| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Jandari
09:12:04 AM 08/24/19
Zin'Carla!!!!!

Payne
11:34:45 PM 08/23/19
‘Tis!

Squidget
11:27:05 PM 08/23/19
I'd be mad, but animating the corpse of your one daughter to kill your other daughter is about as drow as it gets.

Payne
11:21:26 PM 08/23/19

Warlord Kro
11:09:21 PM 08/23/19
Sisters!

Squidget
11:06:06 PM 08/23/19
Kro

Raven1210
04:16:39 PM 08/23/19
*wavity*

AmberOfDzu
03:55:03 PM 08/23/19
*wave*

scratch_flannigan
05:38:05 PM 08/22/19
After getting behind on Nature Night posts again, I have just finished the write-ups on the last three that I ran.

scratch_flannigan
08:49:40 PM 08/20/19
@Eijji I now like both of those songs better. This should be a wedding song.

Forums
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Falkala, Payne, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Zhymm
09:41:37 AM 02/16/19

Registered Member #191
Shadow Night II will take place on Friday February 22nd at 20:00 GMT +1, which is 11:00 AM PST. That's 2:00 p.m. EST if my cypherin' is correct.

Which 'toon to bring? I have three characters that have been 'touched by Shadow' - Scatos Umbrassi (10Rge/10SD), Shando Reyer (8Ran/5Rge/7SD) and Cobble (18Rge/3SD). I did have Scatos attend the first episode of SN. But, I'm thinking it will be Shando this 'go-round' since he has an established RP thread currently running with some others. Cobble is out, he doesn't have the SD skills of the other two. Also, Shando has a backstory developed, though it is old, ( see -Clickedy- ) while Scatos does not. So, Shando sends his RSVP.

My apologies to you, Squidget, for my switching characters between events. I hope this does not have a negative impact on your plans.

OMZ

If I were organized I'd be dangerous.

Zhymm Grasscobble (AKA "Cobble") - halfling rogue, immersion disruptor, "The Tale of the Fey Blades" -Clickedy-, "The Pink Hair Incident" -Clickedy-,

Zuben el Genubi - inept human wizard,

Shando Reyer (AKA "Morgan") - shadow touched human ranger, "Where Lies Blame?" -Clickedy-, "Another Path Opens" -Clickedy-

Tagnus Stenkil (AKA "Tag") - dwarven fighter from the (late) Cloud Peaks Clan,

Dawson Mossmann - human druid, studies mosses and lichens,

Scatos Umbrassi- mustachio-ed, shadow touched human rogue,

Frin Featherfoot - fleet of foot halfling monk,

Sheeza Biggun - female half-orc barbarian,

Carmine Underhill - halfling wizard, Underhill family potion brewer,

Kovapuusti Ristalko (AKA Dulenti Sendel) - halfling wizard, Red Wizard wannabe, "The Transformation" -Clickedy-,

and a host of others.
Zhymm
10:16:04 AM 02/16/19

Registered Member #191
Squidget wrote ...

The Shadow Plane becomes more dangerous with each passing day.

You know this. You have felt it, if you dwell here. The creeping hallucinations that take form at the edges of vision. The all-consuming darkness that forms at all corners of the plane. The black gate that opens like a maw beneath the shadowed inn. Something is coming for this place that has been a sanctuary. And whatever rises from below would kill or enslave all of you, given the chance.

There are no saviours here. No paladin or celestial filth will find their way through this darkness to come to your aid. Here, you have only yourself. And you must choose. Will you stand strong, when the creatures out of the gate lay claim to our shadows? Or will you perish, like all of those too weak to survive?

-Kallista D’Mora

[ image disabled ]

What is this? Some 'creature' or 'being' has appeared in the nexus of all Shadow paths.

I ventured close to examine it. It slowly slides through the grass, tendrils of darkness curling and extending towards me. One such tendril touches me and I am nearly struck down to my grave with the powerful energies that course through me.

I catch my breath and run. Looking back I see it turn to follow me. My only savior is my feet, I can outrun it. I dash into the one building within the nexus to recover. To my horror the black tendrils appear beneath the doorway and approach. It's followed me inside!

I quickly exit the building by the other door and make my way to the Material plane by the nearest path.

What has invaded the one safe haven within the Shadow realm?

-Morgan

[ Edited 11:06:17 AM 02/16/19 ]

Zhymm Grasscobble (AKA "Cobble") - halfling rogue, immersion disruptor, "The Tale of the Fey Blades" -Clickedy-, "The Pink Hair Incident" -Clickedy-,

Shando Reyer (AKA "Morgan") - shadow touched human ranger, "Where Lies Blame?" -Clickedy-, "Another Path Opens" -Clickedy-

Kovapuusti Ristalko (AKA Dulenti Sendel) - halfling wizard, Red Wizard wannabe, "The Transformation" -Clickedy-,

and a host of others.
Zhymm
01:58:49 PM 02/16/19

Registered Member #191
Further investigation revealed the presence of another (or the same) creature in the basement of the Shadow Trade.

