratch_flannigan
10:59:24 AM 02/17/19
Nature Night begins in about 3 hours from the time of this post. Please check page 5 of the " Nature Night - Phase 2 " thread for a map to the location of the Wild Grove where we meet !

scratch_flannigan
10:27:22 AM 02/17/19
For some reason, Thain isn't being listed on the server list IG. Until it's fixed, direct connect to the IP 93.184.199.24 or thain.no-ip.org

Eijji
09:43:51 AM 02/17/19
Interested to see what comes of Liekki's crusade to bring back RW.

Cain
10:04:06 PM 02/16/19
Actually, since I'm not using windows 10, this did not work for me. It is likely some even simpler solution in wineskin, no doubt.

Eijji
08:21:20 PM 02/16/19
=)

Vaeltava
08:18:10 PM 02/16/19
Eijji, I just tried that trick with the shortcut properties and it is now the only way I'll be loading in

Gh0StF1sH
06:00:05 PM 02/16/19
sorry CR folks! I crashed; brb!

Cain
05:33:38 PM 02/16/19
thanks Eijji, good to bipass all the weird and unnacountable things steam does to the computer

Forums
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Falkala, Payne, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, ChaoticDrow
Author Post
Zhymm
09:41:37 AM 02/16/19

Registered Member #191
Shadow Night II will take place on Friday February 22nd at 20:00 GMT +1, which is 11:00 AM PST. That's 2:00 p.m. EST if my cypherin' is correct.

Which 'toon to bring? I have three characters that have been 'touched by Shadow' - Scatos Umbrassi (10Rge/10SD), Shando Reyer (8Ran/5Rge/7SD) and Cobble (18Rge/3SD). I did have Scatos attend the first episode of SN. But, I'm thinking it will be Shando this 'go-round' since he has an established RP thread currently running with some others. Cobble is out, he doesn't have the SD skills of the other two. Also, Shando has a backstory developed, though it is old, ( see -Clickedy- ) while Scatos does not. So, Shando sends his RSVP.

My apologies to you, Squidget, for my switching characters between events. I hope this does not have a negative impact on your plans.

OMZ

If I were organized I'd be dangerous.

Zhymm Grasscobble (AKA "Cobble"), Zuben el Genubi,
Shando Reyer (AKA "Morgan"), Tagnus Stenkil (AKA "Tag"), Dawson Mossmann, Scatos Umbrassi, Frin Featherfoot, Sheeza Biggun, Carmine Underhill, Kovapuusti Ristalko (AKA Dulenti Sendel), and a host of others.
Zhymm
10:16:04 AM 02/16/19

Registered Member #191
Squidget wrote ...

The Shadow Plane becomes more dangerous with each passing day.

You know this. You have felt it, if you dwell here. The creeping hallucinations that take form at the edges of vision. The all-consuming darkness that forms at all corners of the plane. The black gate that opens like a maw beneath the shadowed inn. Something is coming for this place that has been a sanctuary. And whatever rises from below would kill or enslave all of you, given the chance.

There are no saviours here. No paladin or celestial filth will find their way through this darkness to come to your aid. Here, you have only yourself. And you must choose. Will you stand strong, when the creatures out of the gate lay claim to our shadows? Or will you perish, like all of those too weak to survive?

-Kallista DíMora

[ image disabled ]

What is this? Some 'creature' or 'being' has appeared in the nexus of all Shadow paths.

I ventured close to examine it. It slowly slides through the grass, tendrils of darkness curling and extending towards me. One such tendril touches me and I am nearly struck down to my grave with the powerful energies that course through me.

I catch my breath and run. Looking back I see it turn to follow me. My only savior is my feet, I can outrun it. I dash into the one building within the nexus to recover. To my horror the black tendrils appear beneath the doorway and approach. It's followed me inside!

I quickly exit the building by the other door and make my way to the Material plane by the nearest path.

What has invaded the one safe haven within the Shadow realm?

-Morgan

[ Edited 11:06:17 AM 02/16/19 ]

Shando Reyer (AKA "Morgan"), Tagnus Stenkil (AKA "Tag"), Dawson Mossmann, Scatos Umbrassi, Frin Featherfoot, Sheeza Biggun, Carmine Underhill, Kovapuusti Ristalko (AKA Dulenti Sendel), and a host of others.
Zhymm
01:58:49 PM 02/16/19

Registered Member #191
Further investigation revealed the presence of another (or the same) creature in the basement of the Shadow Trade.

[ image disabled ]

[ Edited 01:59:24 PM 02/16/19 ]

Zhymm
02:02:53 PM 02/16/19

Registered Member #191
A 'door' into the Shadow nexus now exists and it is unlike the paths connecting the nexus to the Material plane of the isle. Might it be the source of the creature that now plagues the nexus?

[ image disabled ]

[ Edited 02:05:45 PM 02/16/19 ]

Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top