| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Edrick
04:34:32 AM 01/16/19
Doh I crashed!

Evendithus
07:01:53 PM 01/15/19
I gotcha, thanks for the heads up fellas.

Cain
10:19:09 PM 01/13/19
"Eijji on Sunday 13 January 2019 - 12:45:36
In case no one gets my Davenshire greenery title reference: -Clickedy-"

Fyi - Pinesol is mostly alkylonium chloride.

And why is Zhymme so happy?

Also, I know what De Nero is thinking during this entire show whilst trying to pay attention to the lads...

hint: A.H.

-Clickedy-

Eijji
09:26:44 PM 01/13/19
plus caturday is lit

Tuckerr99
09:07:45 PM 01/13/19
Imgur is gonna be the best bet for image hosting as a general rule. It's free, easy to use, no data restrictions, links are pretty unobtrusive.

Eijji
08:58:44 PM 01/13/19
Evendithus: I use Imgur

scratch_flannigan
08:29:12 PM 01/13/19
I totally like the idea of an orc like that on Thain !

Evendithus
07:50:30 PM 01/13/19
anybody got a recommendation for photo sharing these days? Once used photobucket, but not enjoying the watermark

Eijji
01:19:12 PM 01/13/19
lets just hope a demon hunter doesnt crush his skull and absorb his power...twice

Glognar
01:17:43 PM 01/13/19
Not the IG pic of him though. It's more the goal of his ambitions.

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: In Character Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The Keepers' Weekly Meetings.....
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Falkala, Payne, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, ChaoticDrow
Author Post
Jandari
03:45:44 PM 07/12/18

Registered Member #1320
ANY Keeper can post here about what they would say or do in a weekly meeting. OTHER Keepers will join. Also, IF you want to slide a NOTE under the door and have the Keepers address it.... post that here.

"In Valor there is Hope" - Tacitus

Dace Sontan - Keeper of Thain and Priest of Torm
Sollis Lott -Celestial Knight of Thain (occupying the seat of Valour), Torm-tar

2016 People's Choice- Best Hero (Dace Sontan), Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain, and Best Group (Team Keepers).

2017 People's Choice- Tied: Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain.

2018 People's Choice - Tied: Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain.

Dace's Song: -Clickedy-
Vaedryan
03:36:35 PM 07/17/18

Registered Member #345
To Deal with the Drow?

A note makes its way to the Keeper's guild hall in Hamley.

\\ A plain text version of this letter appears immediately below the graphic version.

[ image disabled ]

Dearest Friends,

When we last spoke, I shared with you the unexpected encounter with the Drow sorceress, the offer that she made, and my response.

My conscience wrestles with my failure to agree to the Drow’s offer: a chance to return Eteruna to us if I can uncover in the histories a means to remove her disfigurement. Her unwillingness to free also Lord Ashtaga, the responsibility I bear for his loss in the Abyss, and her hand in bringing about his capture, all clouded my judgement in that moment within the Mausoleum.

The potential to free Lord Ashtaga and Eteruna through the Drow’s offer was never a pact to which she would agree. Free Eteruna or not… that was the choice. And the costs for doing so would be to appeal to the Drow’s vanity by helping her to remove her abyssal wings. Eteruna could be a great aid to us in our present conflict, whereas the removal of the drow’s wings is not likely to weigh on the outcome of the war. The balance here, at least as it pertains to the war, seems to tilt strongly in our favor, even with the understanding that the Drow cannot be trusted to keep her word.

Beyond these reasons, attempting to free Eteruna from her plight is also right. She has sacrificed much throughout the ages for the island. It is time for someone to risk such a sacrifice for her. In this instance, given the nature of the Drow’s demands, that must be me. That said, I do not believe the Drow’s gambit here is to bring about my end. She will never have a greater opportunity to do so than she had within the Mausoleum, and she stayed her hand. Perhaps, if I fail, she would reconsider that decision. But that is a risk I am willing to take, and I will not take it without precaution.

If you strongly oppose this course, please send word or come to me at the Tower. If I hear nothing from you within two days’ time, I will send word to the Sorceress that I have reconsidered.

Yours in the Light,
Aeryth Elowyn, Celestial Knight of Andarus

[ Edited 03:44:50 PM 07/17/18 ]

Aeryth Elowyn: Celestial Knight of Andarus. Empathetic and determined pursuer of lore and keeper of the Light.

Her portrait. Her origin...ish. Her tune… or maybe it’s this one.

Primary threads: Restore All Things to the Light, An Echo of Light, The Book of Unfinished Tales, Where the Shores Sing

Darius Marcellus Caepio: Telborean. Grim paladin and champion of the Twelve. Kids, don’t look for lollipops here.
Glognar
04:42:23 PM 07/27/18

Registered Member #267
A sealed letter via courier is delivered to the Keeper guild hall.

Akazaji
02:03:05 PM 08/04/18

Registered Member #4409
A folded piece of parchment finds its way under the door of the keeper's hall. It reads:

To the Keeper, Mialee.

My friend Narade has been cursed somehow. She has been turned into some kind of spider abomination, I think. I am unable to do anything for her, and she seems to have gone mad. I think she is in dire need of an archmage or priest. Sir Sylus will know where to find her. She is impossible to miss. She appears to be a large spider, glowing purple, with a writhing mass of tentacles bursting from her. Her venom is extremely dangerous, and seems to attack the body, as well as the mind. Be very careful.

Please help her, I'm begging you.

-Marleth Blue

NwN account: Durvayas

Characters:
Nimiel Rydrianna
Marleth Blue
Gau'Xena/Shade Spiderscales
Jandari
12:54:57 PM 01/11/19

Registered Member #1320
*bump for posterity*

"In Valor there is Hope" - Tacitus

Dace Sontan - Keeper of Thain and Priest of Torm
Sollis Lott -Celestial Knight of Thain (occupying the seat of Valour), Torm-tar

2016 People's Choice- Best Hero (Dace Sontan), Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain, and Best Group (Team Keepers).

2017 People's Choice- Tied: Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain.

2018 People's Choice - Tied: Most Newbie Friendly Veteran of Thain.

Dace's Song: -Clickedy-

Jump:     Back to top