[ image disabled ]

[ Edited 01:59:24 PM 02/16/19 ]

and a host of others.
Zhymm
02:02:53 PM 02/16/19

Registered Member #191
A 'door' into the Shadow nexus now exists and it is unlike the paths connecting the nexus to the Material plane of the isle. Might it be the source of the creature that now plagues the nexus?

[ image disabled ]

[ Edited 02:05:45 PM 02/16/19 ]

and a host of others.
LB7
11:35:09 PM 02/24/19
Registered Member #2559
Shadow Night III: The Witchfinders

[ image disabled ]

Ladies and gentlemen.

It would appear that we have more to worry about then creeping darknesses, and squidfaced terrors that would eat away at our minds. Your gifts of the Shadows is an invaluable one - invaluable enough that there are some that would do anything and stop at nothing to forcing and earning your servitude in order to push their own agendas. Torture, mental manipulation, and illusionary scenarios are just a few of the ways that they accomplish this.

They are the Witchfinders, and they have begun to establish footholds on our island, with the purpose of abducting those with the Gift, as they must constantly replenish their numbers from their constant losses of their... duty-bound doctrines.

Will you stand and fight for your freedom, or will you hide from it?

One of their hidden hideouts has been discovered, and it has been potentially hinted that they may have more yet. Come - and we shall strike at them before they have a chance to strike at us when we least expect it.

Afterwards, I shall conclude the evening with a Shadow Gauntlet; You will need to be able to Shadow Leap in order to be able to excel in this one.

-Elissril Trevelyn

((Shadow Night III will take place on March 1st, 20:00 GMT +1, which is 11:00 AM PST. Please RSVP if you intend on coming, that will make it easier for me to tailor this to everyone involved.))

LB7
11:22:56 AM 03/11/19
Registered Member #2559
Shadow Night IV: A strike in the dark

It is time to strike once more at the hunters, lest we become the hunted. We have hit them hard in our first strike against them, but even now they have begun to learn more of us, and it is only a matter of time before some of us perhaps begin to hear from them, in one way or another.

I have learned of another location of theirs, which is quite heavily guarded, and more prepared then I initially expected. It would appear that they have been among us for quite some time; building up discretely, leaving as little of a trail as possible.

We shall destroy in a day what it took them years to build.

((Shadow Night IV will be taking place on March 16th, 1:00PM PST, I will be having a half-hour "grace" period to allow for anyone that may or may not show up late.))
LB7
03:35:02 PM 03/27/19
Registered Member #2559
Shadow Night V: The Darkness Below

With Lauren having been rescued back from the clutches of the Witchfinders, and learning of their intentions with some supplies and equipment meant for the Iron City, stolen away to be found by the Illithid. It was likely that many crates would be dropped off close to the Illithid territory, and as many hands as could be rallied would be needed to retrieve them from the darkness. Elissril sat at her table, her pale face examining a book and a few pieces of parchment on the table, considering for a long moment. She knew that some of the Dancers might feel like they would like to be rewarded, this time. She began to pen a couple of letters, one for the Shadow Tackel for a call of the meeting, and another for more unusual friend. Perhaps she would make this mission a touch more interesting...

((Shadow Night V will be taking place April 1st, 1:00PM PST. It will possibly be a bit less dark of a theme then my usual narration.))
LB7
01:18:19 PM 04/10/19
Registered Member #2559
Shadow Night VI: The Anomalous Shadow Girl

With the strikes on the Witchfinders increasingly hampering their influences on the various cities, Elissril felt it wise to focus the efforts on the matter of something left in the wake of crippling them; A shadow girl that could seemingly envelope over anything it touched, and would consume them. It took a general shape of Lauren after a part of her was given to it, and in the wake of it's release it has escaped, it's location seemingly as mysterious as it's origins. Elissril and a couple of other Dancers, began preparations in facing this mysterious, shadow girl, gathering light gems that could be used to keep it from leaping at one's shadow. These gems would be used to contain the shadow girl once found, and if possible, destroy it completely.

Elissril was uncertain that light gems alone however would be enough to completely destroy it, still; she now had a good hint of perhaps where this shadow girl may have gone, but as per usual, she didn't want to chance the task alone...

// Shadow Night VI will take place Friday, April 12, 3:00PM PST. I will have a half-hour grace period in the event of any late showers.

[ Edited 01:18:45 PM 04/10/19 ]
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top