| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Jandari
09:20:06 AM 07/18/19
I hope they don't screw it up.

Vaeltava
06:10:35 PM 07/17/19
Well, that's some news, Jandari.

Jandari
03:46:49 PM 07/17/19

wisdombeyondages
03:09:14 PM 07/17/19
Its part of why so many dont post much. I am 10-12 hours behind on posts.

scratch_flannigan
02:48:12 PM 07/17/19
Good to see you back, Zhymm !

Jandari
01:02:18 PM 07/17/19
I feel your pain, Zhymm.

Zhymm
11:39:30 AM 07/17/19
Decided to drop in, started going through all the forum posts, mainly IC stuff, since my last visit. Whew, that was a lot of reading. Well, more like 'skimming' than reading. I think I'm caught up on events since my last visit months ago. How do you folks generate so much content so quickly? It takes my hours just to create and compose a 'short' IC post.

Daenre
09:45:30 PM 07/15/19
hey all been a long time since I poked my head in, still haven't gotten round to getting the remaster of nwn, but I miss this place terribly. one day I'll get the upgrade xD hope you all are having fun and are still making some awesome stories together

Falkala
02:04:51 PM 07/15/19
-Clickedy- Thain Patreon is up, for those who would like to help us with the server costs.

Jandari
10:51:59 AM 07/15/19

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Off-Topic :: Major General

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The "Official" Going-Away Thread - XIV
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Falkala, Payne, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Pentan
07:28:30 AM 03/15/18
Be kind to each other.

Registered Member #1711
Away | Work | Monday.

Characters:
Brando Underhill (Maker of Ale and Automata)
Fergus Thorgrimson (Wandering investigator)
Grimwulf Skullcleaver (Hammersong Warrior)
Razac Ogrerum (1/2 Orc Mercenary Rogue)
Finarafin Treesong (Tree Hugger)
ToM (Lowtown Priest, Spiritual Guide of the down trodden)

Vaedryan
04:13:03 AM 03/20/18

Registered Member #345
Away for the coming weekend to celebrate my wife's birthday with a get-away. Don't sink the island!

Aeryth Elowyn: Celestial Knight of Andarus. Empathetic and determined pursuer of lore and keeper of the Light.

Her portrait. Her origin...ish. Her tuneÖ or maybe itís this one.

Primary threads: Restore All Things to the Light, An Echo of Light, The Book of Unfinished Tales, Where the Shores Sing

Seran: A survivor. Veteran sell sword and tactician whose moral fiber has been forged in different fires than most.
Tamaraith
06:10:19 PM 03/23/18

Registered Member #1558
SorryI haven't been on much the last couple of days and just after I return but my laptop is being a little blankity blank and telling me plugged in but not charging so it dies every 5 mins
Warlord Kro
03:40:01 AM 03/24/18

Registered Member #1272
I'm off on another work trip tomorrow, and won't be back till after Easter, which means i'll miss the EE launch and won't be back till after than depending on when I upgrade my laptop. Have fun - hope it all goes well.

"Imagine a ruin so strange it must never have happened. First, picture the forest. I want you to be its conscience, the eyes in the trees. The trees are columns of thick, brindled bark like muscular animals overgrown beyond all reason. Every space is filled with life: delicate, poisonous frogs, war-painted like skeletons, clutched in copulation, secreting their precious eggs onto dripping leaves. Vines strangling their own kin, in the everlasting wrestle for sunlight... A glide of snake belly on branch. A single-file army of ants biting a mammoth tree into uniform grains and hauling it down to the dark for their ravenous queen. And, in reply, a choir of seedlings, arching their necks out of rotted tree stumps, sucking life out of death. This forest eats itself and lives forever."

The PoisonWood Bible - Barbara Kingsolve
Thranduil Greenleaf
10:22:57 AM 03/28/18

Registered Member #1145
Howdy folks,

We are moving from the US Mountain time zone to the US Eastern time zone. The contract for the sale of our house was finalized last night and we will be moving over the course of the next few weeks. When we get to the new area we will be staying with my wife's family until we find a place to live. They do not have internet access. So, I have no idea how long I will be away from Thain. Could be months. I'll try to get on the forums as often as I can from whatever little coffee shops I can find that have wifi.

Hope to see you all IG again in the not too distant future.

Later,
Thran

Styvn-elf, Tel'Varataurie. -Clickedy- (player loggin = Thranduil Greenleaf) -Clickedy-

Roklynd Elendili-half elf, servant of Mielikki. (player loggin = Kun tao)

Theven Nimblfingers-halfling, lock & trap master. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

Bob Johnson-human, large meat shield. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Bor'el Greenleaf-elf, healer, priest of Corellon. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Edan Amandil-human, healer. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

John Smith-human, blacksmith. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)

Rosco Underhill-halfling, "Underhill family" hit man. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)[/color]

Kings are fools, and nations of men greater fools, to do the bidding of such men and be commanded by their pettiness.... and to die for their whims.
scratch_flannigan
10:53:05 AM 03/28/18
Sqauwk !

Registered Member #648
Thranduil Greenleaf wrote ...

Howdy folks,

We are moving from the US Mountain time zone to the US Eastern time zone. The contract for the sale of our house was finalized last night and we will be moving over the course of the next few weeks. When we get to the new area we will be staying with my wife's family until we find a place to live. They do not have internet access. So, I have no idea how long I will be away from Thain. Could be months. I'll try to get on the forums as often as I can from whatever little coffee shops I can find that have wifi.

Later,
Thran

Malam is going to get lost a lot without Roklynd around

I hope you make it back soon !

Characters:
Rubok "Baxter" Baxtrapple - Old and gruff gnome ranger.
Malam Itny - Halfling Druid- Currently off of the Island
Dauken - Shape-shifting, vision-having, seagull - Currently off of the Island
Pentan
10:15:49 PM 03/28/18
Be kind to each other.

Registered Member #1711
Thranduil Greenleaf wrote ...

Howdy folks,

Later,
Thran

Congrats on the move.
The retirement wave begins.
I'm still a few years behind you but looking forward to it.
Good luck with the move. See you est time.

Characters:
Brando Underhill (Maker of Ale and Automata)
Fergus Thorgrimson (Wandering investigator)
Grimwulf Skullcleaver (Hammersong Warrior)
Razac Ogrerum (1/2 Orc Mercenary Rogue)
Finarafin Treesong (Tree Hugger)
ToM (Lowtown Priest, Spiritual Guide of the down trodden)

Vaedryan
02:25:51 AM 03/29/18

Registered Member #345
Wow. Congratulations, Thran; on the move and the retirement, it sounds like! See you back here in a bit!

Aeryth Elowyn: Celestial Knight of Andarus. Empathetic and determined pursuer of lore and keeper of the Light.

Primary threads: Restore All Things to the Light, An Echo of Light, The Book of Unfinished Tales, Where the Shores Sing

Seran: A survivor. Veteran sell sword and tactician whose moral fiber has been forged in different fires than most.
Vaedryan
01:59:02 PM 04/10/18

Registered Member #345
Iíll be on Eastern US time the next couple of nights, and then enter a time vortex for the next two weeks. Iíll be around next week during the days (EU days, that is), but thatís about all for in-game stuff.

Tamaraith
02:35:12 PM 04/22/18

Registered Member #1558
Well after 15years my laptop finally went to crap so I won't be able to get on for I don't know how long, but will still check the forums, I hope no one will forget me as Thain is my second home.
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top