| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Rodgr Thunderguts
01:45:44 PM 12/10/19
No, just normal fighting, two of the abilities work and two don't. Thanks Squidget

Squidget
01:09:55 PM 12/10/19
I have seen that bug with cooldown-based abilities before, but I thought I squashed it. Anything in particular you were doing when you activated the abilities?

Rodgr Thunderguts
11:21:33 AM 12/10/19
Yeah it's weird it is just two of the skills, I tried resting, re-logging etc etc, it is still the same the other skills reset after about 30 seconds
Weird?

Corlupi
11:02:28 AM 12/10/19
@Rodgr: That sounds like way too long - even for a low level monk.

Rodgr Thunderguts
10:40:15 AM 12/10/19
Anyone ever had the monk skills take 8000+ seconds before you can re use it, only happening to two of them, never played a monk before so I wasn't sure if that is -normal- ? Thanks !!

Galorndan
07:43:47 PM 12/09/19
Rick!!

Squidget
06:17:10 PM 12/09/19
Can you post a screenshot of the error you are seeing? Or are you seeing one?

rick
06:15:31 PM 12/09/19
Hi if you have a chance ,icant get into Beamdog,thanks

Squidget
03:54:58 AM 12/09/19

scratch_flannigan
12:34:51 PM 12/08/19
Nature Night begins in about 1.5 hours from the time of this post. That will be 2pm CST (GMT -6).

(Be aware of the Daylight Saving Time Voodoo that changed recently ! )

Please check page 1 of the Nature Night: Phase 4 thread to see the map to the Wild Grove where we meet !

I will be missing the event today as I attend a work event. Cuchuwyn, the great Druid of Water and The South will be leading The Calling today !

(Many thanks, Cuch ! )

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: In Character Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
An offer of aid to Feywood
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Just Miggen, Falkala, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Thranduil Greenleaf
05:12:08 PM 07/02/11

Registered Member #1145
Styvn was at the Trade checking with Bence for messages when he noticed what appeared to be a pixie entering the glade where the rune stone stood. It seemed a bit odd for one of the fey folk to be so close to that many humans, so he went to check it out. Quietly entering the glade, Styvn looked about for a few minutes and could not detect the creature. He went through the stream and exited the other end of the glade. Again, there was no sign of the creature. As he went back into the glade, by chance he encountered Gaelwyn of Greenvale. They struck up a conversation, during the course of which, Styvn gifted Gaelwyn a very fine branch of elm wood. In return, Gaelwyn gave Styvn a quiver of arrows. A quiver of very fine arrows. As Styvn admired the quality of the arrows, Gaelwyn offered to produce the arrows in quantity for the Feywood scouts and guards. Styvn promised Gaelwyn he would pass the offer along to Lady Syrissia. They spoke a while longer, and then each went on their way.

A couple of days later, as Styvn made the journey north to his home, he approached the Feywood council and spoke to Lady Syrissia.

"*bows formally* 'My Lady, once again I come before you with a proposition that would aid our brethren in their ability to protect our home. I have recently spoken with the former High Ranger of Greenvale, Gaelwyn. He has offered to craft high quality arrows for our scouts and guards. These arrows are a combination of the finest elm wood shafts joined with broadheads made of Thunderstones. They are most effective. Gaelwyn does not seek profit from this offer, and asks only that he be compensated for materials. He gives his time and labor as a gift to aid us in our defense of the Feywood. Please consider this generous offer and give me an answer that I may pass along to Gaelwyn.'

Styvn pauses patiently, waiting for a response from his Lady."

<div class='spacer'>[ image disabled ]</div>

Styvn-elf, Tel'Varataurie. -Clickedy- (player loggin = Thranduil Greenleaf) -Clickedy-

Roklynd Elendili-half elf, servant of Mielikki. (player loggin = Kun tao)

Theven Nimblfingers-halfling, lock & trap master. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

Bob Johnson-human, large meat shield. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Bor'el Greenleaf-elf, healer, priest of Corellon. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Edan Amandil-human, healer. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

John Smith-human, blacksmith. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)

Rosco Underhill-halfling, "Underhill family" hit man. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)[/color]

Kings are fools, and nations of men greater fools, to do the bidding of such men and be commanded by their pettiness.... and to die for their whims.
Thranduil Greenleaf
11:34:27 AM 07/04/11

Registered Member #1145
As there seemed no consensus was immediately forthcoming, Styvn decided to allow the coucil time to consider the matter.

"*nods in understanding* 'Very well My Lady..... please discuss the offer among yourselves and send a messenger when you have an answer. I'll either be on patrol, or in the Tel'Varataurie canopy.' *bows respectfully, takes a few steps back, then turns and walks out of the council chambers*"

Styvn-elf, Tel'Varataurie. -Clickedy- (player loggin = Thranduil Greenleaf) -Clickedy-

Roklynd Elendili-half elf, servant of Mielikki. (player loggin = Kun tao)

Theven Nimblfingers-halfling, lock & trap master. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

Bob Johnson-human, large meat shield. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Bor'el Greenleaf-elf, healer, priest of Corellon. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Edan Amandil-human, healer. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

John Smith-human, blacksmith. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)

Rosco Underhill-halfling, "Underhill family" hit man. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)[/color]

Kings are fools, and nations of men greater fools, to do the bidding of such men and be commanded by their pettiness.... and to die for their whims.

Jump:     Back to top