| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Oberon
09:08:16 AM 02/17/20
Mattews, Thain dicord here: -Clickedy-

scratch_flannigan
12:34:56 PM 02/16/20
Nature Night begins in about 1.5 hours from the time of this post. That will be 2pm CST (GMT -6).

Please check page 1 of the Nature Night: Phase 4 thread to see the map to the Wild Grove where we meet !

I will be on as Malam. Please shoot a tell to me with any questions.

Twirlip
07:21:59 AM 02/16/20
We seem to have a bit of a faction problem with some shop keepers in the city being somewhat less than customer friendly.

Corlupi
10:28:15 AM 02/15/20
T minus 2 hours.

Corlupi
06:32:18 AM 02/15/20
Tonight's Darkfey Prison event begins 6 hours from this message. Remember to bring your favourite goodly elf or disguised neer-do-well.

Rodgr Thunderguts
12:23:56 PM 02/14/20
That's awesome Jewwe, thanks !

dontyouknow
11:38:10 AM 02/14/20
Thank you for keeping our little world alive, Jewwe. You rock!

jewwe
02:52:50 AM 02/14/20
Hey guys! In 4-5 hours time, I'll be taking the server offline for a couple of hours to do the following:

Change the powersupply, as it sounds like it's dying.

Remove a harddrive, so that I have nothing personal stored on the server anymore.

Move the server into its new home, in the utility room.

The process should be done in a couple of hours. I'm also setting up a new router, which should be relatively painless, but you never know!
Anyway, I'm aiming for a couple of hours. Thanks!

Scarlet
06:53:34 PM 02/11/20
will be a few minutes late for necro night

Cuchuwyn
06:19:44 PM 02/11/20
Necro Night will begin in about 45 minutes at Jerrit’s tomb. See you there!

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: In Character Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The Promise of Power
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Inq_Damocles, Just Miggen, Falkala, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Izral
11:27:46 AM 11/26/15

Registered Member #408
Dark clad in black is a statement of power. A color that adds obscurity in character. But to Byran, a symbol in Thanks to the one who changed his life. Zentarus, the one who fulfilled his promise to the orc. Oh, how much stronger and more mightier he has become since the War!

Decades ago when all he could remember was weakness, when Eliswathe came and enlightened him in the will of Zentarus. She said Zentarus could make him a mighty warrior!

As the war drew out, he recovered from an old injury with the aid of plenty o magic. That was when an extension of Zentarus came to him. He had to make a choice, a choice of his own! If he killed Eliswathe his promise would finally be fulfilled.

When the meeting with the Shadow had ended, a zombie with a scythe came creeping toward the young orc. The weapon of death. A weapon to put Elise down before she could react with magic. That is how he came into possession of Linda.

Eliswathe was her first victim.

As Byran embraced Linda as an extension of his own body his power grew.

Then the Bonesaw came and gone. Perhaps their message was for him to carry out. And to do so will require more then can achieve with Linda. Sometimes fists send a better message...

Chaska Bellator - Celestial Knight - Lightbringer

-5 EST
Website

Jump:     Back to top