| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Payne
04:14:14 PM 02/27/20
The anti has been raised!

-Clickedy-

DavidtheGreat
03:57:55 PM 02/27/20
Felicity would pay 400k If someone pulled that off. Just sayin'.

archgrendel
03:13:30 PM 02/27/20
.. damn, tips must be good at the Tin Tankard. where do I apply ?

Payne
02:43:42 PM 02/27/20
....payment from Felicity. Apparently she has the most money, other than Lianna...

Payne
02:32:08 PM 02/27/20
Tin Tankard will sponsor the event, 100k to whomever kills Kallista and throws her into Blackrock Prison.

Must be a prisoner to collect, no fake kills.

Shade
02:03:34 PM 02/27/20
That's just cruel!

Evendithus
12:46:29 PM 02/27/20
I predict explosions

Corlupi
11:27:38 AM 02/27/20
06.00!
It's a very early GMT morning.

Glognar
11:02:27 AM 02/27/20
Oh... yea.. 18 hours and the fact that it says 06:00 GMT+1 in the post. Didn't notice that untill you asked now. I'd say it's a morrning session for us GMTers. A shame I have to get to work.

Shade
10:13:53 AM 02/27/20
Wait, is that 6 as in 06:00 or 18:00?

Forums
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Just Miggen, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Corlupi
07:50:29 AM 01/10/17
Awooo

Registered Member #2942
Parthenon of Thain

[ image disabled ]

The following note is pinned to most public notice boards scattered throughout Thain: Trade and Tackel at the Crossroads, The Landing Inn in Webster's, The Green Stag in The City of Elisara, Roadside Inn in Hamley, The Flying Mug and the Tin Tankard in Steinkreis, The Eyrie in Raven's Watch, The Forum in The Iron City, The Hunter's Lodge in the Western Crossroads Woods, and Cobblewall Inn by Sandburrow.

I, Cassia Aurelia Candidus, once of the Telborean Realm, do hereby call for your attention.

Those of you who have spoken and traveled with me would recognize me as a woman of faith. Not one faith, but all faiths. Forsooth, as a mortal woman walking the land under the stern auspices of the Gods, of all the Gods, my allegiance is not beholden to any one singular deity, but to all. Perhaps you divulge controversy from such words? Then know that I do the same from your customs. Ask yourselves, those of you that promote one deity and belittle another, is your life not more faceted than to take to heart a single teaching from a single deity? Do you not think, in the objective wisdom of the open heart, that all Gods have teachings to impart on you? Make no mistake, reader, they do.

And thus I ask of you, you who read this, to consider my grand ambition: to enact a single holy site, a temple of temples, where all deities are accommodated and appropriated the due respect and worship they deserve; a forum where worshippers, acolytes and priests assemble not of contrition and contention, but congregate in exchange of civil and fair-minded theological discourse. I call on you, followers of Sol, Amaunator and Andarus, to you of Hades, Shar and Zentarus, to you of Hera and Beshaba, and you, of Mars and Tempus, of Vulcan, Kossuth and F'tarek, of Poseidon, Umberlee and Wa'i'lanai, to all of you of all the Gods: join me, align your cause with mine, and let us together pay tribute to all our divine patrons and ladies.

[ Edited 08:01:44 AM 01/10/17 ]

Renneleth: Huntmaster.
Malarahc: Voidcaller.
Sye'synn: Night-Sister.
Website
Corlupi
07:59:53 AM 01/10/17
Awooo

Registered Member #2942
[If you'd care to contribute to the project, leave a note under mine or poke me IG!]

Website
PFWG
05:37:55 PM 01/10/17

Registered Member #23933
Maynard Windspeaker passes the Roadside Inn, on his way to pick up a batch of supplies. A sharp, unnatural gust of wind blew the letter from the board, pressing it against the Keeper's armour. Wise enough to take a hint from his patron, Maynard peels the letter from his breastplate and turns it over. Noticing the name at the top of the letter, he stops to read his frequent companion's notice.

A short time later, the notice is once again on the Roadside Inn's board, and the Keeper's Hall is once again without its breeziest member, with Maynard having taken to the road, looking for Cassia.

[ Edited 05:38:25 PM 01/10/17 ]

Jora Casvius - Cursed former paladin.
Theme / Playlist.

Benny Deepdale - Tiny superhero cosplayer!
WWE ENTRANCE MUSIC
Corlupi
04:15:18 AM 01/11/17
Awooo

Registered Member #2942
A letter is penned in a strong cursive hand, elegant yet with heavy pressure, and sent to the Steward's Hall in Hammersong.

Dominus Kvistir,

I hope this letter finds you well. As we have not previously met, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cassia Aurelia Candidus, previously of the Imperial Templar Guard of the Telborean Realm. I wish to undertake an ambitious building project the likes of which Thain has never seen. Our mutual friend, Cael'am, suggested that no other engineer on Thain can equal your talent with stone and steel, and so I write to you in the hopes of recruiting you as the project's head engineer. I shall, naturally, thoroughly appraise you of the project if you agree to accommodate a meeting in person? You may contact me by leaving a letter with dominus Trade at the Trade and Tackel.

With blessings,
Cassua Aurelia Candidus

Website
Lefse
02:50:00 AM 01/12/17
Kamelåså the Elder

Registered Member #460
A letter is left at the Trade and Tackle for Cassia Aurelia Candidus.

Cassia Aurelia Candidus

I am interested, but I'd prefere to discuss this with you in person.
Please send a reply where you suggest when and where you can meet me.

Signed
Murin Kvistir, Steward of Hammersong

[ Edited 02:50:53 AM 01/12/17 ]

Furthermore I did not expect that Xp-penalty on death would be re-established.

Razon Bani: Cheat, Theif, Random,
Kha'Zorka Tirthus: Red Wizard of Thay
Murin Kvistir: Crafter, Engineer, Magician Former Chief Engineer of C.D.F, Steward of Hammersong

"When I see Murin log on, I start to sweat.." - TeraOftheNorth

"Now, being a hero is pretty easy. Attack the MPC's! That's what I go for. The tears of passive-aggressive adventurers are an added bonus." - MSM 26.03.2014

Jump:     Back to top