| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Oberon
09:08:16 AM 02/17/20
Mattews, Thain dicord here: -Clickedy-

scratch_flannigan
12:34:56 PM 02/16/20
Nature Night begins in about 1.5 hours from the time of this post. That will be 2pm CST (GMT -6).

Please check page 1 of the Nature Night: Phase 4 thread to see the map to the Wild Grove where we meet !

I will be on as Malam. Please shoot a tell to me with any questions.

Twirlip
07:21:59 AM 02/16/20
We seem to have a bit of a faction problem with some shop keepers in the city being somewhat less than customer friendly.

Corlupi
10:28:15 AM 02/15/20
T minus 2 hours.

Corlupi
06:32:18 AM 02/15/20
Tonight's Darkfey Prison event begins 6 hours from this message. Remember to bring your favourite goodly elf or disguised neer-do-well.

Rodgr Thunderguts
12:23:56 PM 02/14/20
That's awesome Jewwe, thanks !

dontyouknow
11:38:10 AM 02/14/20
Thank you for keeping our little world alive, Jewwe. You rock!

jewwe
02:52:50 AM 02/14/20
Hey guys! In 4-5 hours time, I'll be taking the server offline for a couple of hours to do the following:

Change the powersupply, as it sounds like it's dying.

Remove a harddrive, so that I have nothing personal stored on the server anymore.

Move the server into its new home, in the utility room.

The process should be done in a couple of hours. I'm also setting up a new router, which should be relatively painless, but you never know!
Anyway, I'm aiming for a couple of hours. Thanks!

Scarlet
06:53:34 PM 02/11/20
will be a few minutes late for necro night

Cuchuwyn
06:19:44 PM 02/11/20
Necro Night will begin in about 45 minutes at Jerrit’s tomb. See you there!

Forums
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Inq_Damocles, Just Miggen, Falkala, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
KatCromren
12:01:23 AM 07/12/10

Registered Member #1596
(( anyone can feel free to reply to any of this, seeing as my net is kinds=a sketchy and this is a sure fire way i can rp with you all. i'll have to wait until i m t my soon to be new place to be able to do Thain IG rp in not so sparadic spurts ))

There was an airy, girlish sigh as the salty air filled the girl's lungs,her long hair fluttering in the breeze. She looked over the edge of the ship, growing excited as she saw land. there it was! Thain! A joyous song rose up into her throat from her chest, her letting the words out in a loud fashion
To heart, To heart!
The land of endless possibilities
Reches out it's long hand
And strongly takes us in as it's own!
Being beside herself with excitement, She ran off the boarding plank almost before it was set down. Her feet hitting dirt, Thorne laughed,running down the path, taking everything in at once "Sweet! This place is so.....different!"

\"The music that comes out is only as good as the passion that it springs from. That passion inturn is only as good asthe soul. And that is why i am here.\" Katerine \'Kat\' Cromren

KatCromren
11:38:24 AM 07/12/10

Registered Member #1596
The next day found the girl around the campfire at the Trade and Tackle, the place she was currently staying at until she found somewhere more to her liking. Not that she didn't like the Trade. Oh no, she rather liked it here because she was able to meet all sorts of new people. She smiled, thinking of the number of people she had already met, giggling some.
"Fighting thoseogres with Dan, Spike, and Dampf was kinda fun" She said, un folding acloth she had in her hands. It had a few strwberries in it, something one of the local men had given her as a present after she had a chat with him. "Though it wa really scary i tell you what! Hmm......maybe i need to get some more bodygaurds for traveling and performances. But who?" The girl struck a thoughtful pose, thinking. Who could she ask? She certainly wasn'tgoing to bothher the priest or man with the book she had met, and she really didn't want a woman to do that kind of work, not that they couldn't. She just didn't want to see another girl get stabbed or shot on her accord.
She scratched her head, starting to pout. She didn't relly know of any one else but that pretty man she had seen and that knight......that was it! She clapped her hands together, picking up a strawberry and biting into it. She's ask the knight. However......"Uh-oh, I don't remember his name........."

