| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Rodgr Thunderguts
01:45:44 PM 12/10/19
No, just normal fighting, two of the abilities work and two don't. Thanks Squidget

Squidget
01:09:55 PM 12/10/19
I have seen that bug with cooldown-based abilities before, but I thought I squashed it. Anything in particular you were doing when you activated the abilities?

Rodgr Thunderguts
11:21:33 AM 12/10/19
Yeah it's weird it is just two of the skills, I tried resting, re-logging etc etc, it is still the same the other skills reset after about 30 seconds
Weird?

Corlupi
11:02:28 AM 12/10/19
@Rodgr: That sounds like way too long - even for a low level monk.

Rodgr Thunderguts
10:40:15 AM 12/10/19
Anyone ever had the monk skills take 8000+ seconds before you can re use it, only happening to two of them, never played a monk before so I wasn't sure if that is -normal- ? Thanks !!

Galorndan
07:43:47 PM 12/09/19
Rick!!

Squidget
06:17:10 PM 12/09/19
Can you post a screenshot of the error you are seeing? Or are you seeing one?

rick
06:15:31 PM 12/09/19
Hi if you have a chance ,icant get into Beamdog,thanks

Squidget
03:54:58 AM 12/09/19

scratch_flannigan
12:34:51 PM 12/08/19
Nature Night begins in about 1.5 hours from the time of this post. That will be 2pm CST (GMT -6).

(Be aware of the Daylight Saving Time Voodoo that changed recently ! )

Please check page 1 of the Nature Night: Phase 4 thread to see the map to the Wild Grove where we meet !

I will be missing the event today as I attend a work event. Cuchuwyn, the great Druid of Water and The South will be leading The Calling today !

(Many thanks, Cuch ! )

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: In Character Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Of Pirates and Conquerors. *SPOILERS*
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Just Miggen, Falkala, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Thranduil Greenleaf
03:10:46 PM 07/04/08

Registered Member #1145
Styvn and Aargyle enter the Feywood council chambers, and appear before lady Syrrisia and the rest of the council members. Styvn bows deeply before approaching to speak.

"My lady.... I have news that may be of interest to you and the council".

"On recent patrols, I've witnessed strange people off our shores in longboats. Occasionally, they have come ashore to scout the lands. Just yesterday, I was invited by Aargyle, Karayan, and Cypher to travel to an offshore island these people have occupied. After arriving at their fortifications, we were attacked by them. We engaged them in combat, and were successful in eliminating a fair number of them before retreating. More importantly however, was the recovery, by Aargyle, of a certain book in their possession. He has agreed to allow me to present the book to you as a gift. The book is titled, 'Vasheral Book of Law'. It outlines the four laws of the Vasheral people".

*hands the book to Lady Syrrisia*

"It would seem they mean to exterminate all but the human inhabitants of Thain, and subjugate the humans to their will".

"I know the council has many important things to consider in these times, but I urge that you take immediate action to insure our home is well fortified against what is most certainly an imminent invasion by these, 'Vasheral'. I believe it would be most prudent to share this discovery with the other leaders of Thain".

"If you have any further questions for me, or if you require my services, you have but to summon me and I will return immediately. In the meantime, I will be helping the patrols to push back the gnolls, as always".

Styvn Bows deeply and departs with Aargyle at his side.

1st edit: ((to add the spoilers tag in the title.))

2nd edit: ((Any player who's characters are aligned with ruling factions on Thain is welcome to post in this thread about reporting to their respective leaders, and updating what's happening to the different communities of Thain as a result of this invasion. And of course that includes the DM's.))

[ Edited ][ Edited ]

Styvn-elf, Tel'Varataurie. -Clickedy- (player loggin = Thranduil Greenleaf) -Clickedy-

Roklynd Elendili-half elf, servant of Mielikki. (player loggin = Kun tao)

Theven Nimblfingers-halfling, lock & trap master. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

Bob Johnson-human, large meat shield. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Bor'el Greenleaf-elf, healer, priest of Corellon. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Edan Amandil-human, healer. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

John Smith-human, blacksmith. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)

Rosco Underhill-halfling, "Underhill family" hit man. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)[/color]

Kings are fools, and nations of men greater fools, to do the bidding of such men and be commanded by their pettiness.... and to die for their whims.
Thranduil Greenleaf
03:17:09 PM 07/04/08

Registered Member #1145
Styvn reports to the Feywood council.

[ image disabled ]
[ 1145_styvnreport.jpg ]

Styvn-elf, Tel'Varataurie. -Clickedy- (player loggin = Thranduil Greenleaf) -Clickedy-

Theven Nimblfingers-halfling, lock & trap master. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

Rosco Underhill-halfling, "Underhill family" hit man. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)[/color]

Kings are fools, and nations of men greater fools, to do the bidding of such men and be commanded by their pettiness.... and to die for their whims.
Thranduil Greenleaf
03:22:41 PM 07/04/08

Registered Member #1145
Book of law.

[ image disabled ]
[ 1145_laws1.jpg ]

Thranduil Greenleaf
03:23:14 PM 07/04/08

Registered Member #1145
Book of Law.

[ image disabled ]
[ 1145_laws2.jpg ]

Jump:     Back to top