Welcome
Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

• Shards
    Shards  3 months ago

Happy New Year!

• Edrick
    Edrick  3 months ago

Happy New Year all!

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  6 months ago

You the man thanks mate

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  6 months ago

There it is!

• Cuchuwyn
    Cuchuwyn  6 months ago

-Clickedy-

• EcoTec
    EcoTec  6 months ago

Anyone have the thain discord link, thankyou

• Payne
    Payne  6 months ago

Edrick... mad

• Edrick
    Edrick  6 months ago

Payne

• !ofAkindGuy2000
    !ofAkindGuy2000  6 months ago

Thanks.

• Glognar
    Glognar  6 months ago

There is! You need to examine the omnidye to find the info. I also think that there is still an error though in one of the numbers.

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: In Character Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »   

Daughter of black - Lily's reflections

1 2 3 4  last
LAN_402 LAN_403
Shade
3:40:32 pm GMT 01/24/19
Shade Registered Member #24916 Joined: 2:58:00 pm GMT 01/23/19
It all started as bedtime stories. Things dad told me to help me sleep at night, of the wondrous things he had seen trough his years. Grand buildings, fascinating places. And island that bad both a frozen wasteland, and a barren desert.

Then as I grew older, he told me more and more. More in depth about the factions, and what they stood for. He started explaining the things he wouldn't in my childhood. He started explaining politics and morals.

The greatest kick in the gut came when I was an adult, and he told me everything. The bloody history of the island, and his part in it. I had always thought there was something he wouldn't tell me.

I mean, why would a healer have such a sinister set of armor, and such brutal weapons tucked away? I still remember when I tried putting it on, and I got hit with negative energy when I tried removing it. I understood then why he wouldn't toss the old thing out, no matter how much I pestered him for it. It wasn't because he was attached to it, it was so he would never forget his past.

The more I asked about his past, the more of a shock he gave me. Growing up, he was always this calm, gentle man. It is hard imagining he used to be a beast in every sense of the word.. but.. the more we talked, the more I understood it. What a tragedy his life had been, and why we were always moving from one place to the next in my childhood. Why we settled in a planar hub in the end, where we have spent our days since. Where dad will probably grow old and die.
Shade
3:52:57 pm GMT 01/24/19
Monsters. I understood what he ment when he told me about them.. Told me about him.

I traveled with a few the other day, a red, a slaad, and a gnoll. All seemed fine at first, but the gnoll took great joy in slaughtering brotherhood guards, while the two others were completely fine with passing by them unseen. Just talking to them, and listening to them while we walked, it was clear which of the two they belonged to.

Father told me about monsters that are made. Like he was. Someone with an unlucky bloodline, who get treated as beasts and formed into ones from how they are treated. They are given no chance, and is forced into a the life of a villain. I bet the red I met could have made a great drinking buddy, and probably even a good friend, had I met her at home. She told me about the kinhunters, and how the city of Steinkreis endorsed hunting of the winged ones. I honestly can't blame her for wishing death upon the various factions. If things had been different, she might have been a friendlier woman. She seemed nice to me, and reminded me a ot of how dad said he was after his first periods of bloodlust. Monsters that are made.. I wonder just how many have suffered their fate.. Her fate.. Father's fate.. The ones before them..

The gnoll on the other hand, that was just pure malice trough and trough. Didn't even care that the guards who are only doing their jobs have families, and even thinking it would be fun to kill them too.. I didn't see a single redeeming thing about him, so he can just *beeep* and die.

Saw a supposed paladin of Tyr try engage him as well. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen! Just decided to follow along after she knew she couldn't defeat it alone. Can't really blame her for that, I followed along too, and I listened to the exact same anti good guy propaganda she did, but I never once questioned anything. She gave up on her faith, and I saw a paladin fall that day. Disgusting. Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting! Weak. So weak!