\"The music that comes out is only as good as the passion that it springs from. That passion inturn is only as good asthe soul. And that is why i am here.\" Katerine \'Kat\' Cromren

SynKitten
11:53:52 AM 07/12/10
Registered Member #1592
-As betz returned from her hoarding the goods of the kobolds she spots the young lady... She was a new face, Thus.. one that might be a little better at understanding differences.... The woman walked to the fire plopping down very unceromoniously looking up with a grin-

Oiy luv, whats tha chant? Be a newsies to tha isles ya... This gitta be Betz.. be a' toddy ta meetya it be. Wah's ya name luv?

- Betz pulled a partially eaten piece of jerky from her bag and began gnawing on it, looking at the girl-

Betz Blooderfly - The Sigil Speaking Gitta
Twitch McKagan - The Eldest of the McKagan Triplets

Betz's Dictionary of NORMAL speak
KatCromren
11:57:35 AM 07/12/10

Registered Member #1596
She tilted her head, not understanding at first, before her eyes lit up. "Oh! Hi! My name's Thorne! You're name is Betz? What a nice name! And yes, i just got here yesterday" Thorne smiled, holding up the strawberries "Want one?"

SynKitten
12:40:09 PM 07/12/10
Registered Member #1592
Oiy righto tha sweets be all toddy an lickin they be - she takes one of the strawberrys looking it over, she pulls out one of her arrows and begins cutting small peices out of it, carefull not to make any stray marks or slices... When she is done she licks the little bits from the arrow head turning the strawberry to fact her, showing a little strawberry face, with spiky hair.. not a grandious work of art but to Betz it was adorable-

Oiy be a sweeta git. - she gently squeezes the strawberry as to make the little mouth move... In a deep voice.. well at least as deep as she could make it she makes the strawberry git say-

"Oiy... Ha..llllo...-it was obvious she was trying to imatate the normal speech that she has been hearing about the island- I... be... berreh... Ma'an.. Dun... ea..ts m..e...e...e"

- The prompty she tosses the strawberry up catching it in her mouth- Oiy be toddy sweets.. be Thankin ya gitta - she nods- soo what be tha chant? ya be a tickla? A slasha? A swishy? A flappa? A kin? or 'a godda?

KatCromren
08:04:35 PM 07/12/10

Registered Member #1596
Thorne laughed loudly, covering her mouth. "I'm a bard, if that's what you're asking, Ma'am" She smiled, eating another strawberry. She looked around "It's kinda quiet here. Hey! Wanna know something neat?"

GladeRune
05:45:58 AM 07/13/10

Registered Member #1557
One night, Tarlyn was making his patrol up North, when a running Thorne came at him.
"Uh, Hello Thorne." Tarlyn said.
"Oh. Hello, I'm looking for a bodyguard for my performances, would you have much experience at this?" She asked.
"Not really, though it shouldn't be too hard." Tarlyn replied.
"Great!, We'll speak soon" She ran off quite contently. Tarlyn carried on moving up North with a slight smile on him.

Glade.
---
Main:
Camilla Harnech of Arion: A mysterious mage...-> Theme tune. -Clickedy-
Tarlyn: Leader of the Silver Blades. / Imprisoned in Steinkreis.
Kalah: Female druid, follower of Wa'i'lanai.
Laura Valice: Unusual bardess.
Currently all away... On Vacation? Who knows...
SynKitten
07:56:25 AM 07/13/10
Registered Member #1592
Oiy aya be a flappa, toddy ya. ehh a neat? righto wa' be tha chant gitta?

KatCromren
10:29:40 AM 07/13/10

Registered Member #1596
"chant?" Thorne asked, confused. "Sorry, that's the only thing i don't understand what you mean" She tilted her head to an odd angle, blinking.

KatCromren
10:55:11 PM 07/13/10

Registered Member #1596
After a few moments of blinking, it seemed to click "Oh! wait! I know what you meant!" She smiled, pointing to her ryrs "See how my eyes are different colors? It's rare for this to happen, you knoW" She giggled, sitting with on hand on her face, her green eye being seen betwin her index and middle finger. "I know only one other person that this happened to also! Neat isn't it?"

Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top