| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Rodgr Thunderguts
01:45:44 PM 12/10/19
No, just normal fighting, two of the abilities work and two don't. Thanks Squidget

Squidget
01:09:55 PM 12/10/19
I have seen that bug with cooldown-based abilities before, but I thought I squashed it. Anything in particular you were doing when you activated the abilities?

Rodgr Thunderguts
11:21:33 AM 12/10/19
Yeah it's weird it is just two of the skills, I tried resting, re-logging etc etc, it is still the same the other skills reset after about 30 seconds
Weird?

Corlupi
11:02:28 AM 12/10/19
@Rodgr: That sounds like way too long - even for a low level monk.

Rodgr Thunderguts
10:40:15 AM 12/10/19
Anyone ever had the monk skills take 8000+ seconds before you can re use it, only happening to two of them, never played a monk before so I wasn't sure if that is -normal- ? Thanks !!

Galorndan
07:43:47 PM 12/09/19
Rick!!

Squidget
06:17:10 PM 12/09/19
Can you post a screenshot of the error you are seeing? Or are you seeing one?

rick
06:15:31 PM 12/09/19
Hi if you have a chance ,icant get into Beamdog,thanks

Squidget
03:54:58 AM 12/09/19

scratch_flannigan
12:34:51 PM 12/08/19
Nature Night begins in about 1.5 hours from the time of this post. That will be 2pm CST (GMT -6).

(Be aware of the Daylight Saving Time Voodoo that changed recently ! )

Please check page 1 of the Nature Night: Phase 4 thread to see the map to the Wild Grove where we meet !

I will be missing the event today as I attend a work event. Cuchuwyn, the great Druid of Water and The South will be leading The Calling today !

(Many thanks, Cuch ! )

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: Technical Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Spelling Errors IV
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Just Miggen, Falkala, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
PFWG
07:04:27 AM 07/24/18

Registered Member #23933
Alternatively there's an opportunity for a nice semicolon there.

"As you climb out of the water, you find no trace of the raft; it's pieces."

Jora Casvius - Cursed former paladin.
Theme / Playlist.

Benny Deepdale - Tiny superhero cosplayer!
WWE ENTRANCE MUSIC
Cuchuwyn
08:59:52 AM 07/24/18

Registered Member #24041
Bwahahaha I like that!

Cuchuwyn: Improbably Dwarven Druid
Melphaecto: Erinyes with a Grudge
Agni: Arcane Smith
Mors: Tombsinger
Website
Cuchuwyn
11:07:41 PM 08/01/18

Registered Member #24041
In the Assassin ring description, last paragraph, it says "Someone once said the gave this ring..."

Should be 'they' I think.

Website
Cuchuwyn
11:06:47 PM 08/13/18

Registered Member #24041
In the slave chain: minotaur description, the last line has 'hasty' spelled with an extra 'e'.

Website
Warlord Kro
03:15:57 AM 08/27/18

Registered Member #1272
Pit Fighter's Mail: mentions 'hte' ilithyri pit fighters in the description. Should be 'the'.

"Imagine a ruin so strange it must never have happened. First, picture the forest. I want you to be its conscience, the eyes in the trees. The trees are columns of thick, brindled bark like muscular animals overgrown beyond all reason. Every space is filled with life: delicate, poisonous frogs, war-painted like skeletons, clutched in copulation, secreting their precious eggs onto dripping leaves. Vines strangling their own kin, in the everlasting wrestle for sunlight... A glide of snake belly on branch. A single-file army of ants biting a mammoth tree into uniform grains and hauling it down to the dark for their ravenous queen. And, in reply, a choir of seedlings, arching their necks out of rotted tree stumps, sucking life out of death. This forest eats itself and lives forever."

The PoisonWood Bible - Barbara Kingsolve
Warlord Kro
04:17:45 AM 06/16/19

Registered Member #1272
Kammarth sold in the Bel'essu shop still has the old version buff boost in its description (+3 reflex saves). Works as per the new version though (-1 will).

"Imagine a ruin so strange it must never have happened. First, picture the forest. I want you to be its conscience, the eyes in the trees. The trees are columns of thick, brindled bark like muscular animals overgrown beyond all reason. Every space is filled with life: delicate, poisonous frogs, war-painted like skeletons, clutched in copulation, secreting their precious eggs onto dripping leaves. Vines strangling their own kin, in the everlasting wrestle for sunlight... A glide of snake belly on branch. A single-file army of ants biting a mammoth tree into uniform grains and hauling it down to the dark for their ravenous queen. And, in reply, a choir of seedlings, arching their necks out of rotted tree stumps, sucking life out of death. This forest eats itself and lives forever."

The PoisonWood Bible - Barbara Kingsolve
wisdombeyondages
12:11:14 AM 11/08/19
Registered Member #1009
The fetch money quest from the Watch still has text on almost every part of it that refers either to Krel, the Raven's watch, or says him instead of her. Quest giver dialogue, the missive letter, dialogue with the clerk.

Doordie wrote ...

I will go (adventuring). I may try to kill you during or after, but it will be good fun.

Heed these words as if your life depended on it... Because it does!

Current Adventures:
Orcs of Hellshire III
Staff of Souls
The Star Metal Tongue
BMG

Past Adventures:
Orcs of Hellshire I
Orcs of Hellshire II
Dealing with the Neighbors
Hellshire Patrol Reports
Hand in the Darkness
Kat
06:19:39 AM 11/12/19

Registered Member #25300
(Crater Lake Fort ) Book on Conjuration - The Inner Planes in Margees shop, has a few typos.

Dele Ondre Blackle - elf, a bleeding heart.
Dele's original theme
Unwritten
Bang Bang
Evendithus
12:20:57 AM 12/02/19

Registered Member #1593
Power siphon ring says Caryduil. I believe it should say Carylduil. Missing an L is all.

Characters:
Lomir Kelmont - Mage, Purveyor of Magicks, Investigator of the Occult, Keeper of the Arkhive, Follower of Wai'i'lanai
Threads: Renewal, Banifaction, II, III, Operating in the Occult, Deadcoat, Chasing the Sun, Dissidence, She's Worth Fighting For
Theme Songs: I See Fire, Suicide Mission, Endless War

Lady who refreshes me, who cleans my wounds, and soothes my burns, I thank you for my life. I thank you for teaching me to listen and to see so that I may serve those who thirst or those who seek to be cooled in the rain. I do not know what it is that the future holds, but I know that I am a ship in a storm trying to find the shore. The rocks are craggy and hidden among the waves. To escape their evils, lead me to safe harbors. But more importantly, grant me the power of your tides, the shark's courage, and whale's wisdom to bring others to dock with me for we are driftwood in this life, tossed about without aim.

May it forever please your glory, let it rain...

--Wai'i'lanai's Prayer

Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top