| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Payne
02:50:12 PM 02/20/20
I believe it is a blank space

Falkala
02:33:15 PM 02/20/20
I'm gonna be at work til 6-7 PST, Am. I can take a look after that. Is the name a blank space or a question mark?

Corlupi
11:37:13 AM 02/20/20
Actually, nevermind.

Amracil
11:23:43 AM 02/20/20
No real rush.

Amracil
11:22:56 AM 02/20/20
@Falkala. I am still getting the "this character was created by someone else... log in with that player name to use this character" message.

Corlupi
04:33:54 AM 02/20/20
Lom = Evendithus.

Corlupi
04:33:40 AM 02/20/20
Darn, Lom beat me to my post. Could I ask a moderator to kindly move my latest post in Enter the Void to precede Lom's two.

archgrendel
09:39:35 PM 02/19/20
*waves to Am! *

Falkala
08:59:28 PM 02/19/20
Hey Am! I'm at work at the moment, but are you getting kicked again? I thought our last fix stuck

Amracil
07:13:47 PM 02/19/20
Falkala... if you see this... any chance you can help me get my doppelganger sorted in-game? Many thanks!

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: In Character Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The struggle to regain mastery over your life
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Just Miggen, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Glognar
06:38:48 AM 12/15/18

Registered Member #267
Darkness. If it was magically induced or just naturally this dark he was not certain. But the bugs, spiders and other creepy crawlers aside, he was not alone here. To brave such a foe is either incredibly brave or insanely stupid. Only the outcome decides which was which.

Quiet steps, near silent movements, the gentlest push of dust as feet press the air aside as it moves across the stone and dirt.

A shriek, pierces the silence. A shriek born out of fear and terror. A shriek so horrifying even those of the darkest of hearts would turn their heads and feel pity to whomever met his fate.

The smallest miscalculation can turn hunter into pray and such was what happened this day. The shriek silenced just as suddenly as it had appeared, as slimy tentacles wrapped around the head. The gleaming dark eyes of the Illithid revealed the enjoyment of itís meal; tasty, delicious human brain. As the memories, soul and skills of the human was sucked out and added to the collective the Illithids eyes widen and the mistake was now a fact. A changeling!

All itís nefarious deeds, all itís acted personas and all itís shapes merged with the memories and souls of previous meals. The voices, how did they get so loud! Voices of men, dwarves, ogres and orcs. Elves, beasts and animals. It became too much, desperate attempts were made to let go of the skull, but the tentacles cramped only harder fixating the skull more firmly.

Feed on it all you greedy bastard! Youíll meet your doom as I have!

Panic was visible all over the Illithids face. All it could now hear was the chatter of random voice. The call of the collective was drowned and he felt alone.

Exhausted by all the voices he fell to the ground and as his mind faded away, the darkness came crawling over him.

Such were the final moments of the Changeling Yanu Marnemen and the Illithid Trurdsizassk

These are the tales of Trurdsizassk's struggle to become master over his own bodies.

ďIf your enemy defies you, serve him steel and fire. But if he bends the knee, you must help him back to his feet, else no man will ever kneel to you.Ē óTywin Lannister, A Song of Ice and Fire

Jachal Ashby - Retired REDACTED from Steinkreis
Nathaniel Fynn - Celestial Knight and archer from Hamley
Etrich Zurn - Cleric of Kossuth - Portrait of Etrich
IC threads: How far do you go for your Lord and Nation The supreamacy of Fire The Domination of Thain Must Start Somewhere...
Don Namara - "The shifter - friend and confidant of Razon *a vague description follows but that could fit a few faces*."

Jump:     Back to top