| Home | FAQ | Forum | News |

Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Rodgr Thunderguts
01:45:44 PM 12/10/19
No, just normal fighting, two of the abilities work and two don't. Thanks Squidget

Squidget
01:09:55 PM 12/10/19
I have seen that bug with cooldown-based abilities before, but I thought I squashed it. Anything in particular you were doing when you activated the abilities?

Rodgr Thunderguts
11:21:33 AM 12/10/19
Yeah it's weird it is just two of the skills, I tried resting, re-logging etc etc, it is still the same the other skills reset after about 30 seconds
Weird?

Corlupi
11:02:28 AM 12/10/19
@Rodgr: That sounds like way too long - even for a low level monk.

Rodgr Thunderguts
10:40:15 AM 12/10/19
Anyone ever had the monk skills take 8000+ seconds before you can re use it, only happening to two of them, never played a monk before so I wasn't sure if that is -normal- ? Thanks !!

Galorndan
07:43:47 PM 12/09/19
Rick!!

Squidget
06:17:10 PM 12/09/19
Can you post a screenshot of the error you are seeing? Or are you seeing one?

rick
06:15:31 PM 12/09/19
Hi if you have a chance ,icant get into Beamdog,thanks

Squidget
03:54:58 AM 12/09/19

scratch_flannigan
12:34:51 PM 12/08/19
Nature Night begins in about 1.5 hours from the time of this post. That will be 2pm CST (GMT -6).

(Be aware of the Daylight Saving Time Voodoo that changed recently ! )

Please check page 1 of the Nature Night: Phase 4 thread to see the map to the Wild Grove where we meet !

I will be missing the event today as I attend a work event. Cuchuwyn, the great Druid of Water and The South will be leading The Calling today !

(Many thanks, Cuch ! )

Forums
The Island of Thain :: Forums :: Thain :: In Character Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Have bow, will travel
Moderators: The Site Master, Squidget, Bonesly, Cuchuwyn, Ogreman007, Vaedryan, Dogbert, Inq_Damocles, Just Miggen, Falkala, jewwe, scratch_flannigan, Tuckerr99, Warlord Kro, Oberon, ChaoticDrow, Alanonas
Author Post
Thranduil Greenleaf
09:22:47 PM 10/24/07

Registered Member #1145
Styvn walks into the Trade and Tackle and talks to Bence for a few minutes. After getting permission he nails a poster up on the board. The poster reads...

wrote ...

Have bow, will travel.

Experienced scout available.

Skilled at:
marksmanship
use of edged weapons
disarming simple traps and locks
bandaging and healing wounds
curing poisons and disease
stealth
reading tracks
calming hostile animals

Interested parties may contact me in person, or leave a message with Bence at the Trade and Tackle, or with Glendel at Wild Wants in the Feywood.

Styvn

[ Edited ][ Edited ]

Styvn-elf, Tel'Varataurie. -Clickedy- (player loggin = Thranduil Greenleaf) -Clickedy-

Roklynd Elendili-half elf, servant of Mielikki. (player loggin = Kun tao)

Theven Nimblfingers-halfling, lock & trap master. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

Bob Johnson-human, large meat shield. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Bor'el Greenleaf-elf, healer, priest of Corellon. (player loggin = Kun Tao)

Edan Amandil-human, healer. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

John Smith-human, blacksmith. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)

Rosco Underhill-halfling, "Underhill family" hit man. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)[/color]

Kings are fools, and nations of men greater fools, to do the bidding of such men and be commanded by their pettiness.... and to die for their whims.
Thranduil Greenleaf
06:36:09 AM 05/02/08

Registered Member #1145
Styvn visits Bence in the Trade and Tackle to see if there have been any inquiries about his poster. After sliding a few gold coins across the counter to Bence, he slips out the door and disappears.

Styvn-elf, Tel'Varataurie. -Clickedy- (player loggin = Thranduil Greenleaf) -Clickedy-

Theven Nimblfingers-halfling, lock & trap master. (player loggin = Gregor Wyrmbane)

Rosco Underhill-halfling, "Underhill family" hit man. (player loggin = Gregor Wrymbane)[/color]

Kings are fools, and nations of men greater fools, to do the bidding of such men and be commanded by their pettiness.... and to die for their whims.
Elhanan
03:50:14 AM 05/26/08
Registered Member #1252
Aargyle glances at the many posters and flyers, and smiles when seeing this particular one. Styvn had been one of the kind hearts that had taken the Dwarf about Thain soon after stepping on shore; even offering him invitations to join mighty quests and introducing him to various VIP's about the Isle.

Seeing that nobody had hired the Unseen Elf as of yet, Aargyle pens in a couple lines to Styvn:

"Styvn, it would be an honor if you are available at some future time to aid me in any unfinished tasks I still have on my lists. And there be many. But rather than hire you as a guide, I would pleased to have you join your former pupil as a partner and friend should time permit."

Your friend - Aargyle McCandles
A pint-sized fury
03:20:42 PM 05/27/08

Registered Member #1297
*Scribbled hastily in largre, sloppy letters by an anonnymous hand*

Free Rider

*Thickly penned, an arrow follows indicating the previous post*
mylittlepwny
08:12:22 PM 05/27/08
Zesty Mordant

Registered Member #1223
Ael regards the notice thoughtfully, thinking about what Triah said about the ogres.

She wonders what the rate is for armed mercenaries on Thain. She will have to ask. . . .

I type faster than I can think. - Thimns

"You've never explicitly said it, but it is implied by your very presence that you are a guillotine." - Doorman
Thranduil Greenleaf
08:26:14 PM 05/27/08

Registered Member #1145
Styvn slips into the Trade to do a little business with Bence and notices the notes attached to his poster. He chuckles to himself at Aarg's note and pens in a reply.

wrote ...
Aargyle,

I would be happy to assist you anytime you like. I guess I should have been more specific about my intentions. I thought the word "available" would be self explanatory. I do not seek compensation for my services from anyone, especially not my friends. I offer my services free of charge to any good hearted souls who need, or want my company. I merely seek companionship and adventure.

I hope to see you soon.

Styvn

Jump:     Back to top