Trough this entire day, even after being sick to my stomach from the things I saw, all from the slaughter, and up to the horrorshow that is Davenshire, I remain the same woman. I am Lily Afein. Daughter of Alton Illistyn Afein, a monster who was once like the red I met, but turned his back on that entire life, and became a healer.

Father was right. Not all monsters are born, some are made. I saw that this day. A monster that was made, a monster that was born, and someone who just might choose to become a monster...

Oh! and there was this demon guy! He was funny, and seemed charming enough. I am 90 percent sure we are going to end up as enemies at some
point, but he was fun, and if this had been home, I would so go drinking with him.
Shade
4:06:34 pm GMT 01/24/19
Keepers! They are a fun bunch. Dad always told me about them, how he loved them for how fun they are.

Sure, he didn't tell me at first how his idea of fun in the early days was provoking them, and rubbing his former cruelty in their faces. Their reactions, and how he liked to get a rise out of them. I got that out of him later.. and when I did, there was this sadness in his eyes. I could see how he felt about what he did back in the day, so he went on to tell me how they were
in his later days on the island. When he had calmed. Changed.

He told me there was only a few around at the end, and he generally stayed away from them. They had a noble goal, and he no longer saw any reason to get in their way. He told me he never planned to encounter one, but ended up doing so in the company of the one woman who helped him the most. Anestar Jane Jinxy. He told me while he usually saw her with another man he really liked, there was one time there was a Keeper in her house. He told me that even though the keeper knew well who he was, he was still polite, and seemed happy to give him a second chance. The look in dad's eyes when he told me.... Hnngh! I'm tearing up just
remembering it!

So!

Meeting the Keepers myself was a ton of fun! Dace, Sylus, Merta.. All great! Of course, I always wanted to meet the little Phoenix, but more on that later. Dace was among the first I met here. He was fun, and was happy to help me around. Him and the aspiring keeper, Ginger. Such friendly, nice people. They gave me potions and gear, and Dace even took me trough the Bagnorn hills dad had told me about. Sylus too! He took me to the snake ladies, and saw a place I so want to clean out, and claim for my own home!

They are just some of the best people I have ever met! So nice, so happy to help, and not afraid to go into exciting area's, I just love 'em! So helpful, so much fun to be around, and even listens to me ranting about a bad day! I love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!
Shade
4:29:03 pm GMT 01/24/19
Raven's watch! Or.... Dragon's watch!

Dad told me about this place. The only settlement he could be free... As free as one could be in, what he called, shithole.

When I first approached the place I was in awe at what I saw. A barricade of kin, and even wyverns! It looked so majestic!

..it wore of when I got inside, though. Honestly, the place looked worse than the vampire village back home. It was run down, dirty, dark and depressing. Definitely not a place of high maintenance, even when I am sure a lot of people around has a kings ransom in their
pockets. I saw prostitutes. Slaves. Beggars.. Nothing that would want me to come back.. I understood what he meant about it being a shithole. It really was. Dirty and depressing. I can see how kin who are forced to live here and get attacked anywhere else loose hope and turn
to a life of crime and murder. If I had to be constricted to a place like that, I might have to.. So glad I don't have enough dragon in me for that.

It made me think back to the things the gnoll and the red said. About the empyrean and Steinkreis attacking the place.. I get their point, but from everything I heard there, what other people told me, and what dad told me, things are actually far simpler than people make it out to be. Everyone seems to forget that if you harbor a bunch of murderers and criminals, you end up having to pay for it. Hide enough of them, and things get worse. Hide the ones that slaughter hundreds of your men, and there will be war. Are people just forgetting that? That their actions have consequences, and that you will draw attention to you if you go out of your
way to do harm, and this in turn will come back to bite whoever you hide with? Do they really think they, and the people hiding them get blank slates the moment they hide in the city? I feel so sorry for the locals.. Suffering, turning to thieves at a young age, and even
prostitution, just because of outlanders using their settlement as a hideout. I get that there will be collateral, and I know it can't be avoided. I just feel sorry for them, and hope that lord Kelemvor will have mercy at the poor souls restricted to that shithole.

Still. Was cool to see a winged kobold!

Oh! And I met one of dad's old friends outside the place! He seemed as cool as dad made him out to be. He was nomming peanuts while some mentally unstable guy was... doing something by the campfire. Didn't pay attention, he was as interesting as a rock on the road. Riggs was interesting, though! He had to leave early, so I'm gonna hold him to an IOU on the bounty he was looking into! Can't wait to know the guy!
Shade
4:54:11 pm GMT 01/26/19
The celestial temple! Boy, I love this place! It's so nice and pretty, and the place feels so calm and serene!

I understand dad when he told me he would often come to the place to pray, or even just be here with A.J. and Karstrynn. He could be alone here, and at peace. Said he either spent time with them and could just talk for a full day, and how they gave him hope for the future. Hope I would not have been born without. I guess I can thank these two if I ever meet them. They are kind of the reason I am alive. He told me he often came to the ruin and either just sat there and reflected, or even prayed for his own future. This was before the place got busy, though.. I wonder.. If he were to return here now, would they attack him on sight for being a monster? Would they politely turn him away? Would they even let him pray? How will they react to what I am? What will they think about me being the daughter of a mass murderer?

Eh. No point thinking about it. I will tell Cassia when the time is right. For now I will just focus on what I have before me.

I joined Cassia and her squire, and another guy from her order in prayer today. Or.. I sat there, they prayed. I was thinking.

It is such a nice place. So soothing. I completely get why dad said he could spend hours just sitting here. I have already done the same! Not sure he can do the same though, considering the tower has been rebuilt, and the celestial order now lives here, and there are empyrean guards about. The temple has a priest too, but he seems old and wise. Really nice to me too, so maybe he would spare a chat with dad?

Bah, I'm getting all emotional about this stuff! Cassia! Let's think about Cassia. Cassia is good. Not just in the sense that I like her, but also in the moral way. She's in the celestial order thing, and seems to have kind of the same duties as a Keeper? I have seen their tenants, and they are mostly good. Only one I can't really get behind is justice. The rest are perfect, but justice so depends on morality, politics, and area. Steinkreis has their own justice where kinslaying is a perfectly just thing. Hamley has their own justice, the Watch has their own justice.. Home has its own justice.. Hah! I would love to see the people here visit my home! They would get heart attacks! ..though the buttholes in Steinkreis would probably be just another bunch of troublemakers starting fights because they don't know how things work, and we got plenty of them.. Maybe it would be good for them? Get it into their thick skulls they are just a tiny little shithole, a sand in the desert, a drop in the ocean. That crappy little place in the woods outside Luskan where they "Dun' serv' ur kaind 'ere!" Honestly, it might be good for them. Would be even better for the civilians at the Watch. To see there is a place where they can actually have not just a good life, but a great life, where more gold than they have ever seen in their entire lives is pocket change, and anyone can walk into a bar and get a drink.

...damn it, now I miss home!

Celestial temple is great, though! I like Cassia too! She has always been real nice to me, if not a little too trusting. I mean, she took me, a girl she has only known for a few days into her guild hall, and offered me anything from their chests of gear! Was so much good stuff there,
even by home standards! ..but they either didn't fit me, or was not in my style. Bleh. Was a really touching offer though, that she would give me, the daughter of black, so much trust. There is the thing I am helping her with too. She is putting so much trust in someone she doesn't really know anything about, so I just had to ask her. How did she know she could trust me? I could betray her at a moment's notice! Why didn't she ever test my heart? I think my voice was cracking up, and my eyes felt like... Eh. There was a rogue there cutting onions. A kitchen full of shadow dancers. I wasn't THAT moved. Anyway, she told me what she asked of me itself is the test... Seriously, she put so much trust in me, the most crucial point will be the test! I honestly think it was a lil' naive. I mean, I have so many chances to just turn things! Or... Maybe she meant for this? Maybe her putting so much trust in me is the test? She meant it to see my reaction, and judge me from that! She did seem like she was looking extra at me... Oh damn, that was when those damn shadowdancers was cooking! Crap! I was all misty eyed before her! Or.. Wait, does that mean I passed?

Gah! This is gonna drive me nuts! Better stop overthinking things, and focus on the morning prayers. It's not every day I get to see them!
Shade
5:52:28 pm GMT 01/27/19
Iron keep! How the heck did I get into this mess? It started with me offering to help a friend, and now I find myself in a central role of a full on war, with the goal of freaking winning!

So this was a crazy day. I was thinking of going trough Drakamyre, and see the great desert that is the wastes, then I ran into Sollis! He said he was going out to meet Cassia, so of course I tagged along with him! More showed up, and suddenly we were a full group. I almost laughed when one of the guys who showed up looked like he wore the armor of Syann's order, like the one dad has in the storage closet. The colors and design looked so similar in the shadows! Turned out he was Sollis' squire, so I guess it is fine. Said he was from some order of the lion, or whatever.

Anyway, we met up with Cassia, and it turns out this was some real serious war planning. Strategy map and everything! Then we went out and into a freaking battlefield! Empyreans, and someone who looked overly dark and brooding. Pretty much like the guys who hang around the arena back home, and are always picking fights with people outside the ring to try make up for their tiny penis sizes, then complain about women not wanting to spend time with them, when it is so obvious they just have rotten personalities and there is nothing to like about them. I bet my hair these guys are exactly the same!

I have to admit, it was a joy cutting them down. It was a serious challenge, so I sadly didn't have time to make up a mocking song while I was fighting. Real shame too, 'cause I would love to sing a song about love and how great life is while planting my axe in their face. Take that, over-brooding grumps!

Assault itself was the greatest rush of my life. The one war we saw back home was just each side buffing up their own defenses, and just looked like a pissing match at the end. This, this was a full on war! A proper war! With both sides actually trying to break each other! We charged in, culled their numbers, destroyed summoning stones for their hounds, granted they probably got a hundred more in storage, destroyed their catapults, again, probably replaced in a couple of days, but most important. We gained intel.

I think I blew peoples minds on our way out. It was all such a rush, and my blood was pumping! When I saw the many fallen guys on the field, I just knew I had to drag them to safety. i have no idea if we could actually save them or not, but I grabbed a whole freaking pile of them, and dragged them with me to the tents. If things hadn't been a little to grim, I would probably have laughed my ass off at the healers and clerics inside. Their eyes were as wide as plates! Haven't they ever seen a girl drag in a mountain of grown men in armor before? Haha! I guess I am pretty strong.

What followed was something I never expected to find myself in, though. War planning. Just like I was in before we attacked, but now back with my role being clear. I still can't believe this. I came here to see the sights dad used to tell me about, then I suddenly find myself in a central role in a war, just from helping out a new friend! It's crazy! I haven't even been here a week!

And how would they all react if they knew who I am? Hells, dad probably left half these guys as orphans, and half of them probably remember seeing him trough their windows as he slaughtered their friends and family in Hamley. Many of them probably even took up the sword because of him. How ironic his daughter is now fighting for these same men and women.... Maybe that's part of some greater plan here? That some god made people turn dad into the monster he was, only so more would pick up their blade, and defend the island from the infernal? Maybe AJ was planted there to help dad change his ways, and lead to my birth so I could come back and make things right? Probably not, but I am still gonna fight for them! I still can't help but wonder how they would react, and what they would do if they knew... and every time I pass those heavenly teddy bears in armor! We don't have those at home, but I have heard they can see into someone's soul. Do they know? Are they smirking when I try to not look at them? Gah, that's gonna drive me crazy! Surely they must know!

But bleh... Leaving was the worst thing on the island yet.. Just as my group were leaving the area, I noticed arrows flying at one of our wards, and the empyrean was running to something. *cencored* devil had snuck trough an opening in the woods, and launched a back attack! We tried to take her down, but their damn commander had gotten back on his feet, and even had a new horse! Battle was freaking fierce, and I had little option but to chug potions to just stay on my feet! Lost in the end, an I was down sixty of my best potions! I swear, I've been pissing potion for days now! The erinyes seemed to have been the prime suspect in spreading of those propaganda posters I keep cleaning my nose on too, so I guess it is official now. I am with team good guys.

Was pretty fun afterwards. I went with a couple of friends to first grab a drink, then fight pirates! It was fun! Their island was exotic, and they were mostly easy, but a few gave a good fight, so my mood got right back on track!
Shade
3:53:51 pm GMT 01/28/19
Okay, Sylus gave me a real scare today. We were up in Hammersong and we were talking about the things we found in the wyverns bodies, like bullets and arrows, and such. I told him I love a good challenge, but I am not found of animal cruelty. He asked if it was because they are like cousins to me. Okay, first of, What? Second, WHAT?!

What, what, what, what, what, what?

How did he know? Did he know? I have been so careful to not make it obvious, and only really let it slip to that red once! Turns out he just suspected it for a threat I gave him once. Close call on that one. Turns out he suspected it from a threat I made a few days ago when I told him I would breathe fire on him. Lucky me, he was onto something, but I had an out! That threat was from my ring that lets me breathe fire! My breath is acid. Not that I ever use it... probably been ten years since last time. I figured the one real clue I gave anyone was my display of strength in front of the iron city walls. Guess things will be fine. Sylus didn't really seem to mind either, so I'll probably tell him soon.

the rest of the day was pretty nice. He took me around Hammersong mountain, and beneath to the dwarfs after. He introduced me to the kings hand, or some such, to get me entrance to the city, but he gave me the cold shoulder. He took me to the temple next where i was asked to bring some water from a holy spring site. Not something I would normally think of doing. I would probably done a whole lot more too, had Sylus not been with me. I would have gotten lost, and fought my way trough the underdark. Ha ha. Imagine that, I go back with a bag full of a hundred grey helms, and tell the dwarfs I'm sorry, I got lost, but I took care of some guys for them. Lucky I was shown the way to the right place, and we did our task.

Water was really smelly in there, and it turns out a beholder had somehow gotten in there, and died. think we found its babies inside the cave too, but I mistook those for some wizards experiment at crossing a ball with a flayer, and kicked one right up in the roof, and slammed the other to the floor. Was good fun, but.. Eh. Not really a challenge. The mother on the other hand.... Ew, eww, EWW! It was decaying! And smelling so strong! It was so gross! And to be able to burn it, I had to chop it to pieces! So many times eww! I really regret doing it too! I could have dragged it out, and put it on a catapult, and launched it into the iron city!

Hammersong is a great place, though, and I will definitely spend many drinking nights with the drawfs, now that I have free entrance to the city. Probably gonna help them with their grey dwarf problem too. I just have to learn the full and complete difference between them! Ha ha!
Shade
12:43:05 am GMT 02/03/19
Poisonwood!

Ah, the place dad ended up settling in late in his time on Thain. He told me one of his friends had a goal of reuniting the elves of the woods, and one other living there... Hmmm... Don't remember his name. Or the first guy for that matter. They must both have been crazy anyway, 'CAUSE WHO CAN POSSIBLY LIVE IN THIS SMELLHOLE?!

Seriously, it was the worst smelling place I have ever been to! Worse than the sewer in the capitol back home! Worse than the slums, and the seediest, cheapest prostitutes there! It made me sick to my stomach just being there! Sylus told me of something he called fruit goblins, so I followed him there. Of course I did. Who could possibly pass up on seeing fruit goblins?

THE ONES SMELLING THE SMELLS, THAT'S WHO!

It was horrible! Horrible, horrible, horrible! No weird goblins are worth suffering that stench!

How could dad possibly have lived here?! I know he wanted a place to live that wasn't the watch, but he told me the elves there are some of the biggest a-holes on the island! So why did he put up with them AND THAT SMELL?!

I don't even want to see the city now! I don't care how cozy and traditionally elven it might be, I never want to set foot in that hole ever again!
Shade
2:58:44 pm GMT 02/04/19
The desert!

Holy *beep* on a *beeeeeeeep* this place is amazing! Desert! Desert as long as the eyes could see! AND CHICKENS THE SIZES OF TREES! It was amazing!!

Dad never told me much about it beyond that it had a place where a lizardmen tribe has the skeletal remains of a blue dragon that dad once planned to animate. I have read his research there. He really could have done it. Anyway.

I went there with Cassia and Ginger, mostly because I had to talk with Cassia about the leak, and Ginger because we met him on the way. The pass trough the pass of Ashes was pretty interesting. There were so many empyreans there! Dad told me the whole mountain was haunted, so it was pretty refreshing to see so many holy men. They guarded it all the way up to a huuuuuuuuuge bridge over to the new place!

We had to fight a couple of elementals, but it was incredible! Just walking over that bridge where I couldn't even see the ground beneath! It was a view of a lifetime!

The place we came onto was pretty cool too. It reminded me a lot of the desert island back home, only there were no city, and no sea surrounding it. It was just a pure big wasteland! The bugs were pretty big, and they dished out some serious fire attacks that I have to admit was pretty damn nasty. I know I got sweaty under my armor... Then came the chickens!

They looked kind of like hooked horrors, or whatever those half roasted claw birds were called, only massive! Like trees! Hehe... Chop-choppity-chop-chop-chop! My axe will never stop! If we didn't have a goal in being there, I would have brought back parts of one, and cooked it. The next place we entered had more bugs, but also gas pockets. I wonder how much use they could have been against the iron city, and how much fun they must be for red dragons. I can just imagine little red wyrmlings sitting on them until they are sent sky high from the pressure. Myself, I was not that lucky. I just got sweaty and icky.

Now the NEXT place we went to, that was interesting. Dad never told me the wastegate was hidden in an old celestial temple, so this was an incredible journey to me. I had Cassia tell me a little about the celestial order as we wandered the dark halls. One of the rooms we entered scared me half to death. Ginger came across the statue of a fated female warrior. One that will bring greatness to the light, or somesuch. Me, I found the statue of a black dragon. Damn thing scared me half to death. After yelling at the stupid glorified bootleather, Cassia told me about it, and how it fell in a great battle. Damn it. It took away all my joy in being angry at it. Rest in peace big buddy. Rest in peace.

Now the ruins were beautiful. Beaten and... well, ruined, but still nice. The place must have looked so beautiful back in the day. We came across some skeletal remains deeper in the temple. Not just some old angry mummies who should really have fallen victim to rigor mortis by now, but a proper corpse. He had this note in his hand, along with a mirror shard. Turned out the poor guy was a celestial knight, and was in a fight or something with the old evils of the island. Couldn't let the poor guy who died a brave, probably important death remain in a place like this. A mostly forgotten place only visited once a year by the random adventurer, and be passed by as just another set of bones. No, this guy was someone. He was part of a group that means a lot to me, and he was going to rest with them. I put his remains in a box. Nothing glamorous, but it was at least something, and it may have been centuries, or even millennia late, but better late than never, right? This guy was getting his grave. I brought him with us, and later buried his bones by the celestial temple, and put up a little cross to mark his grave. Again, nothing glamorous, but he was one of my friends, and he will rest with them. I'm gonna melt down a weapon and make him a proper metal cross with proper insignia when I have the time to do it.

Beyond that? The wastegate.

It was an intimidating place. Cassia told me he worked with the demon that is Thain's big problem. Can't remember what the butthole was called. Oh well, probably won't have to deal with him anyway. I met my own gate keeper between home and this plane. Difference he was answering to some much greater powers than this guy was, so our guy HAD to act properly. He has to follow the rules. Besides, our guy is so used to planar travellers he often greets them when they pass trough. Travelers sometimes gives him wine from the different planes too. I miss that guy. This guy on the other hand? He looked grumpier than the poor sod who got a house next to a goblin opera. He was just angry. *beep* him.

All in all, though? I had a great day! I got a welcome change of pace from all the serious war things, and got to adventure with Cassia and Ginger. I had an amazing time in amazing places with them, and I gained a memory I will cherish forever.
Shade
3:42:20 pm GMT 02/05/19
The siege!

I still don't get how things came to this. I came here on vacation! To see the sights! Just see the places my dad made into bedtime stories! Then today I really did take part in the war. I knew it was coming, and I know I have been preparing for it, but it finally happened! The place smelled horrible when I got there, and even worse when the battle started and we moved over the field. My companions should be thankful they don't have my draconic sense of smell, because that place is absolutely horrid!

The war itself was a nightmare. Chaos, fighting, fighting chaos, things flying from all ends, and all things flying hurt. It wasn't even the good kind of fun attack like I pulled on the Bagnorn keep the other day. Up there I could have a proper battle. No emotions, no motives, just the pure out struggle and challenge of the fight.

This was different. I was fighting with someone here. I had a motive. I had someone to help.

...I hated it.

But...

It had to be done.

I had promised Cassia I would help, I had taken part in too many plans. I was a central part of the plan. A spot I shared with Eli. I didn't want to back out. I couldn't back out. Not because of how involved I was, but for the friends I have made here. I am not fighting for fun or for a challenge, I am fighting for them.

It was a pure, straight up nightmare, so far from fun as it could possibly get. We were even pushed back on our first attempt at charging. Still need to get my head around that. I never retreat! I hate the thought that I even had to, even if most of the time was just spent running back and forth in the middle of the field, wondering who was going to attack, who was going to retreat, and who we had to resurrect. It was such a pain! At least we regrouped in the tower and went over backup strategies. We decided on one that worked really well! Should have just done it in the beginning. We even got enough time for me to set things up! Was pretty fun actually, to bring all the explosives out, and add my own little mix.

...I forgot to make a detonator, though...

So I just brought it all together and lit it on fire with my ring. It was a really big boom, and I maybe shouldn't have mixed it so much thunderstone, as it sent me flying! If someone on our team hadn't used some wind magics to bring me back down, who knows where I would have landed. Probably on my ass back home with dad glaring down at me. So glad I avoided that scolding. I have no idea how I managed to survive. Still trying to wrap my head around that. Got beaten pretty badly on my way down too, by that stupid commander again. Not really sure how I got dragged away from the wall, but I somehow ended up in the empyrean tower again. Was nice. Wall had crumbled, and me and Eli stood outside and admired our work together.

Do I feel proud? *beep* yeah I do! But do I like it? Not really. I still hate it. I hate the field, I hate that I was there, I hate that it was personal, I hate that so many factions are fighting when they should all be united under one flag. Most of all, I hate that their walls are still standing. I want this *censored* to be done with.
1 2 3 4  last

Moderator(s): TheSiteMaster, Kira, Wicked_Keen, Bonesly, jewwe, Warlord Kro, Corlupi, Cuchuwyn, Alanonas, Oberon, Forgiver

Go to:

Forum theme loosely based on Invision Power Board
  • Guests: 33
  • Members: 1
  • Newest Member: niv
  • Most ever online: 230
    Guests: 230, Members: 0 on Wednesday 11 January 2023 - 05:41:16
Now Playing
1. Sephir Vezir
2. Qeita
3. Tale Arnemen
4. Corah Ei'lyn