| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Eijji
08:03:27 AM 03/25/19
Kallista to Lauren: No tears, just dreams. *locks door*

scratch_flannigan
12:57:54 PM 03/24/19
Nature Night begins in about 1 hour from the time of this post . That will be at 2pm CDT. (Yup that is CDT. Daylight Saving Time Voodoo began recently ! ) Please check page 5 of the " Nature Night - Phase 2 " thread for a map to the location of the Wild Grove where we meet !

Zhymm
04:14:38 PM 03/23/19
Ditto

Thranduil Greenleaf
04:11:54 PM 03/23/19
Vaeltava.... PM sent your way..

Cuchuwyn
11:21:59 AM 03/23/19
The Necro Night special event will be starting in about 2.5 hours from the time of this post!

Kyssyt
03:47:46 AM 03/23/19
I really want to play! Every time I log in and see other PCs my brain freezes. It's been like this for over a year. I think I have PTSD, playing-thain-shyness-disorder.

Anyway, happy weekend playaz x

Cuchuwyn
05:04:17 PM 03/22/19
GV peeps: Just got home (work took longer than expected to escape from). Give me about 10 minutes to set up and we'll get started!

Shade
04:00:09 PM 03/22/19
No idea when that is, but I won't be able to make it.

Cuchuwyn
11:56:41 AM 03/22/19
There will be a Greenvale Night today starting at 3PM PST. Hope to see folks there!

Payne
11:39:27 AM 03/22/19

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Off-Topic :: Music, Books, Films and TV

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
DC Cinematic Universe
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Falkala, Payne, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, ChaoticDrow
Author Post
Inglorious
09:54:10 PM 07/11/15
The Notorious I.N.G.

Registered Member #1619
So I'm fanboying hard over the new Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad trailers.

I agree with bits of some theories and I'm hoping this is the case. Batman is retired and Joker is in jail and in the Suicide Squad for killing Jason Todd (DC also said that the Titans show on TNT is canon to the movies They confirmed that an 18 year old Nightwing who is Dick Grayson aka the first Robin is the leader of the show which is the correct timeline for Jason Todd to be dead. Also Robin is confirmed for the Titans show so Tim Drake is there to also help this theory). This is more believable due to the collapsed bird wing tattoo on Joker's body and the "Jokes on you" graffiti on the batsuit display which alludes to the Killing Joke storyline, which paralyzed Barbara Gordon. Meaning they are digging way into the past.

Superman is intentionally trying to bring Batman back out and his accidental destruction is helping him. Lex Luthor is the reason. And Joker references everywhere tell me he has a bigger part to play. Marvel using Thanos makes DC using Darkseid too predictable. They're using the Injustice League as the main villains and that's why the standalones are back story and link to each other. DC is pulling off a masterpiece. Again this is what I want and my opinion on what information I saw.

Man I'm so hyped. Also I have lots of sugar and booze in me and needed to rant about this. So thanks for listening and hope you can u derstand my typing!!!

Alfin Vale
Head Interrogator for the Vandal Hawks. Fiend-Blooded. The motto is middle fingers up.
Theme: Antivist - Bring Me The Horizon(Lyrics not safe for work or families.)

“The determinations of Providence are always wise, often inscrutable; and, though its decrees appear to bear hard upon us at times, is nevertheless meant for gracious purposes.” George Washington
Website
Tuckerr99
11:35:23 PM 07/11/15

Registered Member #23932
Abed is Batman now -Clickedy-

Characters:

Falbin: Cheerful Warder of Arvoreen
Corbin DuVall: The Desolator --Theme: -Clickedy-
Kylynyl: Guardian of Greenvale

AmberOfDzu
04:00:12 PM 07/12/15

Registered Member #279
I saw the new trailer too: Batman V. Superman ... it looks pretty good! (For a comic book movie.)

Jump:     Back